• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non-Consensual ticklish fun with my lecturer Mr. James! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Carole called me and told me as arranged she now had the compromising photos of my lecturer and they mine for the agreed price which I gladly met the hooker and paid for and a couple of days later after the evening lecture waited in the lecture room after the other students left and told Mr. James I needed to pass my finals and he'd help me to achieve the necessary grades. The 6' married 33 yr old lecturer blatantly told me that it was my problem I wasn't putting the work in and not his responsibility to assist me and much less in cheating; it would cost him his job and there was no chance of his assistance.

I told him being married didn't stop him visiting the bar close to the college and meeting hookers there and having fun in an upstairs room and at first he looking mystified; like I was talking rubbish or perhaps then wondering how I knew but I told him that he liked this and this and that sexually and was sure married to the Principal of the college's daughter that he'd lose his job and marriage if certain compromising photos were put on line and posted to his father-in-law or even on the main noticeboard in the hallway of the college!

Now he knew I was serious and wanted to know what I wanted so I told him; the help with my grades but also some fun and he immediately saying his not being Gay or Bi so there was no way he would play around but threatened with blackmail he soon realised I held all the aces and told him it was his problem playing away from home and shocked him more saying I knew his wife was away for the week so we'd play at his home. In his car he spent the 20 minute journey saying he'd really help me with my college work but really uneasy about doing anything sexual with me and I told him I had the photos and seen what he liked and wanted to see him in bondage in the flesh and not photos and how I had been told he liked to dominate his wife but be dominated by hookers!

I smiled seeing the nervousness of his facial expressions as we eventually arrived at his home and on arrival as told by me he called Alison; his wife to say he was home and soon going to bed and hoped she was enjoying time with her parents and the call done I then had him unplug the 'phone and we went in to the spare bedroom and I told him to get the bondage straps and leather gag out of bedside cabinet which he did and he knowing this information further proof my knowing someone at the bar but I would not tell him who and Carole having told me he'd met two or three hookers over the last couple of months.

"Okay Mark now strip to briefs and socks and get on the bed on your stomach and don't worry I'm not going to fuck you!" I said as having no choice he did and within ten minutes lay secured to the bed and gagged. I admired his large black socked feet as I'd secured them together and told him that I was glad he had a kink for being dominated as I was going to enjoy taking control of him and how I knew all the things he liked but also what he hated and was something forbidden for the hookers to do and being paid they respecting this restriction but I was going to relish in indulging in subjecting him to 'Foot-Play' and smiled as saying this his size 13 black socked feet flinched and he tried to speak.

"Sssssh Mark; relax this is a special event and on these feet all day I am sure a foot massage in order and in socks first to get you used to my touch, feet my thing and lusted after yours a while, imagining in college during lectures what they look like, smell like and oh yeah taste like and have seen them in photos so know they're a handsome looking pair of feet, high arched, long toed and heard insanely ticklish! Hmmm feeling them now, very warm and damp and yeah smell awesome and jeez even reacting to a massage!"

I told him to try to keep his toes from twitching as they invited attention and struggle all he liked that he firmly secured was going nowhere and taunted him that since he visited hookers that maybe he had secret thoughts of dabbling with dudes and I am sure his response was something like "fuck you" through the gag as his head shook side to side.

"I hear you like teasing and taunting your wife Mark with tickling and reckon it's your turn!" I said opening my holdall and told him I was sure he'd learn techniques from me to use on her but also retrieving my tickle tools and telling him my having a feather, some pipe-cleaners, a plastic tined brush, a metal fork and electric toothbrush and oil; smiling as I heard him gasp. I blatantly told him I was so attracted to his big, smelly socked feet and thrilled at having unrestricted access to them both.

"For me Mark feet need to smell like feet even in socks, not pungent but like yours now in socks worn in the day so feet warm to the feel as yours are and appetisingly moist with your natural sweat and warm, sweaty feet being the most sensitive as I guess you know and Mmmm yours smell awesome and coupled with my intense foot fetish is a tickle fetish; something we share in common and I so horny knowing these feet a no go zone being so damn sensitive to women and virgin territory for sure with guys so perfect for foot raping as you initiated into being my tickle-bitch as I'm going to need extra tuition so after tonight you'll spend one night a week at my place assisting me with my studies and first socked and later barefoot; you'll think of something to tell Alison!"

