• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NovelAI Generated Story - F/M, Cuckolding, Sex

DisBadBoi

I've been playing with novelai and I must say i'm pretty impressed with some of the content that it can generate. Here's a little story that I created with an hour of playing with it. I'm sure it's capable of much more. Enjoy!

Kyla listened on as Jack explained his cuckolding fantasy.
"I like being humiliated" he began.
"I like feeling like i'm not good enough and that you need a taller man with a bigger dick to fully satisfy you" he nervously stammered.
Kyla couldn't help but feel aroused but she did her best not to show it. She had always been the exciting type of girl, never with a steady boyfriend, always going to the clubs and bars and hooking up with sexy men. Until she met Jack. He stole her heart, and while he wasn't her usual type, his intellect and good will nature made her fall in love with him.
"I just don't know if I can cheat on you" she exclaimed, seriously considering his fantasy.
"It's not cheating if I know about it and give you permission" he protested.
"It still feels like cheating" she replied.
"Are there other specifics with your fantasy?" she asked knowing that these kinks usually come with highly specific details.
"I want you to wear heels and tie up and tickle a man like you do to me. And I want you to film it and tease me throughout the film about how much more fun you have tickling him rather than me. I want you to tell me that you can't wear sexy heels with me because i'm not hot enough for you. And I want you to ride him after you've tickled him silly" Jack exclaimed, his cheeks growing red at the realization of what he just said.
After an extended period of silence and apprehension, Kyla finally spoke up.
"What kind of heels do you want me to wear for him?" Kyla deviously asked with a mischievous smile on her face.
"I want you to wear a pair of 6" Louboutin stilettos. That will give you enough height to tower over him. I want him to kneel down in front of you so that you can be more dominant with him" he nervously explained.
"How convenient, I have those pink stilettos that you love so much" Kyla teased as she smiled at stared at Jack, his cheeks growing redder at the thought.
"And what outfit should I wear for him?" she asked.
"I'm thinking a school girl skirt and a blouse" Jack meekly replied.
"You mean a mini-skirt and a crop-top blouse?" Kyla replied, knowing what she was doing to him.
"Y-yes, I guess, a mini-skirt and a crop-top blouse" he quickly replied, his eyes looking away in embarrassment.
"Ask me nicely to do this for you" Kyla demanded, holding his chin with one finger.
"Beg me to get dressed up with a pair of six inch heels. Beg me to find a man who I want to play with. Beg me to bring him to our basement and tie him to the wall and tickle the stupid out of him. And then beg me to fuck that boy silly and make him cum harder than he's ever cum in his life" Kyla continued, her arousal growing at the idea of this.
"Please, Kyla" he cried, his eyes watering up at the thought of what was to come.
"You're such a good boy. Beg some more for your girlfriend to please do this for you. Be explicit in what you want me to do" she demanded.
"Kyla, I beg you to do this for me. Please, take a man for me and fuck him for me and tickle him for me. Please, I love you so much and I need this from you." Jack pleaded.
"And the heels?" she cooed on, not allowing Jack to leave out any details.
"The pink stilettos you love so much, Kyla. The ones that make me hard and weak in the knees. The ones you have worn on only two occasions" Jack replied, knowing that she would never forgive him if he failed to mention the stilettos.
"You want me to play with another man in those heels?" Kyla lead on, knowing what effect this line of questioning was having on Jack.
"Yes, I want you to wear those shoes for another man. I want you to be more dominant and to overpower him with your heels. I want to see you fuck another man with your long legs while wearing those six inch pink heels" Jack continued to beg.
"And you want me to film it so we can watch it together at a later time? You want to see my on camera wearing my six inch stilettos and tickling a sexy man, fucking him, and making him cum like a good boy? Say it!" she continued.
"I want to watch you fuck another man, Kyla! I want you to have so much fun fucking him while wearing those six inch heels and fucking him harder than you've fucked me in the past." Jack cried out.
"Good boy, let's just see if we can't make this happen for you" Kyla announced, satisfied with his answers.
