• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Never trust women!!! (F/M tickling and bondage)

gugus

I hope to make you a gift, posting the story, which have had most faves on Deviantart. Happy Holidays to all of you.

"But are you sure I have to come? Now I'm a big boy, damn! " Caleb was rather annoyed ... A whole weekend with his parents ... But what a f ... !!!

"Come on, Caleb, we're not going to a desert island ... and then there will be a few people, of all ages ... Not just OLD like us" Caleb's mother emphasized the word OLD with irony.

"Yes, yes, it's always like that, then, at the end, I spend my time looking at my smartphone and then you complain about it !!! I have a life, and I have a lot of my friends too! " Caleb snapped

"However, needless to be too much to discuss, we have now booked for the whole family ... let's go, that we are also late" the father screamed, because he already had the engine running on the car.

It was quite a long journey, but, as soon as we arrived, Caleb had, at least, a nice surprise: the place was beautiful, a newly renovated resort.

They settled in the rooms and finally went to meet their friends.

Unfortunately for Caleb, what he had imagined had really happened: all the friends of the family were childless, now big boys like him and, probably, with an even lower desire than to move with their "old" parents ...

Caleb sighed and tried not to think too bad ... In the end, the place was nice, there was the pool and the sun was shining ... The first day, although between highs and lows, passed between friends' greetings, some swimming in the pool and .. his passion on the Internet network !!!

Yes, because Caleb, although not a bad boy, was more famous for his sympathy than for his physical prowess. And he was in his age, in which his imagination galloped in a fervid manner ... And his fetishism absolutely unknown to all was that of ... bondage !! Yes, one of his most recurring dreams was to be tied up by women stronger and older than him (and it did not take long !!) and then ... and then ...

Even the evening passed quickly enough ... With an excuse Caleb managed to escape early enough in the room and to devote himself to his ... passion !!! Obviously, at night, a woman with red hair and prosperous forms came to visit him ... in his dreams !!

And so on Saturday ... Caleb, like the day before, decided to split the day between a few small talk, a little pool and a bed with his smartphone and headphones, as far as possible from prying eyes, in a more solitary point possible ... the music and his passion made him totally immerse ... in a restful sleep ...

"Hey, Caleb? Caleb, are you okay? ... Wake up, Caleb !!! "A voice behind him suddenly awoke him. He immediately gave an eye to the smartphone and immediately turned it to screen down..

* My goodness, let her have not seen, please, please ... but whom is this voice? *

Caleb's thoughts are gripped one after the other , between worry and curiosity.

He turned abruptly and ... gasped!

"Hi Caleb !!! What are you doing? Do not you say hello ??? "And I found myself, after a second, hugging a wonderful woman !!!

"Oh my God, do not tell me you do not recognize me? Am I so aged?" Her voice took on a mischievous and ironic tone.

"Sorry, but I do not ... actually ... forgive me, but ..."

"But I'm Pam, Sue's little sister, Mrs. Patterson, your mother's friend"

Caleb had to pinch himself, without being seen, to understand he was not sleeping !!!

Pam !! The erotic dream of kids, a decade ago.

Let us describe: 1.75 tall, a cascade of curly red hair, green eyes, an abundant "4 size" breast and an ass that seemed sculpted by Michelangelo, she had been elected Miss a fortnight ago at an international competition ... And, in reality, she had not changed at all !!! Indeed, perhaps, now that she had been over 30 for some time, it was even more desirable !!

Caleb overcame his amazement "No, it's that I did not imagine seeing you and yesterday I'm sure I did not see you and then I did not think to see you again ..." the words came out in a burst and repetitive, with no sense or almost!

"Of course, I arrived a little while ago and you were sleeping !!! Did you want me to miss this marvelous meeting? "Pam's voice sounded very sarcastic ..." but now that I discover that you are there too, and not just old ones, at least a little, the moral is getting better !! Come on, let's have a swim in the pool !!! "

Caleb did not have to repeat it twice, especially after seeing Pam take off her bathrobe and stay in a fiery red bikini, which stood out all its perfect curves !!!

The bath in the pool was very refreshing and Pam was a very talkative woman, but also good to listen ... Suddenly, Pam whispered something to Caleb: "You know, I saw what you were watching, but ..." Caleb blushed "you do not have to worry: your secret is in good hands .. and then, you know what? " Caleb listened a bit worried " To me too, this your, let's say, passion would arouse! And even if I'm 'old' " Pam ironically "I would not mind exploring ... FOR ONCE !!!" And without Caleb being able to say anything more, Pam added: "Do we want to try together?"

