• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Hyenas Gathering Format may be permanant.

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
The last few gatherings, especially last years New Years Eve Gathering, were by INVITE only and were great successes. The ratio of M to F was very close to even and everyone had a great time. It is by this that I think I will decide to make most if not all Hyenas Club gatherings via INVITE only. This way different people will be able to attend along with some regulars and the M/F ratio will always be kept close to even making sure all are comfy and cozy!
Feel free to voice your opinions if you feel compelled to do so.

TTD
Owner/Founder
Hyenas'Club

Sounds like a good idea, Ed. Drew and I are planning the same with our get togethers...once we get back to doing them again. It seems to make it more comfortable for all involved. In fact, we've considered doing couples only for the most part...though we hate to leave others out. (By the time we're ready to do more, we'll have made a decision AFA that part goes.)

Ann

Huh? You mean you let anyone in, before? *blink*

Oh, I get ya. You're inviting them. Different than the West Coast Gatherings, definitely, but it's a viable format, brother, and one that's gonna leave your guests feeling EXTREMELY safe.

Does this mean that someone can't ask to attend? Like, if I was visiting that coast, and asked to attend, and you'd lost your mind completely and had forgotten what an ass I can be, you'd reply to let me know where and when?

Or is it just a case of only invitin' those from the current list?

Sounds neat, man, but I ain't diggin' the detail fully. Knowin' you, I'm guessin' you've got it all mapped out.

Peace,

dvnc

TklDuo-Ann said:
Sounds like a good idea, Ed. Drew and I are planning the same with our get togethers...once we get back to doing them again. It seems to make it more comfortable for all involved. In fact, we've considered doing couples only for the most part...though we hate to leave others out. (By the time we're ready to do more, we'll have made a decision AFA that part goes.)

Ann

Thanks for the positive feeback!

This way it is more orginized and evenly matched as well as less Chaotic as well as more comfy cozy for the guests.

TTD

dvnc said:
Huh? You mean you let anyone in, before? *blink*

Oh, I get ya. You're inviting them. Different than the West Coast Gatherings, definitely, but it's a viable format, brother, and one that's gonna leave your guests feeling EXTREMELY safe.

Does this mean that someone can't ask to attend? Like, if I was visiting that coast, and asked to attend, and you'd lost your mind completely and had forgotten what an ass I can be, you'd reply to let me know where and when?

Or is it just a case of only invitin' those from the current list?

Sounds neat, man, but I ain't diggin' the detail fully. Knowin' you, I'm guessin' you've got it all mapped out.

Peace,

dvnc
LOL! Technically I didn't let everyone in. I just made the invite more open in a general announcement in the Hyenas Club and in this forum section for the Hyenas. Those who responded were considered and usually invited after some background check but nothing too intense. NOW, it is a strict personal invite without a general announcement asking for people to come.
People who are already KNOWN by myself and now shygirl(patti) can eventually ask to attend after the initial invite period is over and those people will be taken under consideration including yourself and knowing how you claim you can be especailly if at the moment you ask I do suffer a momentary lapse of reason:devil: ;) :p :D :wow: :eek: .

There is a method to my madness my friend and if you are in the area, please do feel free to let me know(so I can add more locks,:p ) .
It has been found that this way will assure saftey, comfort and a more even ratio of M/F therefore making the gathering a whole lot better and way more fun for all.
So yes, bro, I do have it all mapped out. Longitude and Latitude.

TTD:cool: ;)

It's good to see these progress to this level. Few events ever do. Congradulations, sir!

dvnc said:
It's good to see these progress to this level. Few events ever do. Congradulations, sir!

I thank you for your comments and input sir. So nice of you to do so.
Much appreciated indeed.

Thanks again for the congrats as well.

TTD

info

Keep us informed, me and Ginger would love to attend and meet all you, and i might be able to pull a female friend from PA too... what area are we talking about here???

Re: info

Sciamster said:
Keep us informed, me and Ginger would love to attend and meet all you, and i might be able to pull a female friend from PA too... what area are we talking about here???

Rockland County New York. Less than an Hour from the GWB.

TTD

Appears as if the new Format is working out just fine indeed thus far.
While the format is an INVITE only to most Hyenas Events, I want to be clear that those who are not invited to a certain event NOT to take it personal. The ends justify the means as I want to spread out the gatherings so that new people get to attend Hyenas Gatherings and that the ratio is as even as possible and that the events are comfortable for all who do attend.
I hope nobody takes it personal if they are NOT on the guest list to every event. Eventually they all will be hopefully.

Thanks

Sincerely,

TTD

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back