A few weeks later Jack came home from work and noticed two glasses of wine on the kitchen counter.
"Babe? You here?" he called out.
He saw the basement door open and heard sounds coming from down below. Wondering what was going on, he quietly walked down the stairs to the basement. His heart dropped and his dick twitched at what he saw.
Kyla was standing in the center of the room wearing a pair of six inch stiletto pink Louboutins, a tight plaid pink school girl skirt, and a white sleeveless blouse. Her air was perfectly parted in two pigtails and her lips glistened with a bright red lipstick. Her glasses magnified the dark, smoky eyeshadow she had put on for this special occasion.
On the wall opposite her was a tall naked man with his arms and legs bound spread eagle in an X to a frame on the wall. Kyla stood in front of the man with her hip jutting to the right and her right hand resting gracefully on her hip in a dominant pose. In her left hand she held a pink ostrich feather which she was gliding along the man's underarms. Unaware of Jack's presence, she continued tickling the man with the feather.
Jack was completely awestruck at the sight before him. Never in a million years did he ever think that he would see this sight, the love of his life standing in front of him wearing nothing but a skirt and heels while tickling another man to orgasm.
"Hahahahahahahah" screamed the man as Kyla expertly glided the feather along his ticklish flesh.
"Shhhh, honey. The more you struggle the more ticklish you become. I want to feel every square inch of your skin. I want to hear the sweet sounds of your laughter as I tickle you silly" she announced as she moved the feather to the other underarm and began flicking it against his sensitive spot.
"You look so cute when you're tied up and laughing like this" she exclaimed as she increased the tempo of the feather against his underarm.
"Aaahhhh" screamed the man as he squirmed under Kyla's expert touch.
"I can't take it!!" he exclaimed as Kyla smiled and tickled him more, dropping the feather and opting to use her fingertips for maximum effect.
"AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" he screamed in laughter as Kyla glided her hands over every inch of his underarms and torso.
"Oh but I suspect a naughty boy like you loves this" she exclaimed as she began massaging his hips making him delirious with laughter.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" he screamed as Kyla made his ticklish flesh wet and sweaty with his tickle assault.
"But that's the thing, you are a naughty boy. And what do naughty boys get?" Kyla demanded as she continued tickling him all over his ribs and stomach.
"Tell me! What do naughty boys get?" she repeated.
"Ha, haha, ha, ha, ha. I, I, I" he stammered as he tried to catch his breath between his fits of laughter.
"Tell me, I want to hear you say it!"
"If you would hahaha, haha, stop, haha, tickl, hahaha, tickling me, hahaha, ha, ahha, I could, hahaha, answer"
"Not gonna happen" she exclaimed, continuing her ticklish assault on his body.
"Figure out how to say it through the laughter sweetie" she cooed.
"Aaaahh" the man screamed as Kyla glided her tickling fingertips across his hips and down his inner thighs.
"Aaaaah, aaaah, aaaaahh, aaah, aaahh" he cried, laughing harder at the increased intensity
"hahahaha, haha, ha, naughty, haha, boys, hahahaa, get hahahahahaha, p, pun, hahaha, punished!!" he managed to eek out before resuming his bellowing laugh as Kyla finds a hyper sensitive spot on his thigh.
"Well that's true. Naughty boys get punished. But they don't always get punished like this. It just depends on if they can find a woman to properly punish them." Kyla teased back as she slowed the pace of her tickling.
"You see... sexy men like you are always naughty, but rarely do they find a woman who can put them in their place" she said deviously as she stroked his ticklish ribs.
"You get all the little hoes in the club who are desperate to fuck you, and i'm sure they fuck and suck you good, but I know men like you. I know you need something more. So I put on my attitude adjustment heels and work you ever like the kinky boy that you are" she teased as she resumed tickling him.
"Jack just doesn't do it for me. He's no fun to punish because he's not sexy like you" she said as she winked at that man.
"With you I can stand tall in my tickle you silly pumps and really have my way with you" she carried on.
"Do you like my heels sweetie?" she asked the man in a leading way as she tickled his stomach.
