• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2023 Registration is OPEN!

Nest isn’t perfect and I’m trying to not be too much of a Stan. It has its shortcomings and continues to grow and seek ways for improvement and constructive criticism is welcomed - they even provide a public, post-event survey for people to give their opinions. but for someone who was removed due to problematic behaviors and comments online and offline to come on and troll, insult people, and lie about logistics of an event they weren’t even at this year, the few people on here who went will clap back. Every event has (or should at least) has a code of conduct attendees are expected to abide by and this person didn’t and is angry and harassing nest staff.
I go to A LOT of tickle and kink events and nest is pretty much on target with its gender ratio and pricing. $70-$110 for a weekend event that provides play space, play equipment, classes, and food is pretty standard. Gender ratios at events are almost always skewed towards males. If that’s not something people can handle then they probably shouldn’t attend *any* kink event.
No one forces anyone to go to nest. It’s 2023. There are plenty of ways to get your kink on if nest doesn’t interest you.
ETA code of conduct: https://nestgathering.com/code-of-conduct/

It is emblematic of a section of the community the way some members try to dismantle one person's truth by hyper-focusing on clearly-overstated attendance numbers instead of the central theme, which seems to be the price for a poorly run event that caused a bad experience.

Last edited:
Nest isn’t perfect and I’m trying to not be too much of a Stan. It has its shortcomings and continues to grow and seek ways for improvement and constructive criticism is welcomed - they even provide a public, post-event survey for people to give their opinions. but for someone who was removed due to problematic behaviors and comments online and offline to come on and troll, insult people, and lie about logistics of an event they weren’t even at this year, the few people on here who went will clap back. Every event has (or should at least) has a code of conduct attendees are expected to abide by and this person didn’t and is bitter.
I go to A LOT of tickle and kink events and nest is pretty much on target with its gender ratio and pricing. $70-$110 for a weekend event that provides play space, play equipment, classes, and food is pretty standard. Gender ratios at events are almost always skewed towards males. If that’s not something people can handle then they probably shouldn’t attend *any* kink event.
No one forces anyone to go to nest. It’s 2023. There are plenty of ways to get your kink on if nest doesn’t interest you.

As far as the ratio being mostly males go, OK, I see how that can be a turn off for many males. But I think all in all, it would still be worth it. Where else can you find a group of 160 people all into tickling? Even if I couldn't find a female at NEST to talk to, it would still be interesting to talk to the guys that are there and make a few friends. Because there's always a chance they will know other people too, including females. A NEST gathering could be a good way to make connections, which could lead to other more personal gatherings, that may be less skewed towards just the guys.

you might. You might not. You might meet your sole*mate. You might meet your best friend. You might not really connect with anyone. All nest is one of the many ways for tickle-fetishists to meet in person. Its just the largest and one of the oldest, so it’s easy to target, good or bad. It’s not a matchmaking service. It’s not the bunny ranch. The females aren’t there as a prize to win. You go, you meet people. You mingle. You learn. You watch. You maybe play. I get that people are kind of confused / intrigued by the logistics before you go (I was too) but the website really does give a lot of good info: http://nestgathering.com/

As far as the ratio being mostly males go, OK, I see how that can be a turn off for many males. But I think all in all, it would still be worth it. Where else can you find a group of 160 people all into tickling? Even if I couldn't find a female at NEST to talk to, it would still be interesting to talk to the guys that are there and make a few friends. Because there's always a chance they will know other people too, including females. A NEST gathering could be a good way to make connections, which could lead to other more personal gatherings, that may be less skewed towards just the guys.

you might. You might not. You might meet your sole*mate. You might meet your best friend. You might not really connect with anyone. All nest is one of the many ways for tickle-fetishists to meet in person. Its just the largest and one of the oldest, so it’s easy to target, good or bad. It’s not a matchmaking service. It’s not the bunny ranch. The females aren’t there as a prize to win. You go, you meet people. You mingle. You learn. You watch. You maybe play. I get that people are kind of confused / intrigued by the logistics before you go (I was too) but the website really does give a lot of good info: http://nestgathering.com/

No I wouldn't expect anything. I'm sure it's down to the individual, just like anything else. But like I said, it would still be interesting. I only mentioned the gender ratio because that seemed to be an issue on this thread, but the main thing is it's people who share the same interest. As for a matchmaking service, or females as a "prize to be won", no I'm not thinking along those lines. I've heard of that sort of thing as far as what some guys do, but I'm not that way, it's not my personality. If I'm successful with talking to at least one person at a gathering like that, regardless of gender, that would be an accomplishment, for me anyway. For one thing I'd be pretty damn nervous! Thanks for the link though, I did read about it a while ago, so yeah, I have a pretty good idea what it's about.

Last edited:
i know- you’re comments have been inquisitive and respectful.
No I wouldn't expect anything. I'm sure it's down to the individual, just like anything else. But like I said, it would still be interesting. I only mentioned the gender ratio because that seemed to be an issue on this thread, but the main thing is it's people who share the same interest. As for a matchmaking service, or females as a "prize to be won", no I'm not thinking along those lines. I've heard of that sort of thing as far as what some guys do, but I'm not that way, it's not my personality. If I'm successful with talking to at least one person at a gathering like that, regardless of gender, that would be an accomplishment, for me anyway. For one thing I'd be pretty damn nervous! Thanks for the link though, I did read about it a while ago, so yeah, I have a pretty good idea what it's about.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back