• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

next gathering?

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
I really want to attend my first gathering and get tickled silly!
So when is the next one...:confused:

Thanks for the inquiry. The next gathering as will most of the gatherings will be by invitation only. That is how the New Years Eve Gathering was handled and it turned out to be one of, if not THE BEST Hyenas Gathering we have held(and there were 12 gatherings held in our 3+ years of existance).

Those who wish to be considered for an invite to future gatherings should be a member of the Hyenas and or on my mailing list.

I do my best to make sure the ratio of M/F is as close to being even as possible which is why we are going with the invite only way of doing things. The Hyenas Club holds several gatherings each year so those who cannot make it one time will have a few other chances or opportunities to make another one.

Unless it is a Major gathering, the smaller ones will Not be announced generally per say but a small post asking for those who have NOT been to a gathering before to email their email addys to me for invite consideration. Since most of the gatherings are held at my home(and shgirls too for that matter), we try to keep things on an intimate setting level so as everyone will have a chance to play just as we did for the NYE gathering. Everyone played and had a great time and we will continue to try to duplicate that as often as possible.

TTD

Well I have never been to a gathering or been tied and tickled, so I cant wait! :D

TicklingIsLife said:
Well I have never been to a gathering or been tied and tickled, so I cant wait! :D

For the most part, shygirl and I would like to know a bit about the members of the Hyenas and those we invite. If you could or would post in the Hyenas club itself or here if you desire telling a bit about yourself.....would you be bring a guest to the gatherings, you single married, lee ler both etc....... then we go from there. I try to make the guest list as even as possible as far as male to female ratio goes and have done pretty darn good so far. The New Years Eve gathering was 5 M 4 F out of the 16 that were supposed to show and if all did show it would have been 8/8 or 9 m 7 f at worst so that is why the gatherings basically will by by invite as opposed to making it wide open. The more gatherings we have had the better they have gotten and we only want to keep it that way. (give or take a gathering or two that did not go as well as we would have liked but, hey, we do our best)

TTD

TicklingIsLife said:

HMMMMMMMMMMM? Well we are just gonna have to fix that now, aren't we? :devil:

To TTD,
I would very much like to get involved with the Hyena club; I will e-mail my personal info. to you and hopefully get a personal invite one of these days...It must be somewhat complicated to organize these gatherings, but probably wel worth it star1111

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back