• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My session with Terra Mizu-Boston

NHTickler41M

Verified
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I just wanted to post about my session today with Terra Mizu. I'm turning 45 next week and for a birthday gift to myself I decided to schedule my first professional session. From talking to members here and reading reviews Terra seemed like a great person to have my first session right as everyone talked about how wonderful she was to talk to and to tickle and everyone was right. I admit I was nervous coming into the session as I've never done this before and she's a professional would I be able to make her laugh I wondered. From the time I arrived she made me feel so comfortable and was a great person to talk to. She's an outstanding woman and is very ticklish and a lot of fun to tickle. She answered all of my questions and told me a lot about the business and how everything works. I can't wait to schedule another session with her again when she comes to New England. I just hope I did a good enough job tickling her :D If anyone is thinking about booking a session I highly recommend it and scheduling one with Terra Mizu. She's an incredible young woman who is easy going, has a great personality and is very ticklish. One of the best birthday gifts I've ever gotten.

Awesome for sure! Just curious how much was the session and for how long? How did you contact her? Glad you had a good experience! Post more details about the session if you like. Always good to here positive tickle session experiences:) Thanks for sharing.

How much is it to do a session with her and what is her username or contact info?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Terra is fantastic! So happy for you. I recommend her for anything within her boundaries 100%

For those of us Peeping Toms who are into watching F-F tickling-----Terra's "Snoozin Feets, Ticklish Treats Part 12: Terra's Restless Night" clip was like a spiritual experience in my 40-plus-years of foot and tickling fetish existence. The greatest slow-burn tickling video ever.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back