"That is, you and me?" Caleb mumbled "that is, I'm a boy and you do ..." nonsense phrases came out of his mouth ..

"Well" Pam laughed "if you have not yet changed your sexual inclinations, I would say so !!!" and added mischievously "Or am I really, now, too old for you?" Winking and looking at each other.

"Come on, please," Pam seemed genuinely intrigued "I feel like coming back a few years, when I was also a girl ... Oh well, come on, you do not seem convinced .. basically, you're right .."

"Are you crazy? You're perfect!! What am I saying? That is, I mean, oh well I did not want to ... in short " By now Caleb was in total confusion.

"Now silence" Pam put a finger on his lips "You do not want to attract everyone's attention" she grinned.

"Tonight, just after dinner, I will retire to my room, saying I am tired for the trip and you will join me, surely everyone will be late and will not notice anything. Ok? "

"Okkkkkkk !!!" Caleb answered in a tone that did not sound like a boy !!!

Obviously, the day passed for Caleb in a hurry, trying to limit his visits on the "network" and trying to be as kind as possible ... He was in seventh heaven, but also a bit worried:

* I hope she does not make me jokes and she does not …betray me !!! *

Dinner passed and, as established, Pam went up to the room ... Even for dinner, she had wanted in every way not go unnoticed: very short black dress, with a dizzy slit on the back and high heels! The old men's comments did not fail ... Caleb ate her with his eyes !!!

Caleb spent a few minutes and, like the past evening, he greeted everyone, yawning ... no one, as expected, tried to restrain him.

He climbed up and ran from Pam's room, he did not want to lose any second ..

He knocked and, still not sure, prepared for the fact that Pam did not open or who knows what other joke ... None of this happened ..

Pam opened up, she had a quick shower and was still with wet hair and a bathrobe.

"Hey, how fast!" Pam began, "are you afraid that my advanced age will not make me stay alive for long? " she joked.

"No, sorry, it's the first time and I'm a little ... anxious"

"Come on, get in and relax ... let's close the door, these rooms are very beautiful and also soundproof ... we can let off steam as you wish" She winked ...

After a few pleasantries, something to drink to relax, Pam took up the situation: "Ok, now undressed, of course, stay with the boxers and see what we can combine !!!"

Caleb looked at her a little astonished, he did not understand why he had to stay in his underwear: it was a bit embarrassing, also because Pam did not go unnoticed and he was a boy !!

Pam reassured him: "Come on, I saw a little what you see on the net and if you notice, they are all a bit undressed ... Do not get embarrassed, I do not find now being rather ... provocative ... and anyway, we are among adults, no? You'll see that when I’ll tie you like a salami, you'll have other things to think about !!! "Pam had a tone of voice that reassured Caleb, who laughed out loud and calmed down.

He undressed, as asked by Pam .... "Ok, now lying down and see what and how we can do ... Meanwhile, there are a few belts to recover: bathrobes, your pants, I have two or three leather ... let's start?" Pam also seemed electrified!

"Ok, but do not do too much .. bad, I'm at my first arms!" Caleb tried to dissemble excitement and worry !!

"Quiet, I'll be ... very sweet !!!" Pam's eyes flashed ..

Pam began to tie hands and feet, she seemed very experienced, much more experienced than Caleb thought: blocked the upper and lower limbs with very tight ligatures and forming an X with the limbs themselves !! Caleb was really unable to move that much.

Pam smiled, she seemed very satisfied with her work, but immediately said: "I'm sure your ... sexy women on the net are much better than me and they would surely have tied you better, but ..."

Caleb interrupted her "Pam, are you crazy? Better than this? I look like a stretched lion's skin !!! " He laughed tightly

" Do you say really?" Pam seemed surprised "Indeed, it seems that all your muscles are well defined and well tensioned ... Uhm, I must say that you have a beautiful body, I do not understand why you have problems in real life with girls" ... Pam passed, almost inadvertently, her fingernails on Caleb's side… Caleb rolled his eyes and a hysterical laugh came out of his mouth !!!

Pam pretended to be amazed: "But this beautiful boy? Will not he tell me that he is.. ticklish?!?!? " Pam's eyes lit up bright green !!

Caleb tried to deny "No, it's that you took me off guard and, as you said yourself, you're a bit provocative and I'm a bit ... uhm ... excited!”