My lecturer was screwed and knew it and I heard him I guess begging me to let him go through the gag but making out my not able to figure out what he was saying as finding even touching his socked feet got a violent reaction from him and told him that subjecting him to pure ticklish agony was going to be so hot for me so he best prepare as best as he could for a session of prolonged foot-tickling as we had all night and I in no hurry and in fact liked to take my time with ticklish feet and the fact he being straight and no experience of having been messed with in any way by another guy; going to savour being the first guy to play with him! I told him I being an experienced merciless, sadistic tickler and then lightly raked the quill end of the feather along the socked right sole and then left socked sole and immediately my lecturer flinching with his instant ticklish reaction inviting me to zero in on repeating the action over and over again and seeing where tickled most and rapidly raking the feather quill over both socked soles but along his arches where he seemed the most sensitive as even gagged he howled with laughter and then stopped allowing him to catch his breath.

"Only just begun Mark so no purpose served in exhausting you immediately but these feet so much fun to tease and torment and smell even more awesome than I'd imagined and they're great looking feet seen through these sheer socks; you'll wear sheers; black sheers like these when we meet; in fact on those nights as I sit close to your desk; under it you will slip your socked feet out of your shoes to show me you have obeyed my instructions and knowing the penalty for not doing as told; nod if you understand Mark!" I told him and he knew better than to refuse!

"Good boy!" I said and began to trace slow circles on his sheered soles with the feather quill as his toes clenched and splayed involuntarily reacting to his ridiculous ticklishness as even gagged quickly driven to uncontrollable laughter as I danced the quill every inch of his feet in a teasing fashion which I extended to becoming more aggressive in delivering longer and harder strokes the length of his size 13 feet! Then quit using the feather.

"Unlucky for you having big feet as lots of foot to tickle and great looking and smelling feet too but how do they taste socked?" I said as I indulged in fondling and massaging them, rubbing both feet increasing their warmth and moistness and relishing doing so and telling him how I relished in feeling up feet he never liked touched and seeing his reaction and hearing his moans; clearly his not liking this happening so took my time indulging in massaging his sheer socked feet and then smiled hearing a gasp from him as I placed my face against both soles and deeply inhaled them and rubbed my face all over them both!

Mark tried to struggle but stroked his soles and toes and told him to stop or the tickles would accentuate and worsen and he listened and did his best to keep his feet still until I began nibbling on his socked toes, five toes of each foot and was soon enough sucking his toes and licking his soles through his sheer socks which he heard was exciting me but I told him anyway that his delicious tasting socked soles and toes had my dick rock hard as my oral attention to his feet became more driven and aggressive so was nibbling his toes and grazing my teeth a long his socked arches and lapping his soles so soon enough both sheer socked feet saturated in saliva!

Then used the metal fork lightly on his socked soles tortuously teasingly as the gentle strokes tickled so both feet flexed and his toes twitched and continued delivering this torment so the tickling became unbearable for him, alternating ticklish, tormenting strokes from foot to foot and listening with glee to his hysterical laughter as I told him he was a perfect tickle-bitch and could only imagine the hellish tickling he'd endure barefoot! I stopped to allow this realisation to sit with him and enjoyed looking at the large black sheer socked soles and toes facing me; so exposed, so helpless, so vulnerable and told him that some nights with me he'd be torture tickled in nylons as his wife was by him; his immediate shudder making me smile! I then resumed a light finger stroking of his sheer socked soles but he immediately thrashing his feet trying to escape. Being torture tickle on his feet in sheer socks, nylons and especially bare is hellish for Mark but my grades improving; our further feet-meets have seen him educated to being the perfect tickle-bitch and now no less an endurance for him as his initiation being described here was but I am very satisfied with his level of progress!

