• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My visit to Passive Arts Studeo

unclebill

2nd Level Green Feather
I was in Los Angeles on business recently and had the pleasure of visiting Passive Arts Studeo. This was the first time that I have ever attended such a place and I have to tell you I did not walk out of there disappointed. Ticklish Phoebe was not available the day I was there so I chose to tickle Courtney and Alexa. Both ladies are tall long legged beauties and very ticklish. Both ladies have very attractive feet with Courtney having the more ticklish feet. Both ladies were very ticklish on their legs,I thought Alexa would fall off the table when I touched her thighs. As far as the ribs, belly and underarms are concerned in my opinion I thought Alexa was slightly more ticklish, but Courtney tries to hold back laughing for a while and it will just take a few more seconds to get her squirming and giggling. Also I can not say enough about how friendly both ladies were, they were so easy to talk to. Needless to say I was a very satisfied customer, and will for sure return hopefully soon.

can you believe i live in the LA/OC area and never been to Passive Arts? one of these days i will have to save some money and make my official visit. sounds like fun...

Man, that musta cost you a small fortune, though!

Lemme guess... say, ball park of like $500?

You can check out their prices on thier website at PassiveArts.com. I have been hearing about this place for over a year now and I tried to save a few bucks on other things so I could justify going there since I am just a middle class working stiff. It was an experience I won`t soon forget.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back