• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #124 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Well last week was a close call for the challenge, Only one response. A Zero week will mark the end of these. Perhaps this week will go better.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

The forum has some very nice tummies in it's members. Nice pictures.

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is "Halloween Costume" show us a picture of you wearing a Halloween costume that you wear/wore this year or from a previous one.

Let's see what you come up with!

Myriads

This was from last year - this year I get to work when the party happens. :(

halloweendj5.jpg

My buddy and I...we actually brought the gloves but forgot to put em on and realized just before the pic that we were both 'stache-less but at that point, the drink took over - just look at Luigi! :p

uhm...me and clare went as snooki and jwoww haha

69450_1487352869899_1416240024_31321007_5916621_n.jpg

I went as Luna, Sailor Moon's cat. Miss Lee went as...
herself, but dressed up. ;)

luna.jpg

e4c39b3e40aea46ab2b1df2804fbc8c8_20101031013027_510.jpg

Last edited:
Not really sure what I was, but the cheap paint on the mask turned my nose red.

Crappy quality Myspace-esque mirror pic (and I had to gray some of it out), but here's me this year, the one and only, Solid Snake.

snaku.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back