• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Life Chapters 2-5 (M/F, F/M, Multiple F/M, MF/F)

BlueParagon

So from now on I'll upload this series with multiple chapters in each post. I'm not exactly sure how many I'll do, but I'll say I have about 90 or so pages worth in a word doc already. Yeahhh I don't really have anything else to do. Also I'm posting these one deviant art too. Might be an easier way of tracking when I reach double digits. Same name just with an 88 on the end. We'll enjoy and feel free to give suggestions on what kinks and scenarios you think I should add to this series.

Chapter 2

After his first day, Camellia had to leave for some business that she didn’t explain to him. While she was gone, she thought he should explore his new home. Only that he should avoid going in the basement. She just said he’s not ready for that part yet. With this warning, he thought that it would involve his next level of training. Either way, he would avoid that portion.

So far, he’s found a large room that seemed like it was the living room. There was a large couch with fur blankets on folded on the cushions. Two leather chairs, though one was more box like and had opening around the armrest and bottom of the chair. There was also a fireplace that gave the room an orange glow while candles were mounted around certain areas. There was one bookshelf, but it seemed like it was holding a hundred a books and a large screen over the pit. There was a large purple rug that laid under the furniture and was soft to the touch. So soft, he felt like he could fall asleep on it.

After viewing the room, Lucas decided to move on. However, no matter which hall he went down or for how long, he managed to end up back in the living room. He kept trying to find another room, but he only returned again.

He sighed and started to stare down one of halls, not sure what do. Before he could do anything else, he heard someone asked, “Are you lost Master?”

He turned around and was met with one of the maids. She was a foot smaller than him and had short blonde hair under the black and white hair dress. Her emerald like eyes stared at him while she had a faint smirk. He shifted his gaze down and saw her purple feather duster, black fish net stockings and her shinning black shoes.

He wasn’t really sure what to say but she then asked, “Master? Is everything okay?”

“Huh, yeah sorry. I’m not used to people calling me that yet. But I am wondering is something up with these halls? I can’t seem to go anywhere really.”

“It’s easy to get lost at first. Would you like for me to show you around?” she asked.

“Uh yes please. If you want.”

As she walked past him, she said, “Follow me then.”

The first room she showed him was the dining area. Oddly enough, it wasn’t that far from them. She opened the double doors and showed him a rectangular room, that had a long table in the middle and multiple chairs surrounding it. She said, “This where you and the Mistress will be eating.”

She then moved and he followed. As they went to the next room, he asked, “What’s your name?”

“Izzy, Master.”

“Nice to meet you Izzy. I’m Lucas.”

“Would you like to be called Master Lucas?”

“I uh guess. If you want.”

“Of course, Master Lucas.”

The next room she showed him was the study. It was a two-story room that had bookshelves for walls. There was another lit fireplace with two chairs next to it. There was also a round table in the center that had padding and leather shackles on it. Izzy then said, “This is where you and the Mistress will conduct your studies.”

She then moved on. After showing him more rooms in the manor, Lucas asked, “How many maids are there?”

“About 20 Master Lucas.”

“That’s a lot. How does she pay you all?”

“We don’t take payment. We have no need for it.”

She opened the next and final door and showed him a room she dubbed the “fun room”. There were multiple stocks, frames, swings and other bondage contraptions that would hold a person or two. Tables and racks covered the walls, each one with different tools. Some were simple and seemingly harmless while others were new devices that he’s never seen before. She said, “This is where you and the Mistress will go for either punishing or pleasures. Would you like try on me Master?”

“Uhh do you want to?”

She walked into the room and hovered between the bondage equipment. She turned to him and asked, “Which one would you like me to enter?”

He looked at the different bondage contraptions. One that caught his eye was a red chair with the leg rest lifted up to a pair of stocks. He said, “The stocks I guess.”

She gave him a nod and sat in the lounge like chair, she took off her shoes then asked, “Fish nets too Master?”

“Yeah. Are you sure you want to do this?”

As she slid her fish nets off, she answered, “I would very much enjoy our session Master. Before you asked about payment. Well, this is the closest we get and are perfectly content with it. Now secure me in and do what you want.”

He shrugged and walked over to her. First he secured her wrists. The leather shackles would leave her arms up and expose anything under them. Then he wrapped the leather strap around her waist so she wouldn’t jump as much. Then he flipped the supper part of the stocks on her ankles and locked it.

