• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Mercy Story!!!!! 4/30

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Sweet Mercy Tickles
Part Four
By Max Speer (2004)

Note: This is a continuation of a series of stories with a strong sexual theme. They were inspired by a friend of mine who, unlike the Mercy in these stories, still lives in Scotland. The events are fictional but the fantasies are designed for my little friend based on our mutual tastes in erotic fiction. If sexual themes offend you, please do not read.

Mercy sat up in her bed and realized that she had overslept. Mr. Jackson, her tutor would be there in a half an hour and she needed to get ready. There was way too much to do for a girl such as she. She had an image to uphold. She didn’t really need to get fully Goth that early in the day; not like her nighttime prowling. Still, Mr. Jackson loved the naughtiness of Mercy and enjoyed controlling her.

When they first got together, Jackson learned that all he needed to do was tickle the young girl and she was completely helpless. It turned him on to see her twist and giggle. Admittedly, he always had a bit of a ‘thing’ for tickling girls. He was one of those uncles who freely tickled his nieces into hysterics at every family function. But it was different with Mercy. She was the perfect woman/child.

Barely 19, her little feet touched the shores of the US from Scotland, determined to have as much fun as humanly possible. In the short time since her arrival, her weakness became evident to many. Mercy was hopelessly ticklish. She could barely stand the slightest touch to her skin without a flinch or a giggle. She had been nearly tortured standing in a crowded bus, tickled into madness at a local Goth club, and had this weakness used against her by her sadistic tutor.

Her relationship with Jackson took a sharp turn after that day. He tempted her with waiving all his fees if he could just play a little when he came over. Mercy, living on a slim to none budget jumped at the chance. However, the atmosphere of giggling began to cloud over by a weather change. Jackson wanted more. She let him get his rocks off each time. It was kinda cool since she felt a sense of power in this, even though it involved her being practically tortured by his tickling.

He liked her all Gothed up. This was fine since Mercy was the perfect little Goth girl. She didn’t need to dress all in black for the effect. Sometimes it was all white with a splash of blood red. She was an anomaly in the Goth World. She didn’t need to put on airs. She was naturally beautiful and sinister and naughty looking. Her huge eyes, with long strokes of eyeliner made her look like a savage cat. Her jet-black hair sometimes became fiery red (whenever the mood struck her. Her body slipped easily into corsets and lace. Mercy preferred the Victorian look, like some savage turn-of-the-century vampire.
Jackson got off on that, plus the fact that she was only 19. He felt like an adult taming her (which of course he did and he was).

Today, Mercy was going to completely shake up his world. She showered, powdered her already pale skin, and dressed in pink. She saw it at the shop and laughed. The label said, "Tickled Pink" so she had to get it. It was soft and very thin, with a tight, short matching skirt and sleeveless top. The young girl slipped it on and posed in front of the mirror, giggling. She looked like an evil teenager, waiting to seduce the teacher (which, of course, she was).

The doorbell rang and Mercy giggled as she ran to answer. She opened the door slowly and savored the dropped-jaw and ashen look of Mr. Jackson. He was stunned by the young girl’s appearance. Looking down at his pants, Mercy saw a bulge begin to grow. Such power, she thought.

Mercy let the door stay open so Mr. Jackson could enter. He would have to close the door himself, which he did clumsily as he stared at the girl walking away from him and sitting down at the table, crossing her legs. Her feet were bare and perfect, with blood-red toenail polish. The aging tutor felt suddenly felt like he was 20 years old again, absolutely filled with lust. Yet his hopes of a great time were crushed by Mercy words.

"Mr. Jackson," the young Goth girl cooed. "I think today I would really just wanna work on my lessons and not do anything else. I have some money ‘cause I did a little bit of temp work so I can pay you today."

The tutor was speechless. Here was this girl that he was hoping to play with all week. Ever since their first encounter he had been obsessed with her, forgetting his usual activities and slacking off with other pupils. Now, here she was, looking so utterly adorable and she wasn’t going to play with him. He felt like an adolescent who had just been dumped by his hot girlfriend.

As he stared, unable to speak, Mercy pulled her long, black hair away from her face and held her arms up for a few seconds before dropping them. Her underarms were breathtakingly smooth and white. There was no difference in the texture of her underarm skin as the skin of her inner arms. They were flawlessly smooth and hairless. And, from experience, he knew that they were also Mercy’s most ticklish spots.

Did she do this to tease me, he thought.

Mercy smiled a sexy smile and her eyes sparkled with a seductive shine. She patted the seat next to her.

