• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*No Safe Word* tickle torture clips - female models wanted!

SWANK

As the title suggests - looking for experienced professionals all the way to inexperienced amateurs in the Northeast (let's say New Hampshire down to Maryland) who are into the idea of no safe word tickling and might want to potentially get filmed for a new concept of clips.

All videos will feature two girls switching off for 30 minutes at a time with the understanding that there is no safe word for the tickle torture.

This is paid work to be featured online. Rates are negotiable but certainly several hundred dollars per shoot. Discretion is important to most people these days so we can discuss you concealing your identity with some sort of mask etc. if that is a dealbreaker to you. Understandable if so.

This is professional work and will require signed contracts in compliance with 18 U.S.C §§ 2257 which will be provided to you ahead of time. Proof of ID obviously required as well for record keeping in accordance with federal law, so if you're not comfortable with that I completely understand but please move along.

Send me a direct message back if interested in even learning more or discussing a potential session in the coming weeks.

Hope to hear from you and have a great start to the Fall!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back