• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tickle dream

ticklemeadi

TMF Novice
It seems like every night lately tickling is incorporated into my dream somehow, and I’m not mad about it lol!! I just woke up so I have to share this while it’s fresh..
Last night it popped up on two separate occasions. The first time we had taken some kind of drugs. I was disoriented for most of that but that doesn’t matter, towards the end I was tied up stretched out and a random guy who had been wanting to hook up with me the whole dream was standing over me. He said something along the lines of him doing this to me because of the rejection and wanting me to change my mind.. he proceeded to nibble and tickle me all over my ribs and armpits, taunting me asking if I changed my mind yet while I laughed hysterically.
The next time it popped up, I was on a college campus somewhere and noticed a poster on to the wall literally advertising a tickling event happening that day where you just sign up as a ler or lee and go and get your tickle on haha!! Unfortunately this part of my dream I spent what seemed like HOURS trying to sign up and never got to the tickle party lol I ended up waking up while I was trying to send the email like the instructions said to. I hate when my dreams do that , so frustrating!:mad:

Wish my dream was more eventful so sorry if I disappointed lol
I just find it funny that I dream about tickling almost every night.
I think I deserve to be tickled real good and long now to let all my frustrations out haha!
I quite literally am craving it!

Last edited:
If you’d like to be tickled, I’d be more than happy to talk. :) can I message you?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back