• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- [6/26/09] Taryn's First Time! M/F, Feet in Stocks!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Taryn's Feet: Her First Ever Tickle Torture!

Hey everyone! So far, in the month of June, I've brought you two, FIRST TIME ticklee's! Khiri and Gemini, in a dungeon setting!

Now....I'd like to present, the beautiful Taryn to the tickling community! Taryn is gorgeous...23 years old....and has some of the most amazing feet I've ever seen....or tickled! She's locked in the dungeon's side-by-side stocks, and is put through her FIRST EVER tickle torture session!

With feet like hers, the stocks are the only way! She's worked over with feathers, my fingers, the electric toothbrushes, and the hairbrushes!

At times, this cutie has a tough time catching her breath, but never fails to give you what you crave....fits of helpless laughter! She had an absolute blast!

I'll be working with Taryn again very soon....possibly even exclusively! Working out those details as we speak!

Below, I've posted a few vidcaps from the clip, along with a Low Res, 54 second preview! The full clip is 6:56 in length, in HQ,
and can be found at
<a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a>.

Hope everyone enjoys, and thanks again for your continued support! I've always been a lover of foot tickling in stocks, and you all have proven that I'm not alone in that interest!
I love having the opportunity to provide this type of material (edgy, dungeon style tickle torture) to this community!

Long live the dungeon! *Once again, special thanks to my friend Tim!*

****And lamerking (fellow TMF member), thanks for reminding me to use those feathers!!!!****
****Luckily for me, Taryn was VERY feather-ticklish!****

Also, many more FIRST TIME ticklee's coming very soon to Rook's Media!!!! As a matter of fact, I've already tickled them! Just need to edit the footage! Stay tuned!

:toast:

Thanks again everyone,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
Cute girl with really nice feet. :feets:
Once again I love the hairbrush job you give her feet!
Seems like she really liked it also.
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

Cute girl with really nice feet. :feets:
Once again I love the hairbrush job you give her feet!
Seems like she really liked it also.
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

Thanks so much Adrian!!!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Did you take any high-res pics like you had of Derek? Great work.

awesome clip as usual!

Thanks Primus!

I'm actually working with her again tomorrow morning!!!!
I may tickle in an edgy setting...but EVERY MODEL that I work with....first timer's and pros.... always leave with smiles on their faces!!! Taryn was no different! She had an absolute blast getting tied and tickled for the first time....so much so, that tomorrow, she'll be tied and tickled again, and possibly, 100% exclusively with Rook's Media! A true honor!

Still, many more clips to come from her first session....

and in the near future....from her second session!

Take care dude, and thanks so much for your continued support!

Many more first-time ticklee's on the way!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Did you take any high-res pics like you had of Derek? Great work.

Thanks Phrost!

I definitely took plenty of High-Res pics of Taryn, and her beautiful feet! I usually don't have any assistance with the camera work, so I don't have any specific tickling pics....but do have plenty of her feet, and her in bondage, that I'll be posting on my Image thread post-editing!

Thanks again,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Cute girl with even cuter feet, loved the clip, thanks!!

Thanks so much!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed lovely Taryn! She was such a blast to work with! In fact, I'm working with her again in about 12 hours!

Still have many, many more clips from her first ever tickle session, and as of tomorrow, will have several more to share with the community over the coming weeks!

I'll let her know that you liked the clip!

Take care,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Just finished another session with Taryn!

More clips coming very soon!

New Pictures of Taryn....Posted!

Hey everyone!

I've posted some brand new pictures of Taryn in my Ongoing Image Thread! <a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=154870">CLICK HERE</a> to view the new pics! They are located in the last two posts within the thread!

A few of her in the stocks....a few of her soles....and a few foot worship pictures as well, with yours truly!

Let me know what you think of her feet, and I promise that I'll relay all feedback to Taryn!

Have a safe 4th!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back