• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Interactive PC game!!! CHECK IT OUT!!

mustangtickler

Ok, sorry for the urgent heading. My spouse discovered this game called "SECOND LIFE" and its a full 3d environment where you can fully customise your avatar, get a job, buy cars, anything you want. Basically the concept is that if you can imagine it, it can be done. Well, I got a charater there and found a group of ticklers and ticklees in there, in fact there is a group of about 34 sofar, both men and women in the group "tickling". There is another group called ticklish girls. I spent some of the game money and bought a "tickler" furniture set that is basically a hogtie/stocks variation and if you can get a person to click it, they are in the laying stocks with their feet up and the animation shows them writhing and obviously struggling. Also bought a feather with an animation. There is a HUGE BDSM presence in this game atmosphere and I cant believe nobody in the TMF has blown the doors off this yet. OH! AND ITS FREE! You can pay for a membership if you want, but most basic services are free.

The website is www.secondlife.com and if anyone herre gets inside, my screenname is Marcovius Slade. PLZ dont miss the opportunity to check this out. I hope to see many of you inside, and may we blow the doors wide open with our love of tickling!!

(I am not an employee of, nor am i directly affiliated with secondlife.com)
(just didnt want to be accused of working for them with my shameless plug)
(come on, you know you were kinda thinking that!)

See you inside! :cupid:

that is a really fun game. i used to play but i sterted to get lonely because i couldn't find any friends. plus my comp had some problems with the graphics. but i still totally recommend it.

mustangtickler said:
The website is www.secondlife.com and if anyone herre gets inside, my screenname is Marcovius Slade. PLZ dont miss the opportunity to check this out. I hope to see many of you inside, and may we blow the doors wide open with our love of tickling!!

i'll cu there.... :whip: :xpulcy: :bouncybou

Looks like a cool site Joined as Zod Martynov Hopefully I can create some cool scenarios there

Last edited:
How do I get to the tickling? I joined the group Hopefully I can get the hang of it

mustangtickler said:
Ok, sorry for the urgent heading. My spouse discovered this game called "SECOND LIFE" and its a full 3d environment where you can fully customise your avatar, get a job, buy cars, anything you want. Basically the concept is that if you can imagine it, it can be done. Well, I got a charater there and found a group of ticklers and ticklees in there, in fact there is a group of about 34 sofar, both men and women in the group "tickling". There is another group called ticklish girls. I spent some of the game money and bought a "tickler" furniture set that is basically a hogtie/stocks variation and if you can get a person to click it, they are in the laying stocks with their feet up and the animation shows them writhing and obviously struggling. Also bought a feather with an animation. There is a HUGE BDSM presence in this game atmosphere and I cant believe nobody in the TMF has blown the doors off this yet. OH! AND ITS FREE! You can pay for a membership if you want, but most basic services are free.

(I am not an employee of, nor am i directly affiliated with secondlife.com)
(just didnt want to be accused of working for them with my shameless plug)
(come on, you know you were kinda thinking that!)

Sounds like a cool game, i have looked at it before but is it only for people who live in America or can anyone from any country join? Also do you have to use a credit card in the game or is it just game money you use in this game? Sorry with the bunch of questions im asking, i am quite interested in this game and would like to join for the free membership but not sure if i should join if i have to use a credit card but if you only use game money that would be ok. Thanks for posting this game website and i think it would be cool to tickle people in this game lol. :)

ticklishasgrl said:
Sounds like a cool game, i have looked at it before but is it only for people who live in America or can anyone from any country join? Also do you have to use a credit card in the game or is it just game money you use in this game? Sorry with the bunch of questions im asking, i am quite interested in this game and would like to join for the free membership but not sure if i should join if i have to use a credit card but if you only use game money that would be ok. Thanks for posting this game website and i think it would be cool to tickle people in this game lol. :)
They do have free membership

Man my graphics card is out of date, so slow but we will see

Heh, im waiting to see our benevolent lord zod flying around, making his decrees

ticklishasgrl said:
anyone can play. people from all over the world play. it's a free download and membership.

Goodieluver said:
Man my graphics card is out of date, so slow but we will see

Heh, im waiting to see our benevolent lord zod flying around, making his decrees
i had horrible graphics problems as well. that's why i left. it kept crashing my computer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back