• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help identifying tickling tool.

John97

Hey everyone.
Any idea what this tool is? Can't find it anywhere.

Attachments

• Image35.jpg
    Image35.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 257
  • images047.jpg
    images047.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 249
Looks like an electric toothbrush with the head removed -- and then the whole thing was wrapped in black electrical tape. You can see the wraps especially well in the second pic, along with the turquoise green flat bottom of the toothbrush. The pix are from the Czech site, so it may be a model that is not common in the US.

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

Looks like an electric toothbrush with the head removed -- and then the whole thing was wrapped in black electrical tape. You can see the wraps especially well in the second pic, along with the turquoise green flat bottom of the toothbrush. The pix are from the Czech site, so it may be a model that is not common in the US.

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

Good eye

It's definitely an electric toothbrush, probably an ultrasonic one since you don't hear the sound of it being used in videos.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back