• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newly BLOND Allegra Tickles My Feet and Sucks My Toes (Super Ticklish) - F/F

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular
In one of her very first videos ever as a BLOND (which is her NATURAL hair color), 19 year old Allegra "shocks" 48 year old Jennifer by doing something completely unexpected during what was supposed to be a normal foot tickling scene.... The rotating .Gif image that's currently attached to this thread will be replaced by many more large photos and a video preview later tonight, but that current image should give you a good idea of what's going on!

See the new clip now @ "Allegra's Tickle Surprise"

Allegra starts off by tickling Jenn's feet with her sharp fingernails, which of course sends Jenn into a total frenzy because she is so damn ticklish. However, after a bit of the "usual tickling stuff", ALLEGRA SUDDENLY STARTS SUCKING ON JENN'S TOES and LICKING IN BETWEEN EACH ONE OF THEM CAUSING ONE OF THE MOST EXTREME TICKLISH REACTIONS EVER!! (Note** This is the FIRST time that anyone has ever sucked my toes on video and it's most certainly the first time that a super-cute younger girl has ever done it).

So, for WELL OVER 4 MINUTES Jenn is subjected to a VICIOUS FOOT TICKLING and a VERY TICKLISH (yet quite erotic) FOOT WORSHIP session! This clip was FILMED in HD and it has GREAT AUDIO so you can clearly hear the screams, name calling/verbal abuse, nail scraping, toe sucking, licking, begging, pleading, and of course, extreme laughter!!

**Oh and yes, I'm well aware that I went from using 3rd person to 1st person grammar in that description, but it seems to work okay** :) :)

~Jenn~

Attachments

• 01ALLGTCKTSCK1B.gif
    01ALLGTCKTSCK1B.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 148
You have a fantastic site and I can only hope that you do more F/F or F/FF clips that involve the licking and tickling of barefeet. Keep up the great work. :goodjob: :yourock:

Thanks and Many More Pictures Attached

You have a fantastic site and I can only hope that you do more F/F or F/FF clips that involve the licking and tickling of bare feet. Keep up the great work. :goodjob: :yourock:

Thank you SO much for such a wonderful compliment about my site :grouphug: I will do my best to get as many foot/toe/sole licking and tickling clips filmed that I possibly can (they are my personal faves to film and to be a part of)! I truly appreciate every single reply that I get and reading sweet things like this really puts a smile on a my face, so thank you again :)

I have attached a few .gifs from some of my recent updates that each have a lot more picture in them that I can post at one time in this thread.

I hope you like these and that you get a chance to see my first foot-job clip! The storyline is so cute and I think it's funny and sexy at the same time (Lela really gets into every role she has and the girl gives it her all)....Also, check out Allegra being tickled back after that surprise tickle/toe sucking she pulled on me! I got her good and it shows. She is not axcting either! Anyone who has ever filmed with her will tell you that she is really THAT TICKLISH!!

The .gifs are from "Allegra Learns Her Lesson", "Bratty Lela Learns How To Give a Footjob", and "So Damn Hot" ....

The last one, "So Damn Hot", is a foot worship clip featuring the lovely Lela Beryl and Violett Riot..If you never seen the gorgeous Violett in action before, then you are truly missing out on one of the hottest girls I've seen on video in a long time...Having her team up with Lela really makes this a super hot scene :devil:

Thank you again :justlips:

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• 000JTCKSA2aa.gif
    000JTCKSA2aa.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 15
  • 001ajffj1aaa.gif
    001ajffj1aaa.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
  • VIOLTTLELAFTWRSHP1aaa.gif
    VIOLTTLELAFTWRSHP1aaa.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 21
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back