He brought a stool over and placed it by her feet. When he sat down, he couldn’t help but feel a little nervous. She noticed this and said, “Don’t feel embarrassed Master. The first rule in the Mistress’s house is no kink shaming. Unless that’s what you like. There’s no reason for you to hide this side of you anymore. Plus, I won’t show you any mercy when you’re in my clutches. So, why show me any.”

He then looked down and couldn’t help but stare at her trapped feet. They small size 5 maybe feet with small toes to match. Her soles matched her light skin tone and were relatively wrinkle free. She started to wiggle her toes and when Lucas looked up she was smiling at him. His face started to turn red then she said, “I don’t see an issue if you have a foot fetish. If anything, this is good news. The Mistress would definitely be happy about it. So, go ahead and indulge.”

He grabbed her left foot and rubbed his thumbs on her soles. Though she moaned a bit, he was too distracted. She was flexing her toes while his thumbs explored the soft balls of her foot. After a minute, he brought his head down and started to smell her foot. There was a faint scent of lavender. Not able to resist, he gave the top of her foot gentle kisses. Her moans increased and finally caught his attention. He looked up and saw her with her eyes closed and smile creeping on her.

He stopped kissing and scraped his thumb down her arch. She immediately jumped and squeaked. She looked at Lucas and said, “That was rude. I was enjoying the kisses.”

“You said I shouldn’t show mercy,” he responded. He then started to slow wiggle his fingers down both her feet and she stiffened up. “So, I mind as well have some fun.”

He picked up the speed of his fingers and she started laughing. He then grabbed one foot and focused on holding it still while his other hand went on the attack. She tried to pull her foot away, but he kept it locked. He started to scrape his nails down her sole and she screamed, “FUUHHCK!”

Enjoying her reaction, he teased, “That’s not a nice word. I think you need more.”

He picked up the pace again and she started to lose it. She begged, “PLEHEHEHEASE!”

“Alright, I’ll slow down,” he responded. As promised he let her foot go and let her take a breather. As she took heavy breathes, he noticed rope on the stock. He managed to put the pieces together and started to tie her small toes back.

Realizing what Lucas was doing, she started to beg, “You don’t have to do that. Please. I’ll be good.”

As he tied her big toes down, he said, “I’ll be nice. Don’t worry.”

Despite what he said, she couldn’t hold back a nervous giggle. Once he finished, he started to trace his finger around her flinching foot. He looked up and saw her nervous smile and worried eyes. He gave her a smirk and to tickle her more. On her right foot, he dug his fingers under her toes while he scratched her arch on her left foot.

“FUHUHUHUCKING SHHHHHIT!”

“You have some sensitive feet Izzy,” he teased. His smirk grew and he said, “I think I’ll keep going for a bit.”

He kept his word and for 10 minutes, he tickled the bottom of her feet. He would dig his fingers under her toes, trace around her heel, vibrated his fingers in between her toes, spider his fingers down the side of her arches and scratch at her soles. Each time she would wail and try to break free from the restraints, but only succeeded in messing her hair.

When he finally stopped, she was taking quick heavy breathes. He got up and walked over to her. He removed her head dress and brushed the blonde strands out of her face. Noticing tears, he dried them and couldn’t help, but feel a little bad. However, just when he thought about letting her go, she sighed, “that…the best…you got?”

He smiled and stood back up. He took her feather duster and walked back over to her feet. He waved the purple tool in the air and she started to giggle, “I’m sorry, sorry, sorry. Please don’t.”

He ignored her pleads and started to swipe the purple feathers across her foot. She tensed up and started laughing uncontrollably. He wasn’t sure why, but her reaction to the tool was worse than when he was going at both her feet. Either way, he was enjoying it.

As he lightly fluttered the cleaning tool, she screamed, “MEHEHEHERCEHEHEHEHE. PLEHEHEHEHEHE.”

The purple feathers slide across her toes. Whenever they reach the top of her foot, individual feathers would make their way in between her struggling toes. As he feathered one foot, he would dig his fingers under toes. He could feel her trying to flex her toes down and pinch his fingers. Luckily the toe ties were keeping her squealing piggies from doing it.

After only a couple of minutes of tickling her with her own feathers and digging his fingers, he finally stopped. He started to untie her toes and unlocked her from the stocks. When he started to loosen the straps, he heard her whisper, “let…me…cum.”