"I-i-i-I, hahahaa, like it a, hahahaha, lot" the man managed to respond between his laughing fit.
"Good. I wore them just for you" she teased as she tickled him harder than before, making him squirm and shriek with laughter.
"They make me more ticklish!" he managed to get out before a new round of uproarious laughter escaped his mouth.
Kyla continued to tickle him more, switching between using her fingers and her pink ostrich feather as she tickled him all over his torso. The man could do nothing but laugh and smile with joy at the overwhelming amount of tickles he was receiving.
"Tell me why they make you more ticklish!" demanded Kyla as she tickled the underside of his foot and the sole of his foot.
"AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH" he managed to scream between fits of laughter.
"Because you are such a naughty boy, aren't you?" Kyla continued.
"You don't want to be good, do you?" she taunted as she tickled his underarms with the feather again.
"And the heels let you know that i'm in charge, that I mean business! And they're pink which is synonymous with tickled pink which is what i'm doing to you, right sweetie?" she continued taunting as he screamed with laughter.
"Hahahahaha, yes, hahaha, yes, hahaha, haha, I'm a, haha, naughty boy, haha, and, haha, I need a woman, hahahaha, like you, hahahaa, to keep put me in my place" he volunteered.
"You do, do you?" she asked as she tickled him around the hips and thighs.
"Hahaha, yes, haha, I need a woman to keep me in line because i'm a naughty boy!!"
"A naughty... ticklish... kinky boy?" she questioned as she kneaded his sides with her fingertips.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES" he screamed in laughter as he tried to breathe and to catch his breath.
"It's amazing how some high heels and a little tickling can make a man so honest with me" Kyla exclaimed, loving his reactions.
She then walked over to him and began to kiss his lips while massaging his hips with her left hand.
"Mmmm" he managed to moan as Kyla tickled his upper chest with her feather.
"God i'm so naughty and kinky" he exclaimed knowing that's what Kyla wants to hear.
"Oh, you are" Kyla teased as she tickled his hips and inner thighs with her feather.
"I want to fuck you so hard" she whispered as she nibbled on his ear and tickled his side with her feather.
"But of course I have to change heels to fuck you right. I have the perfect pair of fuck pumps, think you can handle me in them sweetie?" she cooed in his ear.
"Yes, I'd like that" the man replied as he continued laughing with glee.
"You want to see me in a sexy pair of fuck pumps while I fuck you silly, don't you sweetie?"
"YES GOD YES" the man screamed, unable to contain his excitement, the kinkyness of the situation growing more and more on him.
Kyla walked over to a chair on the far end of the room and grabbed a pair of black, six inch Giaro pumps with a thin heel and a minimal platform. She moved the chair into the view of the man and sat down, slowly taking off her pink Louboutin stilettos and carefully placing them to the side while staring at the man, his dick twitching as he watched this erotic shoe change take place. She carefully slid the Giaro pumps over her perfectly manicured feet, her white toes disappearing into the toe box of these exquisite heels, her heel resting at the top of the shoe and her ankle secured by a strap. She continued to stare at the man, sexily, and dominantly as she slid the other heel on her other foot in similar fashion. She periodically winked at him and smiled, his eyes never leaving her body. When she finished she stayed sitting in the chair and crossed her legs, her left heel planted on the floor, the right heel just dangling against her toned legs as she put on a stern face and continued staring at the man.
The man started laughing again, now more anxious about what was to come. Kyla was even sexier than before. Her body had never looked so perfect as she sat in the chair in a pair of sexy black heels and nothing else. His dick was twitching uncontrollably at the sight of this dominant woman sitting in front of him, just staring at him but giving him no feedback, nothing to interact with, just silence.
Finally her voice break the air.
"Have you been a good boy?" she inquisitively asked, still sitting in her dominant, leg-crossed position.
The man's head bounced up and down, unable to control the movement.
"Do you want to cum for me?" she teased.
His whole body twitching against the restraints he screamed yes.
"Settle down boy" she teased again.
