• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New here. My journey

Shark13r

Hey everybody! I just wanted to write this as I have just joined this forum and I wanted to introduce myself. :)

I was born autistic, (high functioning) but I do have to wear headphones a lot in public at times and my life has been very difficult dealing with that. It is so hard to make friends (i have a best friend) she is amazing. I would marry that girl if we lived closer I have known her for 7 years. I wish she was into tickling lol. :(

My journey in this realm is so interesting because I am not much into myself getting tickled... unless it's really gentle than I love it. But it has to be very gentle because of my nervous system. I got a lot going on there with my health. I also hit my head really hard when I was in my teens and got a very bad concussion which led me to learn how to walk again. I almost lost my vision because of complications with my brain and I had to see a functional neurologist to get all those things back online. I always been a strong guy so I am happy that I made it through that. If you saw me from the outside I look great! But internally its so hard for me.

The reason I tell this story is because I found (I have always been into tickling and have had this fetish both a tickle fetish and foot fetish for a long time....) But I had a friend a while back that I opened up to with it and told her my kinks etc. Long story short she let me tickle her and what I found was it was like a brain massage for me. I am not sure what it is or if it is linked to my health but I go into complete bliss and I enjoy that part of me so much because it's something I can have fun with and it helps my health and it's not necessarily sexual. I just enjoy tickling so much it even helps my health. I always have been a very tactile person and it must do something to my brain (other than make me happy) but it's very hard to explain.

She would often send me pictures of her shoes she was wearing to tease me before she came over and we would hang out lol. This was such a long time ago when I was in my 20's and it was so much fun. I never got to tie her up or anything but even just playing with her shoes and having her shoes in my lap and I would play with her laces while we talked. It was amazing and I don't know what happened to her but I miss her. :(

I am 31 and I kind of feel like I am in the prime of my life. The thing is it is so hard for me to meet people. I am a little shy but very talkative and down to earth. (shy and talkative at the same time) fun combo! But I really don't know where to start. I don't know how to meet girls. I see all of these tickling studios and that was always my dream but I don't even know how to start something like that. I would need to know girls to get started with this.

I always wanted to make a studio and just enjoy that part of my life so much. But I have zero knowledge of any of this. I was also really wanting to find a place where maybe like minded people get together where I don't have to travel much... But It seems most of these places are in new york, florida etc. I really want to get involved with this kink of mine because I only been able to tickle one girl in my whole life and I am in the prime of my life and have so many fantasies with this. I love my friend so much but I have to travel to see her and she is not interested in this. She hates being tickled. I really wish I could meet girls who want to be tickled or be a part of a studio as a fill in guy (i couldnt show my face and i would have to wear fingerless gloves) but I would really love finding a place like this. Whether its a get together or helping someone in studio who does double tickling. One of my fantasies is tickling a girl in stocks with another girl tag teaming with me haha. :D Tickling really helps my health it must be a stimulation thing but it relaxes my muscles and slows my very fast brain down. I am only interested in tickling females and if I had a helper helping me with the tickling it would have to be a female too.

i am just not sure where to start but regardless I wanted to just say hi to everybody I been wanting to join here for a while now. And at least be able to talk to like minded people. I am very lonely and haven't even been able to hug anybody in about 5 years. I live on my own in the woods. I love it out here but I do get very lonely. And I hope I can at least be able to live some of my fantasies while I am still in the prime of my life. Nice to meet you all. :)

Last edited:
I am 31 years old based in Colorado and I kind of feel like I am in the prime of my life.

You won't hit your prime until your early 40s. That's when you'll have the combination of a body that still works perfectly well coupled with about twenty years of increasingly adult experience IF you have the courage to experience it. So don't waste the next ten years. Get out there and learn how to do the things you want to do by living and interacting.

It won't be fun but neither is body building until you finally see the result.

Good luck.

You won't hit your prime until your early 40s. That's when you'll have the combination of a body that still works perfectly well coupled with about twenty years of increasingly adult experience IF you have the courage to experience it. So don't waste the next ten years. Get out there and learn how to do the things you want to do by living and interacting.

It won't be fun but neither is body building until you finally see the result.

Good luck.

Oh i definitely have the courage it's more so my situation is really hard. I live in a town of about 50 people. The nearest city to me is a couple hours away. I don't like bars or night clubs very much or things of that nature... and it's kinda hard to meet people who into these kinds of things at random locations so I will just have to look up some places where people meet or something.

Thanks for the reply Libertine. "You won't hit your prime until your early 40s" <<< Good to know. :) I always heard it was 30's but I suppose its all where we are at mentally and spiritually and our physical health. I still feel like a kid a lot even now. I don't take life very seriously. :ignite:

Welcome to the TMF, Shark13r, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Libertine always gives wise advice. I wish that I could go back in time 40 years to give his advice to my 32-year-old self.

Welcome to the TMF, Shark13r, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Libertine always gives wise advice. I wish that I could go back in time 40 years to give his advice to my 32-year-old self.

Thanks!

Welcome to our very humble tickle abode. Yea I looked my best physically, and I was also my strongest physically in my early 40's, so u still have a ways to go. Good luck to u my friend

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back