• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #23 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Nice work this week.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is "Hugs".

Show me a picture of you giving or getting a hug. A stuffed animal can be the huggie should you not have a person about.

Get to work!
Myriads

Jo (CrystalLight) and Jay (Kraziedog) in NY outside of Madison Square Gardens

Last edited:
me and my baby saeria

mentra.jpg

ourdarkfamilyhehhe.jpg

SANY0626.jpg

SANY0592.jpg

SANY0360.jpg

SANY0436.jpg

SANY0437.jpg

SANY0591.jpg

SANY0592-1.jpg

dp15.jpg

I have a few select hugs that I enjoyed throughout the years.

Attachments

• 100_0802.JPG
    100_0802.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 19
I had trouble with this one this week! I might have to go hug a stuffed animal lol. But anyway here you go.

The first is me and one of my roomies/ sisters.
The second is the same roomie and our friend. We are hugging, you just can't really see it.
The third is me and my big sister! It's kind of an old pic.

If you ask me Im liking my hug a bit too much in picture 2 :eek:

The first is with my best friend Juliette Lewis (at least in my head were best friends)

This is me and my heterocanine life-partner, Chewie. I set the timer, and both of us were looking into the camera...and at the last second, he decided Daddy needed a kiss to go with the hug. Good captured moment, but now I need toothpaste. :triangle:

hugdog.jpg

Tortuga and I at NHLee sharing a good-bye hug.
(That's why she looks sad)

Posted with her permission.

Luvs ya Mi corazon!

Rob

1st pic. Me and my best friend of 14 years abit ago when he came back from iraq the first tome

2nd. The most aggressive and least fun hug ive ever had. I guess he felt like in a way I was jumping into his arms........so he embraced me.......allll the way to the group......gotta love those sentimental sensative types

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back