"You might be sexy but you clearly can't control yourself which is why I had to tie you up to begin with. Now ask me nicely" she continued teasing.
"Please let me cum" the man replied.
"For?" she pushed him.
"For you, Kyla. Please let me cum for you. Please let me cum on your sexy body."
"And how should I make you cum?" Kyla asked demandingly.
"I don't know, please" the man begged, trying to figure out the kinkiest way he can ask Kyla to fuck him.
"Well then I guess I'm just going to have to fuck you silly and tickle you more so you can find the words" she cooed back as she winked and blew a kiss at him.
The man screamed from the kinkiness. The words "Fuck you silly" just burning a hole in his brain.
"You... You're going to fuck me silly?" he stammered trying to be respectful.
"That's what I do when I have my fuck pumps on sweetie. I fuck you silly" Kyla retorted back with a confident smile as she stood up from the chair and strut towards him, her hips and ass swaying with each deliberate and delicate step of her heels.
Kyla untied him from the wall and led him to the same chair she was previously sitting on and made him sit. She cuffed his hands behind his back and strutted around him a few times, her finger dancing across his chest, neck, and back as she admired him. Finally she stood in front of him, again with that dominant pose with her hip sticking out to one side, her hand resting on it.
"Are you ready for me honey?" she cooed as she eyed his erect, upright dick.
"Y-yes" the man nervously stammered.
"Are you ready to be fucked silly?" she continued to tease as she pressed the tip of her heel to his dick.
"Yes, please, Kyla."
She began stroking his dick with both of her hands, one on top of the other.
"Big dick like this needs tall heels to ride it don't you think?" she whispered in his ear.
"Yes, I think it does."
"And I'm tall in my fuck pumps, aren't I?" she asked as she pumped her hand harder.
"Yes you are, Kyla."
"Tall enough to fuck you silly?" she asked as she picked up the pace of her hands.
"Yes, you're so tall!" the man cried.
Kyla slowly lowered herself on his dick and began slowly rocking her hips on him as she continued to talk dirty to him.
"Goddamnit! Fuck! This dick is so good!" she exclaimed as she began bouncing her ass in his lap riding the full length of his shaft. She planted her heels on the floor on both sides of the chair to get the appropriate leverage to slam herself down on his dick. His hands remained bound as he struggled against his restraints, frustrated that he couldn't hold her ass while she bounced up and down.
"I love the feel of your cock, so hard inside me" Kyla screamed as she continued to slam her pussy on his dick.
"I love how you struggle against your restraints while I ride your cock, your arms bound behind you."
"I'm filming this and I want Jack to know that it was me fucking you and not the other way around" she cried out as she continued riding him.
"I'm going to fuck you silly for the rest of the day" she teased as she picked up the pace of her bouncing on his dick, her ass slamming down on his balls.
"I'm going to keep you hard and use your dick all day" she continued
"And when i've had my fill i'll make you cum harder than you've ever cum before sweetie" she proclaimed, her moans and grunts filling the spaces between each word.
"I want you to beg for it! Beg for me to use you all day long!" Kyla cried out as she continued fucking the man silly.
"Please use me all day! I'm such a naughty boy who needs to be punished all day by you!" he responded.
"What a good obedient boy! A little tickling goes a long way" Kyla screamed as she rode him with mad abandon.
She bounced up and down his shaft with all the force in her body, her legs working overtime to push against the floor and bring her up and down.
"It's so good! Fuck! I could never fuck Jack like this" she screamed as she increased the pace of her thrusting.
"I'm such a naughty girl! Such a bad girl! I can't control myself! I can't stop fucking this dick!"
"I can't wear my slut heels with him, that's why I need you sweetie" she said, staring at the man, her pussy sliding up and down his dick, juices dripping down the length of the shaft.
"I can only cum with a big dick" she carried on, her pussy clenching on his dick as she bounced on him.
"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" she exclaimed as she rode him like a cowgirl.
"Cum for me Kyla!" he cried out, his own dick about to explode.
"Do it! Cum with me!" she screamed as she came hard on his dick, her pussy clenching hard on his shaft as she continued riding him.
