• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My session with Karly Salinas and Megan Jones

NHTickler41M

Verified
What an amazing session I had today in Boston with Karly Salinas and Megan Jones! Karly is easily one of the most ticklish women I’ve ever tickled! She safe worded several times 😃 and told me I was a great tickler! I can’t begin to tell you how that made me feel that a professional model would say that to me I was on cloud nine! Megan Jones is also very ticklish and I got her to safe word once. Both women even allowed me to tie them up (Megan suggested it) during the session which is something I had not done before and I was very appreciative that they felt comfortable enough with me to allow me to try bondage.

Both women are extremely beautiful and just all around great people! I can not say enough good things about my experience today. I’m so glad I’ve started doing sessions and I would really encourage anyone thinking about it to give it a try. If Megan and/or Karly come to your area please sign up for a session! You won’t regret it!

If anyone has any questions about my session please feel free to comment on this post or send me a message.

Andrew

It's great that you had such a wonderful session! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Im still regretting not meeting Karly. :banghead:

So far in my experiences from this year Karly and Irene Silver are 1a and 1b as the most ticklish models I've tickled. I hope you'll book a session with Karly when she hopefully returns in possibly October she mentioned to me. I know for sure I'm booking again. I love how many opportunities we have in both Boston and Hartford to session with models.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back