• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Model Chantel's Second Office Tickle! (M/F, Nylons, Bare)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,

Over Christmas holiday I had a message from Chantel asking me if she could do a shoot again...I was at work with almost nothing to do, and no-one there so I said 'what are you doing this afternoon?' Nothing as it happened, so she came in and got tickled to death!

This was really just an extra shoot for fun as I already had Chantel lined up to work with some other girls this weekend. I'm glad we did it though because she was really ticklish and had tears running down her cheeks by the end but said she loved it anyway - truthfully I'd forgotten how much she'd enjoyed the first shoot we did! :)

image36.jpg

We shot two scenes this time. In this first one Chantel wears smart office clothes with trousers over sheer black nylons and some very sexy heels. She goes in the stocks with her hands tied above her head and is tickled from head to foot, but with a lot of focus on the feet! This one starts off quite slow and gentle with Chantel sort of giggling and squirming. It gets gradually more intense though as I introduce the hairbrushes (very effective) tie her tights to the stocks so she can't move her feet (very, very effective!) and eventually use the baby oil on her bare feet (that really drives her mad!). There is a great moment where one foot suddenly bursts out of her tights unexpectedly, lol! :D Chantel has very soft soles, which are very sensitive but she really enjoys being tickled out of her mind so it's all good!

In part 2, Chantel was hogtied on the floor wearing another outfit...that will be coming soon, but for now enjoy this one! As usual the full version is available from www.uktickling.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/334041667/Chantel_2_sample.wmv

Thanks!
:britishflag:

Last edited:
Excellant work as always turtleboy, please keep it up and thanks for sharing the clips/pics

I love it - particularly the bits where Chantel's foot just bursts out of the nylons and her reaction when you tickled under her toes with a toothbrush. I may have mentioned this before but I love to see toe tickling.

Looking forward to part 2.

S

Awesome! I love the hands tied up above her head style in the Stock and the close ups of her nyloned covered feet. Great outfit.

Thanks guys. Glad you liked it - there'll be more soon! :)

Ok, part 2 is nearly done and should be ready by tonight I hope...I'm having a good week so i think I'm going to give it away free - watch out for it a little later on!

:smokingiscool:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back