• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Second Session with Lora Cross 9-14-23

NHTickler41M

Verified
I just got home from my second session with Lora Cross and it was incredible! I haven't booked a professional session since last January but when I saw Lora was coming back to Boston, I had to book her and am so glad I did. Lora is one of if not the kindest, sweetest model I've had a session with. She is super ticklish and absolutely tough as nails as she has never safe worded and sadly TMF members I let you all down as I couldn't make her safe word tonight :) Trust me I tried she laughed and laughed and I thought I was close especially when I used the electric toothbrush right behind her knee while also tickling her inner thigh for five minutes and she was going crazy but did not give up. If you're like me and can't find someone local to tickle I encourage you to look at Session Girls to see models that might be coming to your area. While it's expensive it's so much fun. If Lora is coming to your area I highly encourage you to book her as you will not be disappointed. If you're a nylon tickler like me she looks incredible in nylons and is more ticklish with them on. If anyone has any specific questions about my session feel free to pm me or respond to this message as I'm happy to answer any question you have and talk tickling with you.

I am glad that you such a fine session! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back