• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

News to Amuse

Phineas

1st Level Orange Feather
hello, everyone.

My wife, saint that she is, recently told me "Here's $400. There's CompUSA. Go play."

My computer, which I use for my video game company was in serious need of an upgrade. So play I did. As a result of my playtime, I added a bunch of new hardware an' what-not, including a CD burner. I've never had one of those before.

Within the next week, I'm also picking up a digital video camera to round out my production equipment, since as you all saw, the stop-motion techniques I used in Ticklish Situations, while an adequate solution at the time to my technological limitations, can be considered... lacking.

"Okay Phin, now why should we care?", I hear you ask. Think about it;

CD burner.

Digital Video Camera.

Hmm.

Looks like it's time to start experimenting with producing and distributing tickling material. I've wanted to do this for a long time, but never had the connections or equipment. And while I still lack the capability to produce stuff in the realm of VHS tapes or DVDs, I can at least compile CDs full of clips (depending on how long of a video segment my camera will be able to capture, don't know yet) and sell them pretty cheaply.

I'll be seeing Phuong again next weekend, and she's said she's looking forward to any more projects I want to include her in. Guess this is as good a project as any to put forth to her.

Thoughts?

One thought....

Merry Christmas to all?

Good luck and success to you as always, Phin.

:) Q

Hey Phin~
All I can say is too bad you're on the east coast...

Phineas said:
hello, everyone.

My wife, saint that she is, recently told me "Here's $400. There's CompUSA. Go play."

My computer, which I use for my video game company was in serious need of an upgrade. So play I did. As a result of my playtime, I added a bunch of new hardware an' what-not, including a CD burner. I've never had one of those before.

Within the next week, I'm also picking up a digital video camera to round out my production equipment, since as you all saw, the stop-motion techniques I used in Ticklish Situations, while an adequate solution at the time to my technological limitations, can be considered... lacking.

"Okay Phin, now why should we care?", I hear you ask. Think about it;

CD burner.

Digital Video Camera.

Hmm.

Looks like it's time to start experimenting with producing and distributing tickling material. I've wanted to do this for a long time, but never had the connections or equipment. And while I still lack the capability to produce stuff in the realm of VHS tapes or DVDs, I can at least compile CDs full of clips (depending on how long of a video segment my camera will be able to capture, don't know yet) and sell them pretty cheaply.

I'll be seeing Phuong again next weekend, and she's said she's looking forward to any more projects I want to include her in. Guess this is as good a project as any to put forth to her.

Thoughts?
:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back