• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New issue

Limeoutsider

1st Level Green Feather
OK I fixed the &*^&^%^ OS....now when I go online, and minimize a window, my choice is to look at its title or close it and reopen it. That dosent help when I multitask or IM with people! I can minimize a window once, then maximize it to get it back, but after that I have to restart.

That's one of the stranger errors I've heard about. I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting that one, but if you haven't downloaded any updates, Microsoft has a couple bazillion patches, all free, most of them can be found by going to start, then Windows Update. It's a hefty download though, so if you don't have high-speed, set it up to go overnight or some other time when you don't need the net. A note, it has to download a program to your computer to figure out what it needs, so if a window pops up asking, just make sure it's from Microsoft and ok.

It might also be a problem with your internet browser; it might be worth looking for a new version. If your using internet explorer then I think it'll be included in the downloads. If this only happens with your browser, and not with other programs, then it's almost guaranteed it's a problem with your browser, not windows, so try that first. Good luck.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back