He then looked under her skirt and noticed a small wet spot. He smiled at the sight and when he looked back up, he saw that she passed out. He grabbed her things, scooped her up and carried her to the living room.

After getting lost a couple of times, he managed to find the room and lied her down on the couch. He then placed one of the fur blankets on her and she started to cling to it. He went to the other end of the couch and when he sat down, she stuck her feet out and placed them on his legs. Despite the action, she was still asleep, and he found the sight kinda cute.

Remembering what Camellia said after their session, he grabbed her feet and started to rub them. When he pushed his fingers deep into her foot, he would hear a faint moan coming from her.

After a bit, she finally woke up and saw Lucas at the other end, rubbing her feet. She taunted, “ha. knew you’d give up.”

“Oh really,” he responded. He then traced his fingers up her soft sole and her leg shot back.

She pleaded, “No tickles please.”

Lucas laughed at her reaction and she shifted her foot back. He then asked, “Want me to keep massaging your feet?”

“yes please,” she answered. He then resumed the massage and she started to moan a little again. She then asked, “Can I masturbate, Master.”

“Hmmm. No.”

She started to whine and shifted her position, but she stopped and decided to focus on the foot rub and enjoy it while she resisted the urge to shift her hands under her skirt. He found it nice with how much control he had over her, but also that she was enjoying it in a way.

Chapter 3

The two had lost track of time. Izzy was in between a state of sleep and being awake while Lucas was still rubbing her feet. Occasionally, he would give her foot a little tickle just to keep her on her toes. Afterwards she would keep whispering, “we’re doing another session.”

“What’s this about a session?”

The two looked back and saw Camellia standing in the doorway with a smirk. Izzy stood up and said, “Hello Mistress. I didn’t know you came home. I’ll leave you two be.”

Izzy gathered her footwear and duster and left the room. Camellia started to walk towards Lucas with the smirk still on her face. As she went around the couch, she said, “Go ahead. Sit.”

He sat back down, and she sat where Izzy was. She then took off her heels and placed her size 13s on his legs. She had black nail polish on her long toes and wiggled in his sight. As she flexed her feet, she said, “So are you going to give your tired teacher a massage too?”

Lucas snapped out of it and started to rub her feet. As soon as he touched them, he was shocked. They were a lot softer then Izzy’s. Almost like they were pure silk just freshly made. He started to rub her pale soles and his fingers were gliding over them. There was no friction at all. As he applied pressure, she moaned, “Not bad. No wonder Izzy was getting distracted.”

After a while, Lucas asked, “Can I worship your feet Mistress?”

She pulled her feet back and said, “Not yet. You might not be able to hold it in if you do it now.”

She then pointed at his groin and he saw his erection trying to stick through his pants. This time, he wasn’t as embarrassed but as Camellia was putting her heels back on, she said, “Come on foot boy. We gotta do something.”

She stood up and started to leave the room and Lucas followed behind her. They walked down the halls and went to the study. Inside, Lucas saw a bowl with a small brush and multiple bottles of different ingredients. As she walked over to them, he asked, “What are we doing exactly.”

“Just something that our teaching line does as tradition.”

She started putting the different ingredients into the bowl. One was a glowing powder. Fragments of small bones. A lump of oddly colored slime. She then pricked her finger and let a small drop of her blood go in the bowl. She handed the needle to Lucas and said, “Just need a little bit of blood.”

He pricked his finger and did the same as she did. While she started to stir the ingredient together, she said, “Now follow me.”

They left the study and Lucas watched as the bowl in her hands become a black liquid. They passed some maids and while they went by, each one would have a smile, and some would giggle. He wasn’t sure why, but this did make him nervous. Finally, they reached the room that Lucas and Izzy were in yesterday. Camellia ordered, “Strip and get on the X frame there.”

He followed her order and took off his clothes. Once fully naked, he went to the table that resembled an X and sat on the center. She placed the bowl on the stand and started to tie Lucas down with the leather straps. Unlike the stocks, this one had more restraints. Both his ankles and wrists were strapped along with his head, waist, thighs and arms. Once she finished, she took the bowl and dipped a brush in it. She stood in between his legs and hung the black coated brush over his crotch.

She then started to apply the black liquid around his penis. The liquid was warm, and brush felt weird. As he tried to see what she was doing, he asked, “So what are you doing exactly?”

As she wrote different symbols, she answered, “It’s tradition to have control over our student’s orgasms. With this you won’t be able to cum without my permission. No matter how much stimulation or for how long.”

