• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not Your normal tickling videos

pope11

TMF Poster
For those who are into tickling and like it strange, I came across two videos from FACTORY 2000.

DINNER FOR TWO features a Cannibal Doctor (Bill Hellfire), his hungry wife (Mia Copia) and "Dinner" (Misty Mundae). How do you tenderize meat...you tickle it of course. Misty is tickled, tenderized and marinated. Video runs 90 mins. (you can find it at Alternativecinema) I know it's not for everyone, but if you want your laughs with a little silliness in the plot, this may be your cup of tea.

The second video is a bit stranger, ASPHYXIA, ELECTIC CORD STRANGLER 3, also from FACTORY 2000, stars Liz Bathory, Misty Mundae. Victims suffer a cycle of Bondage, Strangulation and Tickling. Interesting to note here that the bondage is done with Electric Cord. Dark Humor abounds (90 mins.).

The Best thing I can say for both of these vids is Misty Mundae.

pope11 said:
For those who are into tickling and like it strange, I came across two videos from FACTORY 2000.

The Best thing I can say for both of these vids is Misty Mundae.

yes but how was the tickling? Was the bondage good? Were the girls ticklish? where were they tickled?
Dirk

Re: Not your normal tickling videos

Pope II:
I just visited the AlternativeCinema site, and I can see that
Misty Mundae is definitely a piece of ass!! So, if I may ask,
just what ARE her ticklish spots and where does she get tickled?

hey Pope, can you tell us a little more about those two tapes? were the girls ticklish? where were they tickled? was it real or fake? which tape is better? thanks

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back