• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Jan B Video

alaffamnt

TMF Poster
Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Jan B has a new video out called Jan and Laura Tickle (E-036). I haven't seen it, but if you're familiar with Jan B, you know hers are really good.

The website is www.janb.com/janfetishes/ but don't expect a lot of detail. The new one I just mentioned isn't on the site. The ones with Diane in them are the best. She is a GREAT tickle victim.

:yowzer: WOW! these videos look awesome! i cant believe ive never discovered these before. and 3 for $60! alaffamnt, thanks for sharing this with the rest of us. and if you would be so kind to answer some questions i would greatly appreciate it...

1) how long (on average) does it take to receive a video from Jan?

2) how are the videos packaged? is it discrete?

thank you in advance to anyone who can answer these questions b/c i am VERY interested in purchasing 2 or 3 of Jan's videos. :veryhappy

Jan B

Hi tklr22,

I own 3 of Jan's videos and all are very good. Jan is consistently ticklish to the point of hysteria, so the key to the video is the other girl in the video. Jan tends to use friends, not models, so some are more attractive than others. Look at the pics to find what interests you.

Videos are shipped discreetly, and within a week. Enjoy!

Raul

Thank you so very much Raul. I appreciate your information and respect your opinion...thanks again for helping me out. :D

To Tklr22...

And anyone else who may be interested. I'm auctioning off 3 Jan B. vids on eBay that I've had for a number of years. They ARE very good...Jan is insanely ticklish, and her friends are very ticklish also. This could be an inexpensive way for you to check out how well you like her vids.

Two of the vids are on one two-hour videotape because that's the way she sent them to me (I guess she was trying to save on blank tape and postage costs). Here's the auction URL for "Jan and Sabrina" and "Jan and Patti," the first one in each series:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&showTutorial=0&ed=1023132428&indexURL=0&rd=1

And here's the URL for the 3-women tickle video, "Jan, Diane & Mary," which is outstanding! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&showTutorial=0&ed=1023132940&indexURL=0&rd=1

Thanks for looking! :cool:

SuperTickler

I'll give you 40 for all three videos. If you don't do better than that on EBay email me @

Do and of the JanB videos have the Ticklee tied up standing arms over her head in bra and panties?

With upper body tickling?

Which is the best vid?

Tron

The girls are almost always in bra and panties. I don't recall specifically if any are tied standing up. They are tied a lot in a recliner with their arms over their heads. I think the best one is Jan, Diane, and Mary. Diane is one of my all time favorites. A real squirmer and a fighter.

Supertickler..

I sent you the payment for the JanB videos.

Tron

I have some of them, too, but I stopped ordering when they kept repeating themselves. The only two exceptions are Jan+Sam (nude, with genital tickling in a love swing; my favorite!) and the three-girl-video which SuperTickler mentioned. For the rest of them: See one, see all. Just my €0.02...

Does Anyone Have?

The Video Haltickling is talking about? I believe it's E-026.
If so would ya part with it for 15 dollars?

Tron

Supertickler

I got the videos you sent. Thanks man,
If you ever come acros T and T 5 or 22 please let me know.

Be safe

Tron

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back