• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Kindle eBook, ‘The Ticklish Threesome’ available on Amazon (M/FF, Sexual)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/sitb/B082YBVVM9?sib_dp_aw_kd_udp

Thanks in advance for checking it out :)
TLM

The Laughter Mechanic at https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

Excerpt from the eBook follows:

The Ticklish Threesome

A MM/F Adult (18+, sexually explicit between consenting adults) Tickling Story

They'd been fighting.

A lot.

Not the kind of fighting she'd experienced as a kid with her parents yelling and screaming at each other.

No, this fighting was more 'palpable tension'; short, passive aggressive bursts of anxiety-prone epithets shot across the room to their respective parties.

And where there's fighting, there's fatigue.

And where there's fatigue, there's desire to mitigate that fatigue.

And where there's desire, there's a longing to be wanted, paid attention to by others.

Enter Joanne.

Joanne's a mother of two daughters in middle school, and wife to Phil, her husband of 15 years.

Joanne's in her 40s, still very attractive, slender, athletic, and knows what she wants out of life.

Her husband Phil's laid back, a dreamer, and a tad on the passive aggressive side of things with Joanne.

Their two junior high daughters long to escape to a far away land where they don't have to listen to their parents hate each other, and can just play with their friends all day.

Joanne's in a bit of a midlife crisis of sorts.

She's considering leaving Phil.

It's been a long 9 months of no intimacy between them.

Enter Lewis.

Lewis lives 2 doors down.

Lewis is divorced and has sole custody of his little girl in elementary school.

Enter Stanley.

Stanley is Lewis's good friend, also divorced, and living in the downstairs portion of Lewis’s house until he can find a more permanent housing situation.

Divorce is expensive.

It's a Tuesday when the power goes out in the neighborhood.

Typical California winter fare with lots of rain and winds bringing down power lines.

Joanne's kids are in school, as are Lewis's and Stanley's.

The Schools' power sources are apparently all intact based on a mass text sent out to parents that there's no need for early pick ups. The school's investment in solar panels paid off.

Lewis and Stanley are at home when the power stops, and they begin their usual check on others in the neighborhood who may have lost power.

Lewis would normally have been in Salinas today for a sales job, but his boss is letting him telework.

Stanley is self employed as a carpenter and work is light at this time of year.

Joanne is taking a ‘mental health day’ from her environmental consulting position to regroup from a busy weekend with her sister visiting from Philadelphia.

Phil’s at his respective 9-5 bank manager job.

It's about 9:45am when Lewis and Stanley knock on Joanne's door.

'Oh, you both are so sweet! Thank you! I'm fine. I may take you up later on charging my husband's CPAP battery, but no, we're good. Thank you so much! You guys are wonderful neighbors!' Joanne communicates in her long red bath robe, steaming coffee cup in hand, and bare toes peeping out from just beyond the hem of the terrycloth.

'Well, if you change your mind, just drop us a text. We'll come right over and charge that battery for you.'

'Thank you, you guys are too kind!'

'Nice polish! Happy Holidays!', Stanley comments quickly, staring downwardly at Joanne's beautiful holiday themed, green and red painted toes peaking out from beyond her long bathrobe.

'Oh, thanks! Yes, had to give myself a little Christmas pedicure. Thanks for noticing! Phil never pays attention to my feet!', laughs Joanne.

'Wow, well, guess Phil's missing out! You have really nice feet, Joanne. You should consider being a foot model if your current gig doesn't pan out!', Stanley laughs, hoping his flirtation and foot fetish isn't too obvious...and creepy.

'Oh, thanks, well, I'll keep that in mind. You never know around here what kind of gigs you'll need to survive, right?!', laughs Joanne again.

'Well, again, if you change your mind, just send us a message. We're both home all day and it's no trouble. No trouble at all.', Lewis reiterates.

'Thank you, both. You are too kind.'

And with that Joanne closes the door.

As she sips on her coffee and enjoys the last remnants of waning heat coming from her oil space heater, Joanne plays over Stanley's comments in her brain about her feet;

...'You should be a foot model',

…’You have really nice feet',

…’'Phil's missing out!'.

The comments echo over and over again inside her consciousness.

She gives her feet a good glancing over…

...'I DO have some really nice feet, don't I?'

...'Maybe I SHOULD be a foot model!'

‘'Thank you, Stanley! Thanks for noticing!'

'Jesus, sometimes it's just nice to hear SOMETHING positive about your 40 year old frame that isn't going wrong, and is still somewhat attractive to the male species.'

'Even if it's just these tired old tootsies.’

Another pause…

‘Well, SO BE IT. I'll take whatever I can get at this age, right?! And, I'll be GRATEFUL.'

Sigh.

Joanne takes a deep breath and reflects for a moment on the concept of gratefulness for all the things in her life that she should be thankful for; her health, her kids' health, her job, her pretty feet, her nice neighbors...

Another sigh and a sip of her hot french pressed brew.

'Ahhh, this is nice. A quiet morning to sip my coffee in peace, contemplate life, and the sexiness of my toes.'

She smiles at this last thought.

'They are kinda sexy, aren't they Joanne!', Joanne laughs internally.

And then, a bit of a naughty thought crosses Joanne's mind.

And then another one.

Then another.

And another.

Soon, Joanne's immersed in some rather naughty scenarios in her mind's eye if you will involving her nice neighbors and her sexy feet.

'Whoa, where did all THAT come from?!'

She can feel the folds around her vagina becoming moist.

'Whoa, where did all THAT come from?!’, the repetitive question makes her chuckle.

‘I guess dreaming about having your feet worshipped CAN be pretty sexy!'

More naughty thoughts generate.

And soon Joanne's panties are getting quite soaked.

Again, more incredulity at how erotic her feet seem to be.

Her mind is in a battle of wills that looks to be stacked in favor of giving itself over to these naughty thoughts involving her two do-gooder and rather handsome neighbors.

Will Joanne tempt fate and send a text message to invite them over to 'charge her batteries'?

Click on the links below to find out if Joanne hits SEND on her smart phone :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/sitb/B082YBVVM9?sib_dp_aw_kd_udp

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...indle-ebook-the-ticklish-threesome-available/

The Laughter Mechanic @ https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

My new Kindle eBook The Ticklish Threesome now available, click HERE :)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back