"And when you get excited, you laugh?" Pam approached Caleb's face and whispered these words: "Are you really sure?"

And without hesitation, she slipped her fingers into the armpits and began to "scribble" the same pits.

Caleb could not help himself: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! NOOOOSTOOPPPPITTTT!!! "

Pam retorted: "Ah, but, then, you're a liar, my dear boy !!! Now we’’ll have a little fun "

She got out of bed, turned, turned away from Caleb and slipped the bathrobe she was still wearing. Caleb could only wince !!!

Pam had remained in a leather bikini, with little studs attached to it !!! It was absolutely spectacular !!

"Who are you? What does this mean? Pam, it was just a game, come on, now free me ... "

Pam clapped her hands and Caleb fell silent !!!

"I'm Mistress Pamtickle, for you now and you'll have to call me that !!!"

Pam seemed serious and amused at the same time.

"Did you really think I was a novice and that I did not know the wishes of little boys like you? Deluded ... "

"Are you crazy, Pam?" Caleb tried to wriggle, but he realized he was in trouble.

Pam did not answer, she stood at his feet and began to tickle the soles of both of them, as if it were the most natural thing she was doing: "Pamtickle, Pamtickle, Pamtickle, little boy"

Caleb writhed, but could not help but explode with a sincere laugh: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO !!!! NOTTTTFEETTTTTNOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE!!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAH !!!! !

"Yes, yes, I think it will be a beautiful ... and a long, fun evening"

Pam's voice did not admit replies.

"However, something is still missing" Pam went to a briefcase, opened it and ... for Caleb a new world opened up !!!

The mistress pulled out anything that might have anything to do with Caleb's fetishism: ballgag, handcuffs, brushes, feathers, eye masks, chains

"Yes" Pam grinned "I would say that now we are ready, the heating is over, dear Caleb"

And so it was that a long and exhausting session began for poor Caleb.

With the mask on his eyes, the ballgag in his mouth, the cuffs on his wrists, the chains that had reinforced the bondage made by the belts, Caleb could not see where Pam was coming from, he could not beg her, he could not move his body by an inch .

He was totally at Pam's service.

Who decided to use the ten nails that she had, to "poke" the whole body of Caleb, starting from the feet and coming to the neck, combining every touch with the sound "poke, poke, poke" repetition.

You can imagine the poor Caleb, invested by an expert tickler, who laughed out loud, without being able, however, to let off steam, for the ballgag ... And he could not even make up his eyes in front of the sexy bombshell body of the mistress ... and neither remotely thinking of touching her !!!

"HMHHFFFFFFFFF !!! PLHFMFMFMEMMMHHHFFFFEHHHAHHHHSHHHHEEEEE !!! IHMMHAMMMHMMMEHHHHMMMMPHHH !! STHMPHOOOOOHMPHPHMMMFHPPP! MHFHEHFMERHFMCHMPHYYYHMPHMPHHH!!!!!" This was what Pam could hear, and made her so much fun.

Suddenly, Pam decided that Caleb could have some pleasure from the evening too ... She took off the mask, took off the ballgag and ... Caleb could see Pam lying on him, making the two bodies completely adhere ... The two faces were just a few inchs one from the other ... .Pam looked straight into the eyes Caleb ... Caleb blushed totally.

"Do you like it, Caleb, your session?" The question, sounded in a very soft tone, seemed sincere.

"Pam, but I thought, actually, ... ..NOOOO !!!! AHHAHAHAH !!!! STOOPPPPP !!! BUTWHATIDIDWRONGGGGG? !!?!?" Caleb winced. "AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA !!!! ICANTHANDLEITTTTTMOREEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam's fingers went along the sides of Caleb, from the outside thighs to the armpits, up and down swirling, they looked like two crazy tarantulas !!! Caleb seemed caught by an electric shock

"Mistress Pamtickle, remember, bad schoolboy ... Or the punishment will be even worse" Pam laughed out loud ... It was a luminous beauty !!!!

She stopped to catch Caleb's breath ... Caleb's breath was deep and breathless. His body seemed to push Pam's body over the waves.

And, of course, the effects did not take long to show up ...

"Uhm, um, yes, yes, it seems to me that you now begin to like this situation" Pam teased Caleb, both verbally and physically, moving slowly on top of him ...

Caleb turned purple and was about to say something ...

