• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Classic LOL Tickle Clip: Rhianna's First Time!

quinn65

Verified
Another classic LOL clip is out on Genuine Tickling. This was Rhianna's first time tickled, both in nylons and bare feet. Pics, description, and link below.

rhianna_chair_image.pngrhichair1.jpgrhichair2.jpgrhichair3.jpgrhichair4.jpg

Rhianna surprised us all when she agreed to shoot a tickle clip.

A mother of five in a military family, Rhi is super nice with a great sense of humor, but in a practical, no-nonsense sort of way. We all have friends who see through our BS and keep us honest – that’s Rhi. And at work, she had to be tough as nails to manage a bunch of unruly construction crews who liked nothing better than to give her a hard time. But she always handled herself with poise and good humor and managed to keep them in line.

Rhi is one of those people who it’s hard to imagine losing control. You just don’t picture Rhi being tied up, much less tickle tortured, which is why this first clip was such a surprise. Going in, she didn’t even think she was ticklish. As we strapped her into the chair, she vowed to the ladies present to hold in her laughter, no matter what we did.

We started by tickling Rhi with nylons on, and I love how in the opening seconds of this clip you can see her realize what she’s in for. She immediately starts squirming and laughing, and you hear Elaine say, “She didn’t even hold it for anything!” To which Rhi replies, “Nooo! I’m useless! Oh my God!” Her frustrated screams dissolve into laughter, and for the next 20 minutes, we learn just how ticklish Rhi’s nyloned and bare feet really are. Her laugh is just amazing.

If you like to see strong “real” women tickled on their feet and driven crazy with laughter, this clip is a must have.

Preview: https://genuinetickling.com/produit/rhiannas-first-time-nylons-and-bare/

Enjoy!

-Q.

Wow. She really didn't even hold out for a second. I have to say I am a bit disappointed as I really enjoy the struggle of watching the lee hopelessly attempt to hold in their laughter slowly going crazier and crazier until they explode, but overall my satisfaction rating is very high. Honestly before I even read the description of your video, I was going to buy it because she looks like an attractive woman and very ticklish. Once I read your description of how tough and strong of a person she is, I knew this video had to be mine. And her responses don't have me disappointed.

Though I will say not all of your clips are on your clips4sale page which is my preferred buying site. Seems like I have to individually go through genuine tickling to find your stuff.

Wow. She really didn't even hold out for a second. I have to say I am a bit disappointed as I really enjoy the struggle of watching the lee hopelessly attempt to hold in their laughter slowly going crazier and crazier until they explode, but overall my satisfaction rating is very high. Honestly before I even read the description of your video, I was going to buy it because she looks like an attractive woman and very ticklish. Once I read your description of how tough and strong of a person she is, I knew this video had to be mine. And her responses don't have me disappointed.

Though I will say not all of your clips are on your clips4sale page which is my preferred buying site. Seems like I have to individually go through genuine tickling to find your stuff.

She tries to fight it a few times...she just doesn't hold out very long. :)

And yes the "classic" clips will be going out in GT, but you can click the store name to see them all. Only three so far, but more to come.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back