• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Babe Monica Harris Gets Stocked & Tickled Again! (NYLONS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
When Monica came back for her first tickling shoot in some time, I realised it had been a while since we did a shoot with her in the stocks, so - in she went!

image76f.jpg

Hot as ever, Monica did a very good job of lying back and taking it this time. I tried to build the tickling slowly and only briefly used the hairbrush - in return, she tried really hard not to freak out! The result is a very hot scene with Monica laughing and writhing around sexily (and occasionally losing the plot!) while being tickled from head to foot...I'd go so far as to say she's enjoying it, though it's definitely a love/hate thing with Monica, lol!

image84d.jpg

Either way, she looks sexy as hell in a little shirt, denim shorts and sheer black nylons. There's some intense upperbody tickling on her bare skin in this one and even some toe-tieing too...we had a lot of fun with this one! The full version is available from www.uktickling.com now

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/430206607/Monica_Stocks_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=99RJFEAV

Cheers!

She's soooo sexy!! I really like her and I wish I could tickle her nyloned feet too, you lucky bastard :D

Very nice, she's cute. Especialy like the tummy tickling :D

I love the combination of her shorts and hose! Off the charts hot!

Pics look good but both sites say clip isn't available

Looks like another winner, mate! Monica rocks! I'd love to work with her. Too bad I'm way across the pond.

She's soooo sexy!! I really like her and I wish I could tickle her nyloned feet too, you lucky bastard :D

Very nice, she's cute. Especialy like the tummy tickling :D

I love the combination of her shorts and hose! Off the charts hot!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Pics look good but both sites say clip isn't available

They both seem to be working fine now - must have been a temporary downtime perhaps?

Looks like another winner, mate! Monica rocks! I'd love to work with her. Too bad I'm way across the pond.

Thanks ftkl - she's always fun, that's for sure! :D

I enjoyed the full length clip very much. And I have a rather strange question:
At minute 6:18 of the clip right after her armpits are tickled for the first time, she says something related to that but I have no clue what she says in her thick accent. I love the British accent in your clips, but here, that made me miss an important line, LOL. What part of UK is her accent from?

I enjoyed the full length clip very much. And I have a rather strange question:
At minute 6:18 of the clip right after her armpits are tickled for the first time, she says something related to that but I have no clue what she says in her thick accent. I love the British accent in your clips, but here, that made me miss an important line, LOL. What part of UK is her accent from?

I haven't got the clip to hand but I will have a listen when I am back home and try and work out what she said.

Monica is from Newcastle in the North East of England so she has a Geordie accent which is not always that easy to understand for those of us Brits not from the area so I'm not surprised you can't understand her!

s

Hey I appreciate you offering your expertise here. Looking forward to your analysis.

I haven't got the clip to hand but I will have a listen when I am back home and try and work out what she said.

Monica is from Newcastle in the North East of England so she has a Geordie accent which is not always that easy to understand for those of us Brits not from the area so I'm not surprised you can't understand her!

s

Hey I appreciate you offering your expertise here. Looking forward to your analysis.

Well, I had a good listen to it and can not make sense of it either - and I'm used to Monica's accent, lol!

...all I can get is something about 'armpits' and 'straps' :)

fabulous again

She is a really hot lee definately, u got a 10/10 for sure.

Thanks chaps!

Well, I had a good listen to it and can not make sense of it either - and I'm used to Monica's accent, lol!

...all I can get is something about 'armpits' and 'straps' :)

I've have had to pass the clip on to GCHQ (Google it!) for translation. Georgies are the British equivalent of Navajo code talkers.

(Seriously, I'm still working on it but I may need to enhance the audio...)

s

I've have had to pass the clip on to GCHQ (Google it!) for translation. Georgies are the British equivalent of Navajo code talkers.

(Seriously, I'm still working on it but I may need to enhance the audio...)

s
Hey guys thanks for the effort. Sounds like we have a touch problem at hand. Whatever she says, I somehow love hearing it.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back