• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Muppet Show

Viden

TMF Regular
So I just checked out the new Muppet Show from my DVR and I have to say I'm rather impressed. They're going a more adult route with it, dealing with adult themes and the like. It was funnier than I had expected honestly.

Like to hear what others think or even discuss more perhaps.

Kind grew up with them, late 70's early 80's, the new show is being shown on sky tv in the UK, so will probably give it a watch for the nostalgia element :)

After Listening to Viden talk about this show, I had to take a moment to watch it, and let me tell you, it was fucking funny! In the past, especially in the more recent years, for those who watched the muppets have seen them throw in some adult jokes on the sly here and there. That is not the case here. This is a straight up adult show, with adult content and adult language. When Kermit says, "My life is a bacon-wrapped Hell on earth." I almost shit a brick, and you know this isn't a show for little kids. I won't spoil all of the great one-liners, but great show and great potential for the future.

I talked about it on my Facebook as well and a bunch of friends chimed in backing it up as well. They made a good point that it's the same old Muppets but like they grew up with us almost.

Haven't seen the new one, but having watched the old ones, you just knew they wanted to go hog-wild (sorry, Ms. Piggy). It was a hoot back then, hope to see the new one.

I def. need to check out the new one. I watched the original series in it's advent. It was amazing, brilliantly funny and star-studded. I waited with eagerness from week to week for the next episode. Believe it used to play on Tuesday nights. Don't quote me, tho! Lol!

Excited and anxious about watching the new one as I don't want to be dissapointed as a Muppet/Sesame aficionado (self-proclaimed) :p Altho, what I'm reading is giving me hope!

Would love to hear the thoughts on anyone else who has watched both, esp. those who watched it on those Tues. nights many moons ago.! :)

I remember the old shows when I was younger. Haven't seen the new shows but I do know that some people got up in arms about Kermit's new girlfriend...a thinner Ms. Piggy.

I remember the old shows when I was younger. Haven't seen the new shows but I do know that some people got up in arms about Kermit's new girlfriend...a thinner Ms. Piggy.

LOL yeah, well after they introduce her Kermit looks at the camera and says "Well.... what can I say? I like pigs"

As well I've also heard that a band of mothers is freaking out too because it's more adult that "what they remember"

They were warned sufficiently warned ahead of time through the internet. I don't understand the surprise. Its pretty ridiculous.

LOL yeah, well after they introduce her Kermit looks at the camera and says "Well.... what can I say? I like pigs"

As well I've also heard that a band of mothers is freaking out too because it's more adult that "what they remember"

I absolutely love it! The new show makes me feel as though the muppets grew up with me and are now dealing with the same crap I am. With a little more chaos and a lot more fun!

It's on abc. What I love about it is that the characters haven't changed but the world around them has changed. It's great to see how the Muppets interact with current 2015 life.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back