• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Video Production Company - Top Shelf Tickling

TS Tickle

Hi TMF,

We have been long time members and have recently decided to make the change to a production company. We have purchased many videos from other producers on this site. We admire many of them but hope to create our own thing.

We have a couple of models currently and we will produce mainly M/F and F/F videos. We will try our best to generate balanced videos, although we are partial to feet. Our plan is to get some material out there and to upgrade cameras/lighting/angles as we improve.

These videos will have more of an amateur vibe to them. I think that you will find our models to be real people that you won't find working elsewhere in the industry. Along those lines, you will not get over-the-top laughter. Instead, we are more about getting our models to the breaking point.

Keep an eye out for a couple of sample videos featuring our first model, Brandy. She is a cute brunette in her late 20's. Ticklish and sweet.

We are open to your feedback and truly welcome your comments. Wish us luck in creating videos that we hope ALL of you will enjoy!

Cheers,
Top Shelf Tickling Co.

Welcome to the forum. I am not a fan of over the top laughter and I love more down to earth girls. I wish your company great success.

Welcome to the TMF as TS Tickle and good luck with your new video company. :D

Welcome to the forum and best of luck for your company.

Welcome to our side of the fence. It's great to see another producer doing the same basic things I did to get started rather than walking in and dumping a bunch of cash into an "investment" you are building something as you can. Good luck in your endeavor and if you need any advice on clips4sale or tickle marketing feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
TG

P.S. You'll find as you grow and set up more and more models, the plan to use only local girls will fade after flake number 378 costs you a fortune in location fees and wasted time.

Last edited:
Hi TMF,

We have been long time members and have recently decided to make the change to a production company. We have purchased many videos from other producers on this site. We admire many of them but hope to create our own thing.

We have a couple of models currently and we will produce mainly M/F and F/F videos. We will try our best to generate balanced videos, although we are partial to feet. Our plan is to get some material out there and to upgrade cameras/lighting/angles as we improve.

These videos will have more of an amateur vibe to them. I think that you will find our models to be real people that you won't find working elsewhere in the industry. Along those lines, you will not get over-the-top laughter. Instead, we are more about getting our models to the breaking point.

Keep an eye out for a couple of sample videos featuring our first model, Brandy. She is a cute brunette in her late 20's. Ticklish and sweet.

We are open to your feedback and truly welcome your comments. Wish us luck in creating videos that we hope ALL of you will enjoy!

Cheers,
Top Shelf Tickling Co.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. I too am a fan of the 'amateur' clips as they have a 'home made' feel to them vs the 'big budget' producers.

If there is anything I don't like, is an obviously fake 'salute to silicone' model with zero ticklishness.

You're wise in starting small and working your way up. Hell, I am still holding on to a full-time job and shoot on the side.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back