"I'm cumming Kyla!" he screamed with her.
"Fuck! Good boy! Cum for me sweetie!" Kyla demanded as her own orgasm took hold.
"I'm cumming! I'm cumming Kyla! Oh my god, I'm cumming!" he screamed as he began to explode deep in her pussy, her pussy clamping on his shaft, squeezing him as they both came. She continued to fuck him through his orgasm, making sure to get every last drop. With each extra drop his dick became more and more sensitive and a smile formed on Kyla's face as she realized she could torment this man some more.
"You like cumming so hard, don't you? Cumming for me!" she asked as she continued riding him, slowly easing up the intensity.
"Yes, it was so good!" he replied, breathless and squirming from the sensitivity.
"And what if I kept riding you now that you're all sensitive?" she mischievously asked as she picked up the pace.
"No, please, I'm sensitive!" he screamed as his dick twitched.
Kyla slowly picked up the pace of her fucking, her hips rocking up and down, up and down on his shaft.
"Well you have two options" Kyla began
"Either I keep riding your sensitive dick or I tie you back to that wall and tickle you silly. Which will it be sweetie?" she asked teasingly but dominantly.
"I want you to keep riding me and make me cum again! Make me cum so hard" he replied.
"Good boy" she whispered into his ear as she rocked her pussy on his shaft again. His screams filled the basement as she slid her wet pussy up and down his sensitive dick. Her tongue slid in and out of his mouth, her lips pressing hard against his own as he came again, his body tensing as she rode him. She sat up, straddling him with her legs crossed, and began riding him again, her pussy gliding along the length of his shaft. He could barely kiss her back as he fought the screams caused by her continuing to fuck his sensitive dick.
"Mmmm that's it, good boy" she cooed and laughed as she continued fucking his dick in the chair.
"FUCK!!! AHHHHHHH" screamed the man trying to break out of his restraints.
"You like cumming for me so much, don't you? Such a good boy" she said as she rocked her hips against his cock again.
"Aaahhh" the man cried, trying to endure the ride.
"I can't handle it!!" he cried out.
"What can't you handle? I'm riding you so good aren't I? I'm making you feel good, aren't I?" Kyla teased, her lips nibbling on his earlobe.
"Say it! Say i'm riding you good. I don't care that your dick is sensitive after you cum" she continued teasing.
"You're riding me so good! You're making me cum so hard" he screamed, his dick twitching with each word he said.
"Yes! I'm making you cum again!" Kyla exclaimed as she felt his dick growing again, ready to squirt for her again.
"I'm going to cum again for you" the man screamed.
"Cum for me, baby!" Kyla screamed as she bounced up and down on his dick.
"Yes, keep fucking me Kyla!" he screamed as he came again, this time feeling her pussy clench down on his shaft.
Kyla began bouncing up and down again, riding his dick and milking him for all he was worth.
"I'm cumming again!!" he screamed.
"Keep cumming for me!!" Kyla cried out as she bounced her ass harder.
"FUCK! Keep riding me Kyla! Keep riding me hard!!" he screamed, his body shaking from the intense sensations of multiple orgasms.
Kyla rode him hard, her pussy clenching hard on his dick, his shaft slick with her juices. She didn't let up, riding him until he was spent, unable to cum, unable to form a sentence, unable to do anything but sit there as she kissed his neck.
She finally pulled herself off his dick, his dick throbbing from the multiple orgasms. She unbound his arms and led him to the bed in the corner of the room.
"Lay here and rest, i'll be back she said as she strutted off, still wearing her fuck pumps".
She made her way up the basement steps, her heels clicking away as she took each step. She proceed to the second floor master bedroom where she found Jack, laying in bed, naked with the TV on. On the TV was a camera of the basement and the chair where she just fucked the man silly and forced two orgasms out of him. She smiled at Jack.
"Did you like what you saw baby?" she cooed seductively.
"You looked so sexy down there" he whispered back.
"And he came so hard" she continued.
"It was such a turn on watching you ride him like that. How did it feel?" he asked, his cock twitching at the thought.
