• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Sample Clip! Krystals Ticklish Audition! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
Krystal is 23 years old with an assertive personality and a sassy attitude to match. In this low res sample clip Krystal is tested for ticklishness, starting with her super cute and petite size 7 feet which are bound at the ankles. It was clear from the moment contact was made with her bare soles that Krystals feet were quite sensitive. Krystals giggling while her soles and toes are tickled is simply adorable! After some foot tickling Krystal is bound to the bed and her upper body is tickled. Krystals upper body is ultra ticklish, and she goes crazy when I tickle her tummy, which is by far her most ticklish spot! In addition to the sample, I have included a short interview with Krystal where she talks about her ticklishness. See more of Krystal at my clip store www.clips4sale.com/19581 Enjoy!

So call this a hunch but... She's kinda ticklish on her stomach huh? Fun clip bud, thanks.

WOW her abdomen (medical term) for tummy or belly seems to be her weak spot for sure...You almost had her begging there. Thanks for sharing the clip.

I've been enjoying your interviews and samples lately. Thanks!

I am in lust. Pretty, hot body, great feet and wonderfully ticklish

Thanks! Looking forward to posting more soon. Lots of new clips coming in January. Stay tuned :)

Looking forward to it!
I must admit that I didn't know much of your earlier work. I do remember a brunette that used to be a ballerina. What was her name, and are you going to bring her back?

Nice clip. One of the vids that looks genuine. Keep em coming.

Looking forward to it!
I must admit that I didn't know much of your earlier work. I do remember a brunette that used to be a ballerina. What was her name, and are you going to bring her back?

That girls name was "Elizabeth", And as much as I would love to work with her again, She moved far away awhile ago :-( Bummer!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back