Growing concern, he asked, “So, will you let me cum still?”

“Maybe, but you need to grow sweetie. Being denied is a good way to help that growth and increase you’re endurance. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to cum again. Even if I don’t let you, you’ll learn how to break this spell when you master my techniques.”

He didn’t like the sounds of that. He’d hope that she would be lenient at least during his more active studying. Once she finished writing, the liquid started to tingle, and Camellia brought a chair over by him. The writing then disappeared, and she sat down in the chair.

As she took of her heels, she said, “Now you get to have fun with my feet.”

Before he could say anything she covered his face with her soles. Her strawberry scented caught him off guard and he could feel himself becoming erected immediately. He took a deep breath and found himself now trying to thrust out of the restraints. She giggled then asked, “So, do you like my feet?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he answered as he breathed out.

“Good. Now go ahead and have your fill. But be careful. I am quite ticklish.”

He found himself now licking her soles. Though he couldn’t see it, he heard her giggling with each lap from his tongue. As she giggled, she said, “You really want to tickle me huh sweetie. I’m glad I tied you down. Who knows what you would do to me if you weren’t.”

Thoughts of having her tied down filled his head. He wanted to tie her ankles up and tickle these teasing soles while he would worship them. This thought then made his erection even harder and he couldn’t help but beg, “Please make me cum.”

“Sorry, sweetie,” she cooed. “You need to last longer till you get an orgasm. A lot longer. Though I guess your foot fetish and my aphrodisiac scent aren’t helping you.”

At that point he stopped listening and focused on licking. He couldn’t get enough of her feet and she knew it. She knew he wanted them to remain where they were and continue worshiping them and trying to tickle them to his best ability. Even if it meant he couldn’t cum.

However, she had a different plan. She removed her soles from his face, and he tried to follow them. She then grabbed her heels and said, “You’ll still get to have fun my pet.”

As she walked away, Izzy and other maids entered. Camellia said, “They’ll give you the best care they can for the rest of the day. Have fun.”

Just then Izzy went to his head. While the others went to their places, she peeked into his view and said, “Hi Master. Don’t worry, we’ll treat you the same as you did to me during our session. During and after.”

This words made him nervous. Before he could say or beg, she placed a rag in his mouth and quickly covered it with tape. She then sat in the chair and lifted her petite stocking covered feet above his head and gave the others a nod. As she wiggled her toes and lowered her soles down, the other maids started tickling him. Two maids held his feet back while another two used their feather dusters and fingers. Another two attacked his sides while he felt a feather duster run across his stomach. A maid also attacked his thighs with two dusters while she licked up his shaft and flick his head with her tongue. Izzy then planted her feet fully on his face and her lavender scent filled his nose.

Already his urge to cum returned. It slowly inched its way up and he felt like he was about to blow any minute. However, the pressure remained on the very verge of climax as he was tickled and teased by the maids. He was losing his mind and the best he could do was try and force his way through the unbreakable straps. As his entire body tensed up, Izzy giggled, “You should’ve let me cum ‘Master’. Then me and the other maids would’ve been nicer. But since you were mean, they’ll keep tickling you all day while my feet remain on your face.”

Izzy then made the maid at his thighs giver her dusters to the ones at his sides. She made them take over ticking his inner thighs while the one licking his dick tickle his shaft with a cluster of the feathers. He tensed up more as he felt the pressure there increase with the tickling sensation. The maids all laughed at this sight and the one in the middle said, “He’s starting to leak out precum. Poor Master wants to make such a mess. Guess I need to clean it up.”

She then wrapped her mouth around his head and swirled her tongue around, both licking up his pre and increasing the teasing sensation. He could feel the maid’s tongue work. The maid would trace the tip of her tongue over his hole, completely lap around his glans and eve made a popping noise as she sucked. All the while, she kept swiping feathers on his shaft. The tickling jolts felt like them alone could send him over. Instead, the added pleasure stacked with the others and made the situation worse.

Somehow he never got used to the tickling. He felt he could count the dozens of nails digging into his soles, the amount of strokes going across his skin, and the expert like tongue work. To top it all off, he had no outlet from the bombardment of pleasure. He could scream as loud as he could, but the gagged muffled his laughter. The restraints remained tight and held his twitching body in place. They didn’t even hurt. Just blocked his movement. Izzy’s stocking clad feet were blinding him while he had no choice but to smell. Each deep breathe though his noise was filled with lavender scent. The maids all kept up this pace for almost the entire day. When they finally decided to stop, Lucas was exhausted and was in a complete haze while he unconsciously tried to thrust his twitching erection in the air.

