• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW SITE - tickleslaves.com

KOSPRO

Hi, my name is Jerry and I co-own tickleslaves.com a brand new tickling vid company. We make vids of both men and women getting tickled. I handle the girl videos, and I only do real non-consentual videos. My first video is up on the website now, Miranda is a hot girl and very ticklish and was honestly tricked into being tickled when she didn't know she would be. There is a free video clip for you to preview. There is also a m/m video on the site for those
of you into that. Check it out, if you like it, buy it and I'll make more.
Thanks!
Jerry
http://www.tickleslaves.com

I checked out the clip and it looked REALLY good. Keep it up, good to see new media producers out there.

Dan

quicktime??

Can you post the preview in .rm or .mpg format?

thanks for the quicktime

best format available for all computers. Clearest video...

thanks....

gentlemen...start your engines

Me thinks another debate will be starting.

Re: gentlemen...start your engines

1golfer said:
Me thinks another debate will be starting.

Me thinks you're right golfer!

:rolleyes:

Personally, I loved the clip!:D

TTD

i have more of a problem with quicktime :)Grrr:) than i do with non-consentual stuff. looks like she's enjoying it from those pics, and if she's not hurt at the end of it then there's really no harm done, imho.

anyways, bondage is closely linked to tickling so she didn't have any qualms about being tied up. it's just the tickling that some people might object to.

the vid looks good, jerry, but you might get a lot of people here who don't agree with what you're doing. just a word of advice. :)

Hey, thanks everyone for welcoming me to the community. I have been a lurker forever but I'm really into noncon tickling. I guess I have a sadistic streak :rolleyes: I don't want to upset anyone tho,I didn't hurt any of the girls and they were all happy afterward (once I put cash in their hands! :D )I hope you'll like the videos and if you do, I'll make more. I found some girls weren't vry ticklish so I didn't want to sell those videos. A truly ticklish woman is so awesome to find. Miranda was really ticklish, great reaction. Let me know what you guys think, and thanks again for welcoming me. It's great that we have a forum to share media and material for the best topic on earth: tickling! ;) E-mail me if you have any questions about the videos.
[email protected]

See the video at: htpp://www.tickleslaves.com

I just ordered you frist video, it looks great, i just hope you realy do get some realy ticklish women, and i love the way this girl is tied down!!! I just hope the women you get are much more ticklish on there feet than most of the other video makers out there!!! There is nothing better than looking at the face of a girl who is about to get her feet tickled and there is nothing she can do about it , other than laugh her head out and beg like she never has before!!!
Plese let us know!!!

ignore the malcontents...

if you can make REAL tickle torture videos... you'll have customers. Period.

you are right about that!!! real ticklish women!!!
Oh God please dont tickle me i will go crazy!!!

Exactly, do not bow to the malcontents. They wish they were in your shoes but will never admit it cause they want to be able to tickle at the gatherings. It is much more fun to tickle a woman that doesn't know she is going to be tickled than to tickle one that knows about it and supposedly likes it. Half the thrill for me is the fact that she can't stand to be tickled. Just my point of view.

Eric

The look on her face, when she is tied down unable to get away and you ask her are you ticklish? Well are you? is worth a million bucks!!!
The beging the pleading is unreal!!! I will do anything please dont! Anything? Yes! Than Laugh, Laugh, Laugh!!!

hey Eric, you'll like this girl I tickled named Jessica. She really couldn't stand to be tickled. She wasn't as hot looking as Miranda but still cute everyday kind of girl. Her reactions ranged from laughing to screaming her lungs out.
Jerry

But is she realy ticklish on her feet??? If not than getsome who realy are!!!

Another new video producer

It is always good to have a new producer of tickling content. I am a huge fan of extream tickle torture and the more torturous the better. KOSPRO, please post a picture or two of Jessica for us.

LionKing08, when you get your video, please post a review of it in the review section.

Debate? There's nothing to debate here.

If these videos are truly non-consentual then this "producer" is making money off of tricking his models into situations they don't want to be in, and I find that reprehensible. That's only my opinion, of course, but I can safely say I won't be patronizing this company any time soon.

You had better have your bases covered legally, KOS. If any of your models felt like raising a stink over this you could be in DEEP trouble.

I don't think this video is non-consensual as the debate over other non-consensual videos shows it is most likely just a ploy. However, there may be a little grey area. Miranda's contract might have said there would be some tickling while she was bonded. She just didn't know it would be this much. When she signed the contract the video become consensual. He probably even gave her a safe word which makes this completely consensual. If there was financial insentive not to use the safe word it makes it very easy to fake a non-consensual video.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back