• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Years Tickling Eve

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
217am in the morning........2004........victim(ticklee) number 8 about to be tied and tickled. Unfortunatly....only 9 of the 15 expected, showed. We still had a blast and are still having it into the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hours of the morning. The tickle torture continues........details over the weekend or so.........pics will be in the Hyenas Club and on "nessonites" website..... . Info will be given forthwith within the next week hopefully.

TTD

404am

9th victim just got untied......a couple of the gals are starting over again on a repeat victim(ticklee).......they are relentless those evil merciless ladies.

645am

The Hyenas Club NYE Gathering concludes. One HELL of a party. Thanks to all who attended.

TTD

Sorry I couldn't make it...sounds like you guys and gals had a blast.
Details please!!!

my impression of the gathering

The Hyenas Club gathering / New Year's Eve party took place from 6pm last night to 6am this morning. It was fabulous.

Lots of play, all of it safe, sane, and consensual. Everybody present took a turn being bound securely to a bed, and tickled senseless. Plenty of other play also. Great balance between men and women present. Plenty of equipment there for use in the play.

The food was plentiful and excellent. Everybody toasted in the new year with champagne, but nobody overindulged in alcohol.

Those who were attending their first gathering went away happy, wondering why they hadn't started earlier.

Many who attended said it was the best time they had ever had on New Year's Eve.

A big THANK YOU to our hosts, TTD and Shygirl. :D

Congradulations on what sounds like a safe, sane, delightful New Year's event! Good to see someone carrying that torch, sir.

Right about now, I suspect much of this forum is either jealous or proud. Color me proud to see some of our community carrying it forward for those who aren't yet with a permanent mate!

dvnc

Ohhh lookie me posting on the big bad TMF! Scary!
Anyway I had the BEST time last night/morning and was very sorry to see it end! I really hope we can do this again in the very near future!
I've just finished posting a ton of pictures to Tickle Theater and I will be putting them also in the Hyenas Club Yahoo Group just as soon as my membership goes through. :D
I shot over 3 hours of video which I have yet to go over. It is going to be a daunting task getting all of that onto the computer. What I wouldn't do for a digital camcorder! :D
Anyway, a fabulous night, beautiful people, and yummylicious food and drink. I can't think of a more perfect way to spend new years! Or Valentine's Day...or Flag Day...or some random Tuesday... hehehe

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back