As the other maids started to untie him, Izzy removed his gag and said, “You’ll be spending the night with us in our room Master, but don’t worry, we’ll be gentle.”

Two of the maids then lifted him up and carried him with the others to their room. Inside, the rest of the maids were already waiting for him in their light pink gowns. They had piled up their mattresses in the center of the room and covered them with their blankets. The two placed Lucas down and Izzy went to his head again. She lifted his head and sat down. She then let his head rest on her thighs while the others took their spots.

Instead of continuing to tickle him, they merely gave him a full body massage. Those at his legs and arms were using their hands while the other at his torso and pelvis were using their feet. As Izzy stroked the sides of his head, she said, “No more tickling Master. Just a massage like the one you gave me. Though, you still won’t be cumming.”

The maid at his pelvis then placed her feet around his cock and started to slowly pump it. Lucas started to moan as he felt the heavy pressure slowly return again and made her and the others giggle again. In a clearly sarcastic tone, Izzy said, “Sorry ‘Master’.”

The massages form their hands and feet relaxed him and made sure he wouldn’t move, but the constant edging kept him aware for a while. Some of the maids would give him a quick tickle, but never enough to make him laugh. After a bit, he finally passed out and maids kept up their massages in certain areas while others cuddled up to his different parts and fall asleep.

Chapter 4

When he woke up, his was in his room again. Despite what happened yesterday, he wasn’t sore. The only thing that ached was his swollen balls and the twitching morning wood. He sighed and flopped back down into his pillows. Just as he was about to go back asleep, someone knocked at his door.

Camellia then came in and asked, “You awake yet?”

“Yeah,” he sighed out.

“Good. How are you feeling?”

He sat back up and said, “My balls hurt right now.”

“Understandable. I doubt you had a break from edging while you were awake. Why don’t you let me kiss them better.”
Lucas then shriveled up. As he tried to protect himself, he said, “I think I can handle it.”

“Fine. My kisses would’ve helped actually. Either way throw on some pants and follow me.”

He followed her order and put on a pair of pants and left his room. As he followed her down the halls he started to put his shirt on. He then asked, “Am I going to get tied down again?”

“Oh, don’t worry. You’ll be the dom for today. Not on me or any of the maids though. We’ll be having fun with a succubus.”

“The sex demon?”

“Yep. Some are sent to me for better training. This one has to get better with her tolerance. So, we’ll be teasing her, tickling her and overall driving her nuts.”

“How long will she be staying with us?”

They reached the “fun room” and as she opened the doors, she answered, “Until I think her training is done. Or if she quits.”

He then saw a girl completely naked with red skin, blind folded and gagged in one of the stocks. She had two horns pocking out the sides of her head under her messy white hair. They were dark red and curved up. Height wise, she seemed just a couple inches taller than Izzy and just a shy thinner. Her slim red feet seemed longer than Izzy’s but smaller than Camellia’s. Probably size 7s at least. Lucas went up to further investigate and saw her tail was stinking out through the seat and anchored to the wall. He gave her side a quick poke and she immediately jumped.

“Her name is Emily,” Camellia said as she rolled some tools over. “She came last night and so far, I teased her into a begging mess. Now we’re going to tickle her into madness. So, which area do you want?”

He looked down at her trapped feet and asked, “Can I have her feet?”

“Sure but be careful. Succubi have a natural scent that makes people horny. For a foot boy like you, you’re going to be leaking like last night.”

He gave her a nod then brought a stool over to the red feet. As he examined her soles, he asked, “And she’s okay with this?”

“Of course. We’re not rapist. She can leave whenever. Till she decides, we can do whatever we want.”

Lucas then looked back at her trapped feet and decided to give her quick tickle. He dragged his finger up her trapped sole and she squealed under her gag. Camellia then removed her gag and the demon begged, “Please no tickling. Do anything else. Just no tickling.”

Camellia started to pet the demon and cooed, “Oh sweetie. It’s not up to me.”

She then dug her fingers into her exposed pits and the demon squealed in laughter. Lucas then started to wiggle his finger up and down the sides of her feet. Her laughter grew and she tried to break free from the strings holding her toes, but the fabric kept her feet locked in place. He then started to rake his nails on her soles while Camellia went for her sides.

