• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nice tops/ugly bottoms, ugly tops/nice bottoms?(Feet)

TicklerKoops

TMF Regular
I know the title sounds very confusing but it's something I've ran into recently.

I've seen girls with feet who, if you look at the top, look beautiful, toes look great, nails look fantastic, then you see the soles/bottom of the feet and they look incredibly underwhelming.

Same with the opposite where I've seen girls with feet where if I'm looking at them from above, their toes look okay, nothing special, but then you see the bottom of their feet and it's amazing shape, great arche, toes look fantastic from below.

Has anyone ran into this? I've actually ran into it a few times and it's so fascinating to me.

I've definitely noticed this before. It is interesting how the perspectives can be so different aesthetically. Some of the girls I've dated fit into one of the categories or the other. Granted, some have had great feet from both views.

I've definitely noticed this before. It is interesting how the perspectives can be so different aesthetically. Some of the girls I've dated fit into one of the categories or the other. Granted, some have had great feet from both views.

Glad to see I'm not the only one lmao Yeah Like sometimes from the top their toes look a little funky or maybe their feet are very wide, but for some reason, seeing them from the bottom, they look fantastic! And then I have a few where if you see them in sandals you think "Damn, I wanna see them soles" and you do and it's.... way less than you were hoping lol

I can always tell by looking at the soles if the tops are going to be good, and vice versa.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back