"It was a lot of fun" she teased.
"Was it worth being naughty for?" he asked.
"It was definitely worth it."
"Did you like tickling him?" Jack asked.
"Oh yeah, I really like making him laugh. It was fun teasing him." Kyla replied.
"But did you like the way he reacted when you wore the heels?" Jack asked.
"Yeah, he couldn't stop looking at my heels, couldn't keep his eyes off of them" she continued.
"What about the other part of the fantasy?" he asked, wanting to hear her say it out loud.
"He loved me riding him with those heels. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me as I rode him. He loved the way it felt, cumming hard with those heels on." Kyla said, knowing it turned Jack on.
"Make fun of me and tell me you could never play with me like that" Jack begged in a whisper.
"I could never do it with you. You're too small" Kyla whispered, kissing Jack.
"What do you mean i'm too small?" Jack jokingly asked, pleading for more humiliation.
"Well you have a little dick" Kyla replied, playfully kissing Jack on his neck.
"Just like a little boy who can't control himself, can't keep his eyes off my heels" she teased as she stroked Jack's dick, already hard at the thought.
"I could never have this fun with you because your dick isn't big enough to keep up with me" she whispered.
Jack was now rock hard, and he couldn't believe it.
"You couldn't fuck me like you fucked him?" Jack continued, leading Kyla with the questions.
"No I could never fuck you like I fucked him because your dick is so small!" Kyla exclaimed, playfully kissing him on the neck, her hand stroking him.
"God your dick is so small, so pathetic" Kyla continued.
"You saw how I could really ride him in these heels, really bounce like a naughty cowgirl up and down on his dick, didn't you?" she demandingly asked.
"Yes, you did. You rode him like a cowgirl and made him cum twice" Jack replied, his breathing increasing as his arousal grew.
"You liked seeing that didn't you?" Kyla teased, her hand stroking his dick faster.
"Of course I did! You looked so sexy riding him like that" Jack replied, his body growing hot with the thoughts.
"You like me riding him with my heels, don't you?" Kyla demanded.
"Yeah, I liked seeing that, I liked seeing your heels and how big your tits look in that top." Jack replied.
"You wanted to cum, didn't you?" Kyla asked, already knowing the answer.
"I'm going to cum soon if you keep this up" Jack replied, his breathing increasing with each word.
"You're going to cum to the video of me fucking another man in our basement with six inch fuck heels on? Don't you see how pathetic that is" Kyla admonished teasingly.
"Tell me you're a pathetic cuck" she demanded.
"I'm a pathetic cuck!" he cried, his cock twitching.
"You're my pathetic cuck, a pathetic little boy who likes to see me fuck other men with big dicks while wearing my sluttiest hoe heels" Kyla demanded as she kissed his neck and stroked him, his cock ready to explode.
"Cum for me, baby!" she whispered as she continued kissing and stroking him.
"I'm cumming!" he screamed, his dick erupting, shooting spurt after spurt of cum on to her stomach, her hand continuing to stroke him, forcing his orgasm out.
"That's it, good boy! You like cumming to that video, don't you?" she asked as his body relaxed and his breathing calmed.
"Yeah, I really did. I couldn't believe how sexy you looked riding him and making him cum" Jack replied, his hand reaching out for hers as she leaned on his chest.
"It was so good! I rode him for so long, my pussy dripping, my legs shaking. He loved every minute of it" Kyla replied.
"And you made him cum twice" Jack replied.
"Yes, he was a good boy, he kept cumming" Kyla replied.
"You're so sexy, did you know that?" Jack replied.
"I know baby"
"Are you going to do it again?" Jack asked
"Of course I am! But next time it'll be with a different guy" she retorted back.
"Can I watch?" Jack asked.
"Maybe, we'll see how you behave" Kyla replied.
"Thank you for doing that for me" Jack whispered.
"It was so much fun.

Quite good for an AI story, I envied both men. :devil:

Not surprised. AI are already starting to take jobs away from writers. As they get better and better they will only further replace humans across all facets of society

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back