“NOHOHOHOHO. PLEHEHEHEHEASSSE.”

“Somebody’s a ticklish little demon,” Camellia cooed in her ears. She then grabbed two stiff feathers and started to flicked them across her stiff pink nipples. Under her laughter from Lucas, she would moan as they bristles went across. Camellia then used one of the feathers and traced it across her clit while the other one now went across both her nipples. Lucas then dug under her toes on one foot while he spider his fingers on her soles.

After some time, her laughter weakened and the two stopped. Camellia then examined her and said, “Let me go grab something.”

Lucas watched as he left the room and once she was gone, he looked back at the bound demon. He shrugged his shoulders and brought his face to one of her feet. When she felt his breathe on her sole, she flinched thinking it was another tickle assault. However, instead he merely smelled her foot. It had a sweet scent like her feet were soaked in wine daily. He stuck out his tongue and dragged it up her sole. She released a soft moan as she felt the warm sensation. While he focused in worshiping her one foot, he started to rub the other.

“Please don’t stop,” she moaned out.

As he kept going, he started to feel his frustration build up and tension in his pants. Though he was edged all day yesterday, her feet were too good to stop. When he reached her toes, he simply gave them a kiss and dragged his tongue back up from the heel.

“Someone is having their fun.”

He knew it was Camellia, but he was too focused on her feet. He heard her heels click as she walked over to them. She started to pet him and said, “Seems like you like her feet. Maybe let this be her break.”

She then asked Emily, “Want him to keep going?”

“yes please,” she moaned again.

“Alright, but as Lucas gives you some foot pleasure, I get to do this.”

She then leaned down and started to lick her pink nipples. Her moans grew as she was being flooded with pleasure. Camellia then started to rub her clit as she started to suck on her nipples.

“Please make me cum.”

“Not yet sweetie. Right now, you just get some teasing pleasures.”

Lucas lost track of time. He noticed Camellia coming and going, but he remained at the demon’s feet. Finally, Camellia snapped him out of his haze and said, “I think you can stop now.”

He then noticed the stocks were lifted and Emily only had her hands tied behind her back. She looked completely out of it. Her bright blue eyes were staring off into space as her eye lids lazily stayed opened. Camellia then said, “Why don’t you take care of her.”

He decided to follow her advice and he carried her to his room. To his surprise she was surprisingly light. Lighter than Izzy and somehow even a feather. As he carried her, she kept faintly saying, “thank you.”

He went to one of the bathrooms and filled the tubs with warm water. He then untied her wrists and tied her hair in a bun in case she didn’t want it to get wet. He lifted her up and slid down into the water. He then said, “I’ll get one of the maids for you.”
She grabbed his arm and said, “stay.”

“Wouldn’t you want one of the maids to…well bath you?”

“you do it.”

He shrugged and rolled up his sleeves. He then took one of the different soaps and a sponge and washed her. After a while she slowly stood up and he helped her out of the tub. He covered her with a towel and allowed her to dry off. With the towel still wrapped around her, he picked her up and took her to his room.

Once he reached his room, he rested her down on his bed. He covered her with a blanket and just as he was about to leave her alone, she grabbed his arm and said, “stay.”

He obliged her request and sat down on the other side of the bed. She then brought him closer and rubbed her head against his arm. After a couple of minutes, she asked, “can you tie me up again?”

“Sure,” he said. He wasn’t sure why, but he still did it. With the rope from before, he tied her wrists back up, but had her arms in front of her.

She then put her arms over his head and brought herself closer. She then asked, “Can I cum?”

Feeling sympathy for her, he asked, “Anyway specific way you want to?”

“Just hold me as you do it.”

He gave her, her wish and held her closer. He reached down and inserted his fingers into her. She quickly gave off a loud moaned as he starts to rub her insides. Soon, Lucas felt his palm get soaked. He brought his fingers out and dried them off on the sheets.

She started to wrap her arms around and whispered, “thank you.”

“Yeah no problem.”

“please keep holding me.”

He smiled and said, “Don’t worry. I will.”

He then started to pet her head and rub her shoulder with his thumb. She quickly passed out and Lucas found the sight of her like this quite cute. After a bit he followed her lead and started to fall asleep.

Chapter 5

When he woke up, Emily still had her arms around his head and watching him. She gave him a smile and said, “Hey.”

“Hey,” he answered back, giving her a similar smile.