"Here ya go, Mr. Jackson," She said in her Scottish brogue. "Sit your butt down right here."

The tutor now began to feel older than his 55 years. His salt and pepper hair and beard seemed to shrivel and dry out. The only thing alive and strong with the aching hard-on. It raised his blood pressure. He sat like a hurt puppy.

Mercy smiled and raised her arm and moved some strands of hair out of Mr. Jackson’s eyes, saying, "You look so sad, Mr. Jackson. Is everything alright?"

Jackson looked up her bare arm and back into her underarm. He wanted to tickle her so badly. In his mind, he saw himself reach up and scurry his fingers on that smooth surface. He saw her drop her arm in a flash and giggle, saying, "Oh Mr. Jackson. That tickles! Here, let me suck on your dick while you tickle me. Oh yes! Yes! Mr. Jackson! Yes!"

"Mr. Jackson? Mr. Jackson, are you alright?" Mercy was looking him square in the eye, bringing him back from a heavenly fantasy.

The fantasy popped like a bubble as he realized where he was.

Still speechless, he opened the book and Mercy opened hers. He stared up and down the side of her, examining her sexy clothes and the areas where the clothes gave way to bare skin. Never before had his student looked so good. Forbidden fruit. He knew he couldn’t have her and he wanted her even more. Lust. With this young student, the words ‘tickle’ and ‘lust’ went hand in hand. He realized that he was acquiring a sort of fetish for tickling her, finding it hard to imagine anything else throughout his day.

The lesson began in spite of the rocky beginning. Soon, Jackson found his stride and began reading and explaining the subtleties of the lesson.

At one point, Jackson felt something brush his pants leg and looked down. Mercy, leg crossed, was bobbing her bare, ticklish foot and it occasionally touched him. It was driving him crazy and he found himself stuttering at times as he explained things to her. Meanwhile, deep inside, Mercy was giggling a mischievous giggle as she executed her plan to drive the elderly tutor out of his mind.

Still, Jackson held on and acted like the gentleman he was until Mercy grabbed for her pen and it went sliding across the table and into his lap.

"Oh sorry!" Mercy said in a well-acted flutter. Then, the girl leaned forward and reached for the pen. The pen was wedged on his lap behind an erection that was impossible to conceal. She held back a giggle as she extended her fingers to the speechless tutor and reached for her pen, grabbing it and a few inches of pants-covered erection with it.

The stately tutor moaned, ready to snap.

"You did that on purpose, didn’t you?" Jackson squeaked.

"No," Mercy said, trying desperately to hold in a giggle.

"Yes you did!" Jackson insisted.

Mercy leaned back and licked the pen as she raised one arm to play with her hair and extended a bare foot to his lap.

"I would NEVER do that to you, Mr. Jack…". The rest of the mocking would never get out of the girl. Jackson grabbed her thin ankle and pulled her bare sole into his bulge as he used the fingers of his other hand to tickle the soft creases of her ticklish foot bottom.

The young Mercy squealed and laughed and twisted wildly in her chair as she fought to pull her poor foot back and relieve herself of the torturous tickling. Her red toenails wiggled wildly as they curled inward and around, trying to cover even a small spot of ticklish soul.

Mercy took her other foot and banged against his knees, trying to pry her assaulted foot away from the lust-filled tutor. Jackson was lost in tickle lust as he galloped his fingers on Mercy’s unbearably ticklish sole. He grabbed the other ankle and soon had both feet trapped under one of his arms as he used the fingers of his other hand, stretched out wide, to tickle both of Mercy’s poor, ticklish soles.

"Hee hee hee Sta-ha ha hop!" Mercy pleaded. "That tickles! I can’t take it!"

He stared at the laughing girl; head thrown back, eyes closed, and mouth in a gaping grimace as the staccato laughter erupted. She had the cutest laugh, musical and giggly. Her eyes looked as if a tear was forming in the corner. Soon, her intensely black eyeliner would run slightly. Her fists pounded against the table, knocking one book clear onto the floor. Mercy’s body shook wildly as the teacher tickled her with a fury all around the base of her toes and scratching up and down her sole with his nails. He knew her feet very well and what it took to get the most insane laughter out of her. The tutor marveled at the thought of how something as simple as a pair of feet being stroked could elicit such intense laughter from this beauty.

Jackson stopped tickling her feet and looked at Mercy’s smooth legs. Mercy’s head went back to its upright position as a few giggles escaped her. She raised and lowered her shoulders as she sucked in much needed air. Then, she erupted anew in laughter in mid breath as Jackson found the soft flesh under her knees. Like the leg version of an armpit, this soft skin was incredibly ticklish and made Mercy fly into a panic of laughter. She was now reaching under the table to grab his hands, but he pulled at her ankles and it was difficult for the helpless girl as she laughed and grew weaker by the second.

