• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Thoughts on Ticklish Pedicure

StocksareBest

TMF Expert
My review for Ticklish Pedicure by Paradise Vision

Hey all....

I just rented "Ticklish Pedicure" on Paradise Visions Pay-Per-View site a couple of days ago.....I have to keep purchasing time though........because the Greta and Heidi scenes are too freaking hot!!! I can't stop watching them!!!!!!!..... I'm serious.....and NO....I don't work for them....I'm just a fan of their tickling videos.....Sue Me!

The first scene with Donna is a pretty cool concept.....a new contraption (stocks of course) for a pedicure....She has some delicious soles and is an attractive older woman.....and Renee dishes out quite a tickling throughout...using various tools and of course her fingers......Definitely a cute scene.....

Greta's scene was absolutely adorable in my opinion.... It was video footage of her photo shoot....for the proof that the models are in-fact tickled during the shoots...Well anyways, her nylon covered soles staring you in the face for 15 minutes through foot stocks are impossible to look away from..... But the point is...this gorgeous blonde woman is HOTTTT!!! Her feet are gorgeous and her reactions are genuine.... Just a fun lady to watch.....At one point, Gabrielle says "I like you Greta, in a special kind of way." Greta's reply, "In that feet tickling kind of way.?" That was truly one of the most adorable moments I've ever seen in a tickling video....just pure raw footage!!!

WOW....what can I say about Heidi's scene!!! She's a girl that smoked in school.....Then of course she get's the tickle treatment! She is first tickled in nylons.....Then a short but sweet upperbody scene...Her armpits are quite ticklish which pleased me!! Next she has to repeat a sentence while having her soles stroked......her laughther is truly beautiful....This is a close-up scene of her nylon tickled soles and it's adorable....Her reactions are Amazing!!!! How could it get any better....well...baring her soles and tying her in immobile toe bondage might work!! The last 5 minutes of this video are seriously breathtaking.....Kamiano's fingers do the 10 finger dance over Heidi's bare soles....This is a couple minutes of the most delicious foot tickling that I've ever seen....and while watching her giggle and squirm..you almost want to help her!!!! You almost want to say, "Stop....Please stop rhythmically tickling this innocent woman's soles......

...Yeah Right!!!!!

Take care everyone...

StocksareBest

Last edited:
While i thought the first part was average at best, the Heidi scene may be one of the BEST ever committed to tape.

My Review

I liked this video very much so. I liked the first scene more than the rest of the video. I thought Donna was a very sexy ticklee & for an older woman, she had very beautiful feet. And of Renee as always was beautiful & altough I like to see her as the ticklee she makes a great tickler also.

Thank You,
LBFT

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back