“Thanks for letting me cum. You have no idea how much I needed that.”

“I might have an idea.”

She chuckled, “I bet. I can feel the frustration in you. Want me to return the favor?”

“As much as I would like that, only Miss. Camellia can.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Eh there’s no need. I kinda like it.”

He got up and went to his dresser. As he grabbed his clothes, he said, “I’ll get you something to wear then we’ll get breakfast.”

“Alright.”

He pulled out his usual shirt and jeans while he tried to figure out what she could wear. He felt she could wear any of his shirts, but his jeans are too big for her. As he dug through his drawers he found a pair of sweatpants that still had its strings. He brought the clothes over to her as she started to stretch.

However, she collapsed back into the bed instead of getting up. She rolled around the pillows, he asked, “Don’t you want to eat?”

She moaned, “hmm, bed too comfy.”

He chuckled at the sight of her trying to remain in the bed. He put the clothes on the bed and asked, “Want me to bring you breakfast?”

“can you?”

“I’ll be right back,” he answered. He left the room and left the door ajar behind him.

He went down the halls and greeted the occasionally maid that went by. Oddly enough he found his pace having an extra step. Either way, he went to the dining room and found Camellia there drinking rom a cup and reading on a news tablet. She noticed him walking towards her and smiled. She asked, “How’s our succubus?”

“She’s good, but can she eat in my room?”

As she swiped on the tablet, she asked, “Is she scared to come out?”

“No. At least I don’t think so,” he answered while scratching his head. “I think she’s just tired and wants to stay in bed.”
She clicked her fingers on the table as she thought of an answer. Once an idea popped in she said, “She can, but when you get back, ask her if she’s okay with helping you train.”

“You mean like the stuff we did yesterday?”

“Well, I suppose. If that’s what she feels like teaching you. Whether it’s simple aftercare or some vanilla stuff.”

Maids then came into the room and put some tray of food down on the table. Some were placed by Camellia while others were placed in two other spots. As he went to grab one of the trays, he asked, “Isn’t there a time limit for her training though?”
She then slid the tablet away and grabbed the different dishes. She then grabbed a salt and pepper shaker and as she added the spices, she answered, “In theory, yes. In reality though, she can stay here for years. Her superiors sent her to me for a reason. They trust my judgement and will go with whatever decision I make, no matter how long.”

“Ok. Thanks Miss. Camellia,” he said. He then grabbed a tray that had eggs, bacon and toast with a cup of orange juice. A maid then added another cup to his tray, and he left. Camellia watching him when his back was turned.

He walked down the halls, making sure not to spill the contents of the tray. A maid would offer assistance, but he would decline the help, figuring he could handle the simple task of balance.

Once he reached the bedroom. He opened the door, he thought Emily had left when he didn’t see her on the bed. But as he walked closer he saw her white hair on the pillow and found that she had wrapped herself with the blankets and fallen back asleep. He placed the tray on the nightstand and shook her. She released a small moan and shrugged at his action.

He then shook her again and said, “Wake up. I got you food.”

She flipped over and moaned, “I don’t see it.”

“Probably cause your eyes are still closed.”

“finnne,” she responded. She sat up and Lucas placed the tray on her lap. She let out a yawn as Lucas poured her and himself a cup of juice. He handed her the cup and she said, “thanks.”

Just before she started to eat, she noticed there was only one portion. She asked, “Don’t you want some?”

“I’m good. I don’t really eat breakfast that much.”

She took a couple pieces of bacon and handed him them. She said, “Eat. You can’t say no to bacon.”

“True,” he answered.

He took the pieces and started to eat them as she went for the toast and eggs. As she grabbed the eggs and a piece of toast, she asked, “So what kind of fun am I getting today?”

“Miss. Camellia actually thought you could teach me somethings. They can be whatever you want. You’re not being forced to though.”

“I don’t mind,” she responded. Before she took a bit from the toast, she asked, “Anything specific you want to learn?”

“Not really. I guess whatever you feel like you want to.”

She swallowed the food and said, “Alright, but can we hold it off for tomorrow? I kinda want to rest.”

“Sure. I’m in no hurry and Miss. Camellia said you can take as long as you need really.”

“Thanks.”

He finished the bacon and said, “No problem. If you want, after your meal, you can go to the living room. There’s a tv there and you can watch whatever.”

“Sweet,” she responded. She then took a moment and asked, “Can you uh, can you join me?”

