• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need ideas for a multi-contestant tickle game as part of a bondage demo coming 10/21

quinn65

Verified
Hey folks,

My friend M is hosting a party next month for a dozen or so longtime friends. Their age range seems to be late 40s to early 60s. All reasonably fit and healthy.

They're spending a weekend at her place, and M's theme for Saturday evening is adult entertainment. First she's having a "passion party" hostess come in to discuss an array of sex toys, and next will come my part of the program.

M wants me to host a "bondage demo," and since the whole idea came from her sharing her tickle video experience with some of these friends, she wants the demo to include some kind of tickling game or contest.

There's another thread running with more detail here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...tickle-session-bad-news-good-news-and-an-idea

That thread is also where I'll post planning updates and eventually an after-action report if you're interested. But for now I was hoping to get some help with tickle game ideas in this thread.

M's only request so far is for me to use hogties as part of the demo. She thinks anywhere from 6-10 of her friends might participate. Apparently the passion party hostess might also stick around...?

We'll have to drive to M's place for this, so in addition to plenty of rope I can bring my LOL mobile session gear, like the cot + medical restraints and the tickle box.

I'll be setting up in a rec room in her basement. It's large and not heavily furnished (used to be a kid's playroom). Picture lots of shelves with games, a game table, and a lot of open floor space with a few couches around the perimeter. It has three vertical support posts that might be useful. Also there's an attached bedroom that apparently has some bunk beds (I've asked for more detail on that, still waiting).

I remember Tickle Paradise did kind of a "ticklish Miss America" pageant many years ago, but that's the only example I recall and likely way too elaborate for me. I'll probably only have the afternoon to set up.

Oh, and unfortunately, no recording devices or photos allowed. :(

Anyway, I'm all ears if anyone has ever seen something like this or has any suggestions.

Thanks!
-Q.

Last edited:
May I suggest some kind of a challenge? If they are, as stated in the other thread, successful, intelligent career women, I suspect they may revel in this.

Maybe M or yourself could give each of them a random word or phrase and you have a set amount of time to tickle it out of them. If they hold out, they get some small prize, perhaps a gift from the passion party?

Just throwing it out there. I'm sure there are plenty more creative types on here who can help out!

Good ideas, but I was also trying to think of some kind of March Madness-like bracketing process. So if I had six volunteers, I could start with 2 teams of 3 competing, and then have some kind of second or third rounds for the losers.

It would just take too long to hogtie that many at once. I need smaller groups.

Where there's a will....

Sorry international folks: March Madness is a college basketball tourney that takes place in the US every spring.

I can't believe this type of stuff actually happens in real life... crazy! Like a tickling story or video come to life!

So you're looking for game challenge ideas? I mean what about the typical stuff like "don't laugh, resist. One who lasts the longest wins"? or something like best tickler, or some type of elimination style thing? Idk.

Ok, I think I have a tickle contest game idea that'll work for a larger group.

I'll split my volunteers into two teams. However many are on each team, that will be the number of turns in Round 1. My wife will be there, and can step in if needed to keep the teams even.

So for Round 1 Turn 1, each team picks its first contestant. I hogtie each contestant in front of the remaining ticklers from the other team. When we start, both contestants get tickled at once, with each team trying to get their victim to safeword first.

Anyone not participating can listen for safewords and act as timers, which will bring in audience participation from the fraidy cats. ;)

Every turn, whoever safewords first loses and moves to Round 2. Also for every minute each contestant holds out, they'll get a $X gift certificate for passion party merch. We could even keep a tally of which team wins the most Round 1 turns for an overall team prize.

In Round 2, I could do a simultaneous standing tie of all the Round 1 losers. In M's basement where this will happen, I know there are 3 or 4 support posts, which should work fine for the purpose.

Round 1 winners will do the tickling in Round 2, and again, whoever safewords first loses and moves to Round 3. Others who hold out longer will get a larger $X gift certificate per minute that they hold out. Hypothetically we'll be down to the most ticklish contestants from Round 1, so they may not last too long.

Finally, Round 3 will find the Round 2 loser locked in the infamous and much feared LOL Tickle Box. I'm thinking full treatment: toes tied, lotion, tools, the whole bit. I'll do the tickling this round. The motivation is for every minute the person holds out, everyone gets to keep 10% of their gift certificate winnings so far. So if they can go without safewording for 10 minutes, their friends get to keep it all. But if they go only 9 full minutes, everyone gives 10% back. And so on.

So that's the plan. It gets a thumbs up from the wife and M, but if you have any ideas to improve it, I am open to suggestions. :)

Thanks!
-Q.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back