• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NBA playoffs!!!!!

primetime

Verified
first of all, i dont know know why there is a NBA playoffs. doesnt the world know the Lakers are going to 3-peat!!! that's right people, the purple and gold will have another parade in June. come on out!!!

just a few thoughts:

Eastern Conference: the side of the brackets to see how gets humiliated by the Lakers in the finals.....

1) New Jersey Nets vs 8)Indiana Pacers: Jason Kidd is the man no doubt, but the Nets are crummy. they have not impressed me at all. Indiana on the other hand isnt much better. too bad Reggie missed that wide open shot at the end of game 3. i still expect this series to go 5 games.

2) Detroit Pistons vs 7)Toronto Raptors: looks like Detroit is back. in a way, i hope the make the finals so the Lakers can get payback for 1989. without Vince Carter, Toronto falls.

3)Boston Celtics vs 6)Philadelphia 76ers: Allen "all the girls think i'm cute, but i'm a thug and a whining b*tch" Iverson, and his cronies will push Boston. i actually want Boston to make it out of the East. that way ratings go sky high with a Lakers-Celtics final. imagine. but the 76ers are tough to beat.

4) Charlotte Hornets vs 5) Orlando Magic: Charlotte looks good in this series, but Tracy McGrady is the real deal. too bad old man Patrick Ewing will go out in flames again.

it should be New Jersey vs Charlotte, Detroit vs Boston in the second round. but really, who cares???

WESTERN CONFERENCE: by far the stronger conference. no matter who comes out of the West, they will win the title.

1)Sacramento Kings vs 8) Utah Jazz: i thought i would never ever see the day i cheer for the Jazz, but i want those old guys to push the Kings to the limit. Sacramento should prevail though.

2)San Antonio vs 7)Seattle Supersonics: the "Soft" Antonio Spurs should prevail over the Sonics, but if Robinson is hurt, what would they do when Shaq comes to town? bye bye Spurs.....

3)Los Angeles Lakers vs 6) Portland JAILblazers: how sweet was that when Robert Horry hit that 3 pointer? ha ha ha ha ha ha. that was for Ruben "i have a big mouth" Patterson. by the way Ruben, if you're the "Kobe-stopper" how come you cant stay on one team, and START? remember when he said "i hope we get the Lakers in the 1st round?" well, he did, and now he is on vacation.........

4) Dallas Mavericks vs 5) Minnesota Timberwolves: Kevin Garnett needs help. Wally (i'm not even going to try and spell his last name) isnt enough. the Mavericks are a run and gun team, who in the next round takes Sacramento to 7 games.

second round should be Sacramento vs Dallas, Lakers vs Spurs. \

any other opinions?

GO MAVS!!

I LOVE the Dallas Mavericks. If any team can beat the Lakers, it is them. I like the Mavs cause they are a balanced team, and the only reason the lakers are any good is cause Shaq and Kobe. The t'wolves are out, the only question is, WHO'S NEXT!??!?!? lol.....:cool:

Chris Webber and Sacramento over Dallas in round 2- just wait and see!!!!!!

I'll take Dallas in the second round. I think they have a shot at toppling the Lakers, too. It really just depends on how the refs decide to call the games because an offensive foul is not what it used to be. I really don't see any consistency in what they consider to be a foul. Still, I feel the need to watch the games and yell :cry1: at my TV set, just the same. I don't think anyone's listening, though.

Yes, I agree that whoever comes out of the West (unless severely injury-depleted) will win handily in the Finals. I would think that perhaps New Jersey or Boston might be the Eastern candidate. I would say that Charlotte might have an outside chance if Jamal Mashburn returns and plays well.

Kings in a laugher against the Mavs in game 1. And that was without Chris Webber. Kings over Mavs in 5!

looks like everything is going according to plan. no upsets. i think the Mavs and Kings will go seven games with Sacramento coming out the winner because of Arco arena. but then they get the big bad DEFENDING champs. Yeah, the Lakers should beat the Spurs. if they couldnt take advantage of a sloppy Laker team who also during the game lost BOTH Shaq and Kobe, then they deserved to get swept.

i think it will be a Laker-Celtic final. imagine the ratings!!!

Who Cares?

The NBA plays a slow sport populated by overpaid whiners who sit out with hangnails.

If you wanna watch a real sport (and the hardest road to a title in all athletics) watch the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Tron

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back