“I don’t see why not.”

A smirk then formed on her face and she tried her best to hide it from him. She ate the rest of the food and Lucas placed the tray on the nightstand. She got up from the bed and put on the shirt and sweatpants he placed out. The shirt hung below her waist and appeared more as a dress while the pants, despite being tightened, still dropped.

As a response, she said, “Guess I’m going pants less.”

“Want me to get you something?” he asked.

She then grabbed his arm and wrapped her tail around his hand. She then said, “Nah. Let’s just go to the tv.”

He shrugged and led her down the halls and to the living room. Once they reached the room, they found the pit was already lit and the tv on. Though no one was in the room. She took the lead and dragged him over to the couch. They both sat down, and Emily grabbed one of the fur like blankets. Once she wrapped herself, he then gave her the remote and allowed her to explore the channels.

She chose a channel dedicate to thriller movies. After selecting it, she was immediate locked onto the screen like it was hypnotizing her. Lucas noticed this and said, “You don’t get to watch a lot tv do you?”

Without breaking her gaze, she said, “No. I tend to be too busy to do something like this.”

“I understand the feeling,” he said. Thinking back to his former life of nearly nonstop work.

After a minute, she rest her head on Lucas’s lap. He looked down and saw how her eyes remained fixed on the movie and he just shrugged it off. As they watched the movie, Lucas felt his right hand resting on her shoulder while the other remained on the armrest of the couch.

Though he felt it would’ve been odd, he moved his left hand and had it rest on her head. He started to stroke his hand on the top of her head. For a moment it broke her out of the trance, and she moaned, “that feels nice.”

She then burrowed her head better on his lap and continued to watch the movie as Lucas petted her. After a bit, he felt himself drifting off and his hand slowed a bit. Soon, he laid his head on the cushion and fell asleep while Emily kept watching the movie.

While they watched the movie, Camellia walked by. She noticed Lucas, but not Emily. She walked up to him and asked, “So, how training going?”

Emily sat up and once Camellia saw her she said, “Oh, I see. Having a different kind of fun.”

Feeling like she was in trouble, Emily said, “Sorry. I wanted to watch tv.”

Camellia then leaned on the couch and started to pet his sleeping head. As she stroked her fingers lazily across, she said, “Don’t worry sweetie. I still see this as training. Even if it just involves you relaxing with little Lucas here.”

“sorry,” she responded under her breath. Still thinking she was in trouble.

“Sweetie, I truly don’t see this as a problem. Your stay here is as long as either one of us want. I don’t mind if you want to watch tv and if Lucas here joins, then so be it. If anything, you’re helping him with the aftercare portion.”

“Is it really okay?” she asked.

“As long as he doesn’t mind, and I think he doesn’t.”

She was somewhat surprised by her response. Emily said, “thanks then.”

Camellia then gave her a pat and said, “Now go ahead and relax sweetie.”

Before she left though, Emily said, “Wait hold on.”

“What is it sweetie?”

“What’s that?” she asked. She pointed toward the chair that a hole at the base and weird looking armrest.

Camellia smiled and answered, “That’s a tickle throne. You put lee in the chair and the ler sits down in it. So, an example can be you have Lucas as the lee. You’ll open up the chair from the front and have him lie down in it. His feet would be placed in the armrest while his head sticks out from the hole there. You close it and you can force your feet on his face while you tickle his. Though the two party’s may both be having fun, it’s good to have a safe word.”

As Emily stared at it, Camellia gave her another pat and said, “Well, have fun.”

She then left the two and Emily kept staring at the throne. After a bit, she stopped staring and looked at Lucas. Instead of resting on his lap, she decided to cover him with the blanket too. She then rested her head on his shoulder. Once she did, Lucas groaned a bit and moved his head on hers while he wrapped his arm around her. At first she felt somewhat embarrassed, but she shrugged it off and focused on the tv again.

Oh my God what a fantasy!
This pushes all my buttons, it's wholesome, cute, and kinky

I can't wait for the next chapters (which is a sentence I never thought I'd say, as I hate books [emoji14] )

Do you know when the next chapters will be out?

I do have some chapters done already. Biggest thing I want to release them, but I want to peer review them too and add some other stuff that I think could help improve them.
I'll try to release two at time each Thursday, but I can't promise I'll be too faithful to that schedule once I upload what I have.

Last edited:
i cant wait untill they are out
Hope they are as wholesome and kinky as those!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back