• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night of tickling Ninja

Foot_Lover_P

My name is Monica, I am 38 years old. My son Adrian turns 18 tomorrow, so tonight I will surprise him.

I'll scare him, dress up as a bandit and mask well, as soon as it gets dark I'm going into action.

He's home alone, he thinks I'll be back late....

I leave the car a piece from the house, I planned everything.

On the spot it turned out that in the house is also my sister's son who came to visit, this did not discourage me.

I decided to suffice them in the basement, first pay attention that someone is there.

After which I hid under an old bed, quite tall, I always find it funny that it looks like it came to us from the hospital.

So I poked this and that and the plan worked, at least I thought so.

Suddenly there was silence, more minutes passed, so I decided to come out of hiding and think of something quick.

When I got out from under the bed, stood up as well as walked a few meters, I felt someone put a gag in my mouth.

After a while I felt that I couldn't move because one was holding my legs, the other was holding my hands and I couldn't speak.

However, I thought that whatever happened it would be funny and I was not wrong....

At one point they moved me to a hospital bed, then with tape they immobilized me by my wrists and ankles.

They put some kind of cloth over my already masked face, through which nothing could be seen. I still thought they wanted to keep me this way as an attacker, it would all be explained in a moment and I would laugh about it, that's what happened....

After a short while, I felt someone untie the laces of my sneakers, which I bought especially for this occasion, as well as the bright green tights.

I love such colors...

Then, however, I heard:

-Such beautiful feet and she robs houses....

-We will take some time for her....

Then they started to uncover my face and suddenly I saw the guys, still having the gag and at the same time lying tied to the bed.

They looked surprised but said to each other, I don't know her.

After which they covered my head again.

Then I felt them stabbing my ribs and abdomen together with their fingers, having great fun doing it, as I could only make a small movement, so I was dependent on them.

After a while, they brushed! They tickled my feet. They thoroughly nibbled and scratched my heels and I was going crazy, besides, ribs and belly are also Horror.... Just like thighs...

I could hear and, of course, feel them ripping my pantyhose off my feet....

It was something amazing, the first time in my life I felt so vulnerable and yet tickled with such force....

I'm impressed, yes, they just did their best to find tickles wherever they could be and at the same time made the most of them....

Feathers dragged between my toes from my feet, their favorite cruel game....

Although I don't know if it's worse by any chance that my belly and ribs are tickled at once by so many fingers poking everywhere.

Emotionlessness and indifference in such a combination is something beautiful.

Therefore, I think it was worth it.

And it will be worth it all the time...

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back