• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Glamour Babe Dannii Harwood's Second Tickle Shoot PART 2 (M/F, Nylons, Bare)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi again folks,
It took a while but here it at last - the second part with the gratuitous upperbody and armpit tickling! Upperbody fans can rejoice because Dannii has possibly the most impressive upperbody you'll ever see, lol!

There is some foot tickling in this one too though of course! Dannii wears a hot gym outfit with green hotpants, white vest, and white socks and gym shoes over her nude hose. After doing some exercises (I really had no idea she was so flexible!) Dannii is strapped to the weight bench. The shoes come off, then the socks, the hose are later ripped and baby oil, toothbrushes and hairbrushes all get used to great effect!

When i go for the legs and upperbody Dannii pretty much explodes. I made the sensible decision to strap her waist to the bench with her bf's weight belt this time so there was no getting away! :devilish: Dannii's reactions are pretty extreme when her upperbody is touched and her legs break out in no time. It was no matter though, as it gave me an opportunity to lift them up and find a new weak spot under her thighs! I left her legs untied in the end...it's pretty funny to see Dannii going nuts and trying to kick me in the head (as it was all she could do!) while I get her armpits. By the end she realises she has no chance of getting her arms free and she really hates me for it! This one is awesome!

Oh...and her massive breasts are out and jiggling about wildly for most of this one too of course! Enjoy it - I know I did! ;)

Full version available from www.uktickling.com

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/295694307/Dannii_Second_shoot_pt2_sample.wmv

Cheers!

the good: she is one hottie with a sexy laugh! the bad: skipped right over the sock tickling and i LOVE sock tickling.

Thanks for the comments and feedback folks!

the good: she is one hottie with a sexy laugh! the bad: skipped right over the sock tickling and i LOVE sock tickling.

Nope - there is a bit of sock tickling in the full length clip!

I can't believe UK uber glamour babe Dannii Harwood would do a second tickling shoot because she needed the money. I suspect she may actually enjoy it! Not sure she quite expecting the second shoot to be so much worse than the first one though!

It has to be said: she has fantastic breasts!

Turtleboy, I know you said getting a second model in on Dannii's shoots was awkward because they had to be filmed at her house but surely she has some modelling friends living nearby who'd would be willing to join in? I know it would probably cost you an arm and a leg but boy it would be worth it!

You are actually turning some of my fantasies into reality (Abbi Taylor tickled sillly - wow!!!) which is just a little freaky! I am buying your clips almost exclusively now. At last we have a world class British tickling video producer.

S

I can't believe UK uber glamour babe Dannii Harwood would do a second tickling shoot because she needed the money. I suspect she may actually enjoy it! Not sure she quite expecting the second shoot to be so much worse than the first one though!

It has to be said: she has fantastic breasts!

Turtleboy, I know you said getting a second model in on Dannii's shoots was awkward because they had to be filmed at her house but surely she has some modelling friends living nearby who'd would be willing to join in? I know it would probably cost you an arm and a leg but boy it would be worth it!

You are actually turning some of my fantasies into reality (Abbi Taylor tickled sillly - wow!!!) which is just a little freaky! I am buying your clips almost exclusively now. At last we have a world class British tickling video producer.

S

Thanks man! Well, since you mention it I was talking to someone on here earlier about part-funding a custom shoot so that I could shoot with her and Lucy Zara (Lucy does happen to live literally around the corner from her). If that goes ahead, then the two-girl shoot will become a reality...Dannii and Lucy are close friends too so it would be an awesome shoot! In either case, I've just pencilled in the next shoot with Dannii for early December anyway so she will be getting tickled again soon - either by herself or in a twosome!

As for Abbi Taylor getting tickled silly, I'm actually going through the footage from her shoot with Sophie now (should be ready this week!) and you can safely say those two near enough killed each other that night! It was so cool I'm now working to get them in a shoot together again next month...with Monica too, lol! ;)

Thanks man! Well, since you mention it I was talking to someone on here earlier about part-funding a custom shoot so that I could shoot with her and Lucy Zara (Lucy does happen to live literally around the corner from her). If that goes ahead, then the two-girl shoot will become a reality...Dannii and Lucy are close friends too so it would be an awesome shoot! In either case, I've just pencilled in the next shoot with Dannii for early December anyway so she will be getting tickled again soon - either by herself or in a twosome!

A F/F shoot with Dannii and Lucy switching would be monumental! Best of luch arranging this!

Jeff

Yeah - it would be cool! I'm definitely shooting with Dannii again in Dec anyway. Whether it's with Lucy or not depends on whether it gets co-financed at this stage (I'll keep you posted on it) as I'm spending stupid amounts of money on models these days!! :)

...they're all worth it though!

Yeah - it would be cool! I'm definitely shooting with Dannii again in Dec anyway. Whether it's with Lucy or not depends on whether it gets co-financed at this stage (I'll keep you posted on it) as I'm spending stupid amounts of money on models these days!! :)

...they're all worth it though!

Oddly, I did have Lucy Zara in mind when I was thinking of Dannii's modelling friends. Do you know if she is ticklish? The two of them together would be stunning!

S

Oddly, I did have Lucy Zara in mind when I was thinking of Dannii's modelling friends. Do you know if she is ticklish? The two of them together would be stunning!

S

I believe that she is actually - I know that I saw a kind of playful tickling vid of her a few years back and from memory she was really ticklish - lets hope so! Either way, the two of them would be great together because they know each other so well...it'd be worth it just to see Dannii tickled by Lucy!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back