• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"No, really, it's COSPLAY, nothing SEXUAL AT ALL..."

Tenebrae

Verified
A young woman showed up at a convention wearing this costume:
Screenshot_2019-08-04 K a m a B r e e sur Instagram Character vs cosplay, Monster Princess Do-S .png

I am torn. It is one hell of a costume. And she looks (literally, lol) KILLER in it. And like one of us, haha :D

On the other hand, I am surprised she was let in. There are kids who attend these conventions :rolleyes:

Some conventions (like, I think, DragonCon) allow more risque costumes in the evening hours. In large conventions, it would likely not be noticed. Otherwise, unless it was a con for adults, such a costume probably would generate some complaints.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

It's fine to wear risque cosplays like this as long as it's at an adult convention, which i assume was the kind she attended. If it was an all-ages con, she probably wouldn't have been allowed to wear it in.

Cool cosplay though. Well made and very accurate to the character.

Don't bring your kids to beaches or swimming pools either then. Might see someone in a bathing suit.

She's cosplaying a villainess from the anime One-Punch Man and doing an amazing job at it I gotta say! :D

Don't bring your kids to beaches or swimming pools either then. Might see someone in a bathing suit.

Very good point. At the beach on Coney Island in early July, I saw two women side by side on beach towels, face down, wearing string bikinis that revealed almost all of their ass cheeks. While I was looking at their bare soles :feets:, many men (and some young boys) were staring at their bottoms. :devil:

Very good point. At the beach on Coney Island in early July, I saw two women side by side on beach towels, face down, wearing string bikinis that revealed almost all of their ass cheeks. While I was looking at their bare soles :feets:, many men (and some young boys) were staring at their bottoms. :devil:

A lot of teenagers at the neighborhood pool wear similar get ups or thong bottoms.

Tbh the less we sexualize certain body parts in mainstream media, the less creeps there might be *shrug*

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with you on this. It is not the nudity itself that got me surprised, it's more the overall S&M theme of the suit. It's rather unexpected to find a leather-clad mistress among the Naruto and DBZ fans. Then again, she nailed it (pun intended), and it looks quite awesome.

A lot of teenagers at the neighborhood pool wear similar get ups or thong bottoms.

Tbh the less we sexualize certain body parts in mainstream media, the less creeps there might be *shrug*

There, on the other hand, I disagree. You can desexualize body parts all you want, I do believe the amount of creeps will remain roughly the same, in any given society. I don't think there were less of those in the oh-so-uptight Victorian Age than there were right now. Vices are intrinsically part of humanity.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back