"This’ll teach you not to tease me!" Jackson said through gritted teeth as he alternated between her knees and thighs and her bare feet. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle." The words seemed to make Mercy more ticklish and she gave up the clawing and threw her head back, abandoning herself to the laughter, clutching her long hair as she squealed.

Jackson suddenly let go of her feet and rose, taking Mercy forcefully by her thin wrist. "Come with me," He said.

Mercy was suddenly on her feet, arm out in front of her, taking twice as many steps as the long-strides of her tutor.

He plopped himself on her couch, still holding her wrist. Using the wrist, he lowered his hand, forcing Mercy to fall to her knees in front of him. It was difficult with the tight, short miniskirt but she managed without tearing anything.

"That’s a cute little pink outfit," Jackson said, still holding her wrist but more gently now.

Mercy closed her eyes slightly and smiled a sexy smile, cocking her head to the side and saying, "Tickled Pink". She giggled.

"You’re going to be punished for teasing me. You know that, don’t you?"

"Yes," Mercy said softly. The forceful command of his words started to turn her on. She was totally enjoying this domination.

"Pick up your arms," He said as he started her one arm off by lifting it and letting go. The young girl held her arms up in the air. "Put your hands behind your head!"

Mercy obeyed and Jackson stared at two flawlessly smooth underarms.

"Your skin is perfect under you arms," Jackson said. "Are you ticklish there?"

Mercy cocked her head to the side again and smiled. "You KNOW I’m tick…", she began but was stopped with a barked question.

"Are you ticklish there, I said!"

"Yes," Mercy said quietly, a little frightened, a little more turned on.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Sir," She cooed with a smile.

"Yes Sir, what?" He said even louder, causing the helpless girl to jump.

"Yes Sir, I am very ticklish under my arms." Simply saying those words was turning Mercy on and she began to feel wetness between her legs.

"Well now, "Jackson said, leaning forward. "Let’s see."

He pointed his two index fingers and put then to Mercy’s mouth. She gave them a gentle kiss. Then, he lifted them to her elbows and softly stroked down the soft inner skin of her bare arms. Mercy giggled the instant they began their descent into her tickle zone and her body instinctively bent forward. It was torture to keep her arms up and her face fell into the crotch of his pants laughing harder still. Jackson would have started again had her mouth not been so close to where he wanted her mouth to be. Instead, he clawed his fingers and made little spider tickles all the way down into her bare armpits. Mercy squealed and threw her arms down and her face, helpless to gravity fell harder into his pants-covered erection. With arms tightly at her sides, Jackson observed the long crease of her arm against her body and tickled that crease, teasingly. Mercy began giggling a muffled giggle in his lap.

"Take it out," He commanded and Mercy lifted her hands to grab his zipper. Each time she did, he inserted a finger into her armpits from the back and she would burst into a loud flurry of giggles and pull her arms back in tightly. Jackson seemed to enjoy this, making the cute Goth girl jump, flinch and giggle. Her soft armpits felt heavenly, like baby skin on his fingers and the feel of that skin made him even more excited.

"Take – It – Out!" He commanded, now with a slight chuckle.

"Hee hee hee, I CAN’T!" Mercy giggled. Her responses made her sound like she was 9 years old.

"Why not?"

"Cause you’re tickling me! Hee hee hee hee!" Her last "Me" was extended with giggling as he thrust his fingers deeper into her most ticklish spots.

Finally, he let her do what he really wanted her to do. I spite of the fact that he wasn’t tickling her, she still jerked her arms down against her body anticipating an underarm tickle. When she relaxed a little, she reached her hands up and unzipped his pants. Then, taking his throbbing erection out, Mercy inserted it into her mouth and began to slowly suck on him.

This was almost too much for her tutor to bear. He threw his head back and moaned; so much frustration! She looked up at him as she sucked and Jackson’s eyes came down to meet hers. With her tutor’s cock in mouth, she reached her hands up, sliding her fingers along his chest, exposing her bare underarms to him.

Jackson smiled and reached down and softly tickled his way along her sides. The thin material of her pink, sleeveless top was no protection and, if anything, enhanced the tickling much like nylons enhance the tickling of a sole. Since he did not tickle too intensely, Mercy simply giggled with her mouth full of him. It made a stimulating vibration that intrigued the old goat. He found that if Mercy simply giggled with his cock in her mouth, the vibrations were amazing, so he tickled her gently, pulling back if she opened her mouth too wide to laugh.

