• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Australian Studio: F&T Erotic Photography

TheZanman

Hi all,

So it's taken a long time - a year of finding models, putting together content and editing - but I'm finally ready to launch my tickling content.

Though I am still in the process of finalising the site host and where the clips will be sold I did want to put up the first preview clip for one of my first models to spark some interest. I'll be aiming to post a couple of additional previews with some different models before the official site launch (1-2 weeks).

This will be an all amateur Australian site, focusing on feet, bondage, and most importantly for this site: Tickling. The majority of content is currently M/F - that said last weekend I shot my first F/F and MF/F content so hoping to do more of that soon.

So without further ado I'll let the preview video speak for itself. Say hi to Belle!

(Note: Clip Quality is not the best due to streaming on google drive. Feel free to download its much smoother)

View attachment BC1.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kwEIZ05sGkb1JZbVncMnlCnDnMXXB58q/view?usp=drive_link

Edit: Clips are now available at https://genuinetickling.com/vendor/fatephotography/

There are two clips - one interview and tickle test; one a full on session. There were some technical difficulties on my end which resulted in the longer start then I intended.

Thanks to Genuine Tickling for hosting!

Last edited:
A quick suggestion, lower the background music a bit, tough to hear the dialog. Otherwise a nice preview, thank you and good luck with your venture.

Appreciate the suggestion around the music. It's only present on the preview, but I'll aim to limit it next time (might also be I'm testing on headphones).

Firstly, congratulations!

Great to finally see an Australian producer of tickling content. These beautiful women have been missing out. There’s definitely a market for it so I wish you all the success.

As for feedback - I’m sure you’ve probably got lots of plans for the studio, but I think I agree with the others, ditch the music.

Positives
1) love the interview at the start - it’s always good to learn a little more about these models
2) gorgeous girl, a great first model to show the studio potential
3) good tickling technique, I mean we didn’t see the feet or much of it, but you had her really laughing so well done.

Improvements
1) video was quite glitchy when I downloaded it, quality was fine but it was maybe not a usual format.
2) lighting - wherever you’ll be shooting make sure the lights are on, everyone has an HD camera these days so make the most of it so we can see those girls.
3) bondage and angles. I know her feet weren’t ticklish but we never even got a good look. Consider how studios like Frenchtickling and uktickling position the camera and tie their models so you get the full experience.

Seriously though - well done for starting on this venture and I look forward to buying your clips

I purchased the first video and really liked it. I liked the amateur and casual type of videos, so this was perfect.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back