• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's Ticklish feet

JaySnow

TMF Master
I've posted pics plenty of times. After all these years my wife finally asked, "What do you do with all these pictures you take?". I told her that once and a while I post them here. She wasn't angry just a little embarrassed saying "My feet may be cute to you but not to others. OMG." I told her that I find her adorable little size 7's to be sublime. At 49 her feet are well cared for and always smell of a delicious tropical lotion she always uses (knowing I love it) Her feet are 8 out of 10 ticklish normally but at times they're off the charts ticklish. Feathers drive her crazy. Not immediately but as I dance them around her toes and along her arch she'll bust out in laughter. If you could take a second and let her know I'm not the only one who finds her feet pretty. Thanks.
DFF44A73-FEBF-43AE-80F3-AFF1372714FD.jpegB9BA9498-0AFD-4CE6-BFD0-3E4131004B7A.jpegF0B4CB72-619E-4F4B-BF6A-15A2B309FA6B.jpeg98E0A13D-47D6-4DF1-8631-77E592E868E1.jpg204F7103-C373-4A53-A270-F48F40D17516.jpeg

wife feet are adroble and cute soft smooth guys would stair at them if could tickle them all day long bring out oil tickle tools toes tied put in laugh stocks tickle for many hours lots of ticklish laughter cute smile cute laughter can put her through how often does wife go bare feet at home or any one else house how ticklish are those pedicures .

She doesn't go barefoot all that much. In the summer she's in sandals or flip flops all the time but rarely walks arou d barefoot. She likes to keep her feet clean. If she's at someone else's home and they ask for no shoes she's OK with it. She doesn't hide her feet that's for sure! I often wonder if other guys give her little feet a good look. IDK. As for me, they're perfect. Every so often I'll be able to give her toes a good tongue tickling but she goes NUTS. Pedicures are hit or miss if they tickle. Depends on who does it.

Your wife's feet are absolutely gorgeous and I'm glad their ticklish. Ever see them tickled by others like other gals? guys? Does she struggle through pedicures? Thanks for sharing them.

Last edited:
Let you wonderful wife that she has NOTHING to worry about concerning her lovely feet! You are a very lucky guy to have such an understanding and accommodating wife! I'm green with envy! ;)

Jay, your wife is an amazing woman with gorgeous feet! And you are the coolest cat on this site!

I think that she has very lovely soles! :feets:
Great photos, especially the sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Shame on her for thinking that, her feet are absolutely spectacular!
Great sole and pretty arch along with what I can only imagine are some pretty ticklish wrinkles
Love all your posts and please let her know others think her feet are beautiful
Thanks for posting as always

I love your wife’s feet and toes. Absolutely gorgeous! Would love to tickle and worship them.

Jay please tell the wife that her lovely feet are utter perfection! She could have a successful career as a foot model in my humble opinion. :thumbsup:

Your wife has lovely feet. To me, they are a dream come true. Gorgeous!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back