Horny having spent a long time with his sheer socked feet, it soon time to become more embarrassingly and humiliatingly for him; intimate with his big, bare feet and slowly peeled off both sheer socks and exposed leaned into his bare soles and toes and deeply inhaled their intoxicating, manly aroma!

"Mmmm your feet smell amazing Mark, a real masculine smell!" I taunted the straight guy as I buried my face into his bare soles and rubbed my face the length of his soles and deeply inhaled their smell so he heard me making him feel all the more awkward and abused as I told him feet turned me on but his definitely appealing to me and made him under threat of tickles flex his toes and point his tors so his soles wrinkled as I massaged and fondled them and both soles warm and moist pressed against my face; hard as I demanded him to do!

I then began licking the bare soles and sucking on his toes and licking in between his toes which got to him but ignoring his moans enjoyed sliding my tongue in between them all the more and then sucked and nibbled on his toes breathing in their natural scent over and over again and then held his toes back and used the quill of the feather to stroke under them and then the pipe cleaner in between them; this proving excruciatingly ticklish for him and enjoyed indulging in licking, sucking and smelling every inch of Mark's feet and telling him his feet keeping me insanely horny and never having ever to date worked over such a ticklish pair of feet so he could prepare for super long ticklish sessions with me! I informing him my plans for his feet prior to our getting some sleep and loved hearing him gasp again as he knew I meant business!

I indulged in licking his toes and savoring their delicious tate and running my tongue over both vulnerable soles, licking and sucking on all of his toes and when pausing from this oral assault, violating both feet manually by gently caressing his soles, gliding my fingers deliberately lightly up n' down and up n' down his soles loving seeing him reacting to enduring the varied sensations of torment!

I kept tickling and slowly gliding my fingers across Mark's soles and around the outer edges of his size 13 feet before delicately stroking the top of both of them and licking slowly and steadily from heels to toes. I alternated my ticklish n' licklish assaults from foot to foot and repeating the process over and over and over again!

Prior to sleeping I'd be oiling his feet and using the hairbrush on his soles and toes but liking the natural taste of feet I liking lickling feet more but it would make for a ticklish finale to the nights fun later and that he'd sleep in a pair of his wife's nylon pop sox so on waking his feet being as ripe tasting as they'd be smelling real raunchy and needing a morning tickle and lickle! He clenched his toes and jerked his feet away as I lightly caressed one sole then the other with the soft end of the feather delivering maddeningly ticklish sensations so tickling him mercilessly.

"Mmmm love the smell of your feet Mark, both very warm and moist with your foot sweat so masculine and addictive to me, I'm hooked and he and his feet would be a habit indulged in by me!"

Encouraged by Mark's consistent moaning I tickled his soles as he panted being driven demented! Licking his sweaty soles tasted delicious but also my fingers slid up n' down his large soles and loved taking my time stroking the length of his feet, stroking under and in between his toes and teasing the edges of his feet!

I then resumed stroking the quill of the feather across the insteps of each bare foot, drawing it from one side to the other slowly and carefully across his horribly sensitive arches as his toes flexed and feet flinched hopelessly as he squirmed on the bed howling with laughter through the gag! Now Mark was sweating, straining and exhausted as I lapped both sweaty soles with my tongue as they taste awesome and love exploring every inch of Marks' feet orally as he's so reactive and licklish, toes twitching and wiggling, his feet flexing a sight for sore eyes!

I told him he was with me to satisfy my foot lust as I licked from the base of his toes and in between his toes savouring their rich, salty taste and then licking the soles of his feet gently before hungrily indulging in lickling his feet from heels to toes, lapping at them both so both soles soon glistening with my saliva and my being completely satisfied sucking and nibbling his toes and dragging my tongue along the soles of his feet and relishing in their musty, strong smell and delicious taste!

My indulging in a foot feast of licking and sucking and loving the soft, smoothness of the soles of Mark's feet but soon telling him my loving how ticklish and licklish his feet are and glad we have an all nighter to enjoy! Saying this delivering deliberately teasing touches to his bare soles and tracing finger patterns all over his feet as I told him his initiation into being my tickle-bitch just beginning!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back