• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Company, New Plans, Watchful Eye, And, Moving Away?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With Ross having to stay put in New York due to his health, and with him basically having to stay out of RossShell business for the good of his health, and for the company, Ross was very restless.

Ross decided to start a new company called RC Industries.

As he started it, Ross resolved to himself that it had to be small, and that for the time being, he was not going to tell Kayley, unless something truly happened with it..

Unlike Ross's other companies, Ross also decided he was going to try to recruit "investors" so as to avoid the whole issue of having to be approved for bank loans.

Ross would run the company right from the RossShell office, and hire one "assistant" at a decent, but not flying high salary like Vic and Jack earned.

Ross also knew that he could not alter his working hours, or start staying out late.

While Ross was "technically" hiding something from Kayley, in this case, he felt like he had a right to do his own independent company, with RossShell in good hands, and Ross basically grounded to New York except for very rare occasions.

Ross also asked Alan Hell to recommend another lawyer in New York, to draw up papers for the company, and to oversee the legal business, to again, keep the company out of RossShell.

Ross was tired, getting occasional headaches, not far away from his next shot, and receiving "Through the grapevine threats " from Tazzio, which were merely irritating him.

According to what Ross had heard, Tazzio, while he did have a job that paid Tazzio decent money, was also amused with a new girlfriend., supposedly who was half both Ross and Tazzio's ages.

One night, after Ross had replied to Kayley's demand of "Give me some" by just doing so.

Kayley said. "I know you're up to something. Out with it, or I throw you out!" Kayley said.

Ross sighed in annoyance. "Dont threaten me, Principal. I give you some, and you're still shooting your mouth off. I am not going to OKC physically very often anymore, not involved in RossShell business, and I've been sexually satisfying you, which I just did, so please lose the attitude!" Ross clipped.

Kayley went near Ross. "I'm sorry. That was my fault. It's just, you're acting odd. Is something going on?. I'm your partner, and if you have a problem,. so do I, so please just tell me" Kayley appealed

Ross kissed Kayley on the head. "Okay, that's better, and souhds like a supportive wife. As promised, I am not involving myself in day to day RossShell business other than to sign off, and my only involvement in OKC is by phone and Zoom to talk to investors, and be involved in shows. So, to keep my time occupied, I started a very small company called RC. Just me, one assistant from outside, my office, a separate attorney who Alan Hell recommended who has nothing to do with Alan's firm, or Tom. I have to do something, Kale. I know that I need to work on my health. I see my Dad Thank God working his ass off and traveling at 83. I know that my Dad is just as furious with me about my Doctor's appointment as you are, and I'm going to start going to the gym as soon as I get my Botox shot and the pain from the shot wears off, but Kale, I'm going out of my mind. I had to do something" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "It's okay. I basically knew that with you not involved in RossShell day to day, and hardly going to OKC anymore, you were probably going to do something like this. Good Luck with your new company, Just maybe, if this company even becomes small and stable, you can leave Jack and Vic to run RossShell, sign off as you have been not be involved day to day in RossShell, and keep busy and satisfied.,

"Oh, and by the way, I heard through the grapevine that Tazzio the bastard has a new young girlfriend. from another country who is half his age, and that he is supposedly looking forward to coming after me" Ross said, with a guffaw.

"We will see how long that lasts. You and I both know that Tazzio has a history of adultery with every woman he has been with. Frankly, I dont give a fuck what he does. If he does something, just ask Mr Hell to get you a shark to flatten the bastard. Just focus on your health, us, and your new company" Kayley said.

Ross snuggled with Kayley. "That is just what I plan to do , educator. "

The day after this conversation with Kayley, Ross dressed in a grey suit to meet with two or three potential investors for his new company.

Kayley, who had a Monday holiday, smirked. "Nice suit. Lucky for me, I know what the man under that suit looks like as well"

Ross kissed Kayley. "I wont be late. Morning work, lunch meeting with these guys about the new company, back to the office, and I intend to be home by mid afternoon" Ross said.

"Principal will be very happy if Ross does that" Kayley said.

"Principal will be even happier if Ross gives her some more of what he gave her last night. Maybe, if Kayley is a good girl, gives Ross foot worship, a tickle or two, and a nice trip up the ladder, Principal will be very , very happy" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley kissed each other goodbye.

Ross went to the office, signed off on RossShell business, and then his cell phone rang, and he got a strange call.

"Ross, I know who you are , and that you just started a new small company called RC. My name is Warren Hall. I would appreciate it if you could arrange to meet me and a friend sometime in the next couple of days. We have a proposition for you" Warren said.

"Okay. I'm tied up with meetings today, but is it okay if I call you tomorrow? I can certainly arrange to meet you in the next day or two , Warren" Ross said.

"Just fine. Call me tomorrow" Warren said.

While Ross knew that he had to focus on that day's meeting about the new company, something about the call from Warren " did not sit with Ross"

Did Warren have anything to do with Tazzio?

or

Was Warren simply an investor looking to make some money?

That would be seejn.

Mods, accidently put this in the tickle story section, please move if you deem appropriate

You know Ross, he has differences between his "pleasure principle, and his real actions"

Ross knows that without Kayley, no matter how many millions he has, Ross C is nothing,. It has been proven before.

I suspect that Ross might really tangle with Tazzio this time.

This time, he does not have the day to day pressure of running RossShell or the constant trips to OKC.

Thus, he can really unleash an attack on Tazzio,

Busy today, more to come by late tomorrow or Monday.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back