However, when he slipped his fingers from the fabric of her top into the bare flesh of her underarms, Mercy yelped and jerked her arms down to her body letting the better part of Jackson plop out of her mouth.

Jackson was filled with a mix of pleasure since the very act of tickling Mercy and her reaction sexually stimulated him so. Still, he wanted his cock in her warm, wet mouth.

"What am I doing to you?" He said gently stroking her bare arms around the shoulders, then letting them play with the crease around the back of her arms.

Mercy giggled softly and squirmed, huge smile on her face. "You’re tickling me, Sir."

Her Scottish accent made her seem even sexier as he touched the skin of this young European girl.

"Does it tickle?"

"Yes," she said closing her eyes and reaching once again for his throbbing erection. "It tickles a lot."

"What happens when I tickle under your arms like this?" He said as he slipped his index fingers once again into the soft, baby skin of her ticklish armpits.

Mercy squealed and giggled, throwing her arms down and twisting wildly. She looked up into his eyes and said, "It tickles more."

"And what else?" Jackson said stroking her long hair.

Looking up at him with a smile that made him throb, Mercy said, "It turns me on."

She slipped him back into her mouth and began sucking and bobbing her head in earnest as the tutor threw his head back. He placed one of his legs under her and pushed his shin between her legs causing her to moan. She rocked against him as she sucked and moved her head. All the time, Jackson placed little tickles on her sides. He pulled up the hem of her top on one side, exposing her bare skin and let his fingers touch and tickle. This made the girl giggle even deeper and the vibrations were incredible. Just feeling the soft skin turned him on.

Mercy rocked harder and sucked harder. At one point, Jackson felt himself close to cumming and gripped at the cushions of the couch.

The girl lifted her eyes to him and they looked sad. "Tickle me," She said softly. "Please. Tickle me." Then she sucked him back into her mouth moving faster.

Jackson started running his fingers all around her skin, behind her neck, around her shoulders, up and down her soft arms, under her arms, on her sides, down the front of her top to her bare tummy and belly button. Mercy giggled but rocked against his leg and sucked with a fury.

Suddenly, the tutor felt the shiver as the nerves fired furiously. Feeling the tension in her mouth and the tickles on her body, Mercy surrendered into a shattering orgasm as she felt her tutor release his pleasure into her mouth. The tickling made them climax like they had never climaxed before, Mercy feeling the tickling on her skin and Jackson feeling the ticklish skin beneath his fingertips. They erupted. They moaned and Mercy sounded almost as if she were crying from the sheer pleasure.

When it finally waned, they collapsed on each other. Mercy, still whispering the words, "Tickle me, tickle me," as they both drifted off to sleep. It was a lesson well learned.

The one who turned me on to this site and tickling stories strikes again

:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: i have loved this series from the beginin and now it just became 10000x better:yowzer: ....somethin i never thought possible...its an honor to read ur stories..ever since i found out about kittletown on ur old site and the old tmf i have been addicted to ur style...AMAZIN SIMPLY AMAZIN DONT EVER STOP

Thank you again for the outstandin read

L8tr
MiKe
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Please give us another Mercy story...I have been waiting patiently and I can't wait any more!!!!

Coming soon believe it or not.

Lots of new developments and changes also coming in this upcoming year!

Max :firedevil

Great story, Max! I actually had an experience in which I tickled a girl's neck and underarms while getting a blowjob. She seem to enjoyed it a great deal. It became a regular thing.

Ticklish Mercy said:
Oh, Max.....you are SO good to me!

I have no words....will "thank you" do? :smilelove

Sorry, My Sweet. "Thank you" will simply not do. We'll have to work out an arrangement. :firedevil:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

Max

so where is the next installment? i love this story.

isabeau :wavingguy

I actually wrote more after this date. Check out "New Mercy Story - Parts 1 and 2. I never wrote Part 3.

Maybe I should leave Part 3 up to some of our other writers. That would be a blast.

are you the mercy from the stories?

isabeau :)

you must be absolutely adorable and nice to meet you as well

isabeau :grouphug:

She IS absolutely adorable, but keep in mind that these are works of fiction. I based the series of stories posted here and on my website on my adorable friend from Scotland but they are not real accounts. Mercy likes when I put her in my stories and I weave these yarns based on fantasies that we have talked extensively about.

After all, that's what friends are for :)

thanks max lucky her and you also. and i love your stories.

isabeau

A True Work of Art

This story, although this is an understatement, is fantastic. Please bring us more. :woot:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back