Pam silenced him with a finger on his lips: "sssshhhh, do not make the situation worse, now that I've become an angel ... now the house specialty comes... you'll see, you'll love it ... I'm very certain !!!" Caleb clenched his lips and waited ...

Pam continued for a few seconds to move on him, then with a very agile shot, she straddled Caleb's belly, turned around and gave her back to Caleb's face.

Celestial vision for the eyes of Caleb ... But Pam did not stop: with a slow movement, prepared and very sensual, she took off her bra ... .Caleb had above all the dream of his teenage life !!! He could admire her butt, which seemed to be carved in marble, and to see two plentiful but absolutely firm breasts.

Heavenly vision, thought Caleb ... but it was not over yet!

"Now, free your mind, prepare your body for a mix of strong emotions: pleasure, laughter, excitement, stimulation ... disbelief !!!" Pam said

Pam turned her head toward him, with gestures that seemed totally prepared ... He saw in Pam's eyes flashes of lightning and her lips open slightly, with tongue that went to moisten them! Every gesture was pure excitement !!

But Caleb soon returned to reality: "IHIHIHIHIHIH !!!! NOOOO !!! ITSNOTTTPOSSIBLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! HOWCANYOUTICKLLEEEEEEEEEEMENOWWWWWWWW?!?!?!? EHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAAAHHH !!!"

Caleb felt once again his poor armpits hit !!!! But Pam's hands were far away

" Let's see, my dear slave, in these years I have refined my weapons and even toes of my feet have become ... tickling" Pam grinned !!

"But now, get ready for the mix I was talking about" In Pam's hand, a feather appeared almost magically !!!

Continuing the tickling work of her toes, Pam brought down Caleb's underpants.

"I'll see, our little man is not bad at all" Every word, every gesture of Pam was pure provocation.

Caleb could not be too pleased.

He felt the feather begin to move lightly in the part immediately under the testicles, causing in the cock of Caleb an erection even stronger, immediately countered by the fingers of the left hand of Pam, who began to tickle the crotches, in all their length, both physically, either verbally: "kotchieekooo, kootchiecooo, koootchiecooo, have fun, little slave"

From the mouth of Caleb came all kinds of verses: "IHHIHIHEHHEHEMMMMMHHHHIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOYEEESSSSSS !!!! AGAIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNSTOPPPP !!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEMERCYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!IPEEEEEEE!!!ICUMMMMMMM".

“Do you want to decide what you want?” Pam mocked Caleb

Pam went on for a time that seemed endless for Caleb, but that lasted a few minutes.

Then, everything stopped, suddenly!

"Are you ready, I would say, right, Caleb?" Pam asserted ... Caleb did not know what to say ... It had been an electroshock !!!

"What you want, Mistress !!!" Caleb surrendered !!

"You were good, you deserve it," Pam's voice softened.

She turned back on herself, she slid her legs up and took off her panties, she straddled Caleb, this time looking at him, she moved slightly lower, she made her perfect ass sit on the cock, now in total erection, put her hands on the nipples, starting to play with them and with a contortionist move, facilitated by years of yoga, she bent her legs so as to place her toes on his dick and began to massage him, with an entrancing footjob , going up and down, until Caleb resisted .... for very little time !!!! A spectacular orgasm overwhelmed him.

Pam smiled and stroked the boy's chest, Caleb gasped deeply and with his mouth open ...

A few minutes passed, Pam began to untie it, slowly ... It was after two and a half hours and it had arrived at midnight ...

"I think it's the case that you go back to your room," Pam said, as she dressed calmly, as if she had just taken a walk, until that moment.

Caleb did not know what to say, partly because he had to recover completely, both physically and mentally.

He tried to be as spontaneous as possible when he spoke: "Wow, I did not think it was so ... overwhelming! And will I be able to call you again? "He said witty.

"You? Looking for me? "Pam looked at him amused ..." Perhaps, you did not understand: from now on, when I snap my fingers, you will have to run to me and satisfy my ticklish…fancies ... and I will satisfy your desires, perhaps! !! "

"And if I did not run, Pam?" Caleb used a challenge tone.

"Oh, you try to do it !! .." and she looked at him in a bad way "... and I AM MISTRESS PAMTICKLE, DO NOT FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!" and her fingers scribbled the air ...

Fabulous story! I envy him! :devil:
Does Pamtickle have a website so I can book a session with her? :p

It would be a very popularwebsite, i think... &#55357;&#56841;

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back