• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now it's been 5 Years still didn't get money return from CHARLEE CHASE.

This is a very strange sentiment for something completely unacceptable. Do we ever hear this whenever piracy is mentioned?

I assumed he meant dropping it in terms of whining about it here on the TMF. Because:

Screenshot_20230925_065701_Samsung Internet.jpg

I assumed he meant dropping it in terms of whining about it here on the TMF. Because:

View attachment 747677

I mean I feel like a "legend" making off which a sizable chunk of money is worth bringing up, for sure. That said it's pretty obviously she got one over on him and, barring legal action, he has no real recourse he can take over here.

I mean I feel like a "legend" making off which a sizable chunk of money is worth bringing up, for sure. That said it's pretty obviously she got one over on him and, barring legal action, he has no real recourse he can take over here.

It's worth bringing up for sure. This Charlee topic has been a thing here for about two and half years. And everyone who's chimed in is pretty much in total agreement that what happened is terrible, and that Charlee Chase cannot be trusted. Especially because another user in this thread shared that they had a frustrating experience with her when it came to customs. I certainly care that this happened, because I hate finding out that someone got ripped off. People getting ripped off is why I don't often go outside of the current set of producers that I have familiarity with. And it's why when I do order a custom, even from someone I'm familiar with, I ask that I be updated and I remind them that I value communication. I certainly give producers their space so they can work, but I make it clear that communication something I take super seriously.

But as you said, nobody here can really do anything. This thread can and should be cited as a reason to not trust Charlee, and to be careful regarding customs. But that's kinda where it ends.

I invite anyone who's ever had a negative experience commissioning a custom from anyone to consider ordering from me. I'll waive my portion of the fee so that your only expense will be for the model and/or any other logistics required to make it happen. My time and editing will be entirely free, which will save you roughly $50-$100.

Producers who pull this shit should be ashamed of themselves, and it's up to the rest of us to step up and make it right for the people who literally help keep our lights on.

DMs are open.

Perhaps I was clumsy with my word choice. People care. Most of us however, believe this deceased equine has been flogged enough.

I feel for you OP.

And while you should get what you're owed allow me to tell you a story:
My good friend owned a jewelry business. She took $800 to complete a project, then the store burned down. She owned the business and not the store - so no insurance. She has a grandchild who is a crack baby and now special needs and all the walnut trees she USED to have died from drought.

Yes, you're owed - totally. But there may be more to it than that.

Or, maybe she's a [redacted]. But consider the possibilities.

I feel for you bud, really - you’ve been unfairly scammed it seems, but why would you think that someone on the TMF is able to contact her directly?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I invite anyone who's ever had a negative experience commissioning a custom from anyone to consider ordering from me. I'll waive my portion of the fee so that your only expense will be for the model and/or any other logistics required to make it happen. My time and editing will be entirely free, which will save you roughly $50-$100.

Producers who pull this shit should be ashamed of themselves, and it's up to the rest of us to step up and make it right for the people who literally help keep our lights on.

DMs are open.

Well said.

Over the the past couple years I've began looking more at custom orders than C4S purchases. I still do make C4S purchases, but customs have really become my main focus. And I've heard from a number of producers about how custom orders are such an incredible help for them/their ability to keep going.

I feel for you OP.

And while you should get what you're owed allow me to tell you a story:
My good friend owned a jewelry business. She took $800 to complete a project, then the store burned down. She owned the business and not the store - so no insurance. She has a grandchild who is a crack baby and now special needs and all the walnut trees she USED to have died from drought.

Yes, you're owed - totally. But there may be more to it than that.

Or, maybe she's a [redacted]. But consider the possibilities.

There is no excuse for ripping somebody off.

I agree with Myriads in that I think the purpose of this thread is over and done with. I am pretty surprised that someone as popular and famous as Charlee Chase would be such a terrible business-person. I'd expect some level of professionalism from her.

And the whole sob story about "oh well she probably has stuff going on in her life", we all do! If you take someone's money follow through, no matter what! Or at least keep them updated. She literally let this dude go several years without a single update. Extremely unprofessional. He'd probably be less upset if she just kept him updated about what was going on.

But at the end of the day, it's been at least 3 years now and we're talking about an amount of money between 100.00 - 200.00. I agree that at this point, there's a 99% chance that you will never be seeing that money again. Guarantee Charlee probably doesn't even remember. She most likely doesn't keep good or accurate records of transactions since she seems to have trouble delivering or refunding people.

No one here seems to know how to get ahold of her. At this point it's probably time to move on. Sorry, mate. Keep an eye out on the forum though in case she pops back up. Sounds like she owes people a lot of money or vids though. My guess is she probably closed shop, cut ties, and ran. Seems like she was overwhelmed. Until she responds with some type of update, it's all speculation

Regrettably, I think anyone chalking this up to "oversight" or "issues in her life" is deluding themselves. Some of these models steal - plain and simple. Not all of them do and even those that don't do it every time but many have had a rough time of it and can justify almost anything.

I agree with Myriads in that I think the purpose of this thread is over and done with. I am pretty surprised that someone as popular and famous as Charlee Chase would be such a terrible business-person. I'd expect some level of professionalism from her.

And the whole sob story about "oh well she probably has stuff going on in her life", we all do! If you take someone's money follow through, no matter what! Or at least keep them updated. She literally let this dude go several years without a single update. Extremely unprofessional. He'd probably be less upset if she just kept him updated about what was going on.

But at the end of the day, it's been at least 3 years now and we're talking about an amount of money between 100.00 - 200.00. I agree that at this point, there's a 99% chance that you will never be seeing that money again. Guarantee Charlee probably doesn't even remember. She most likely doesn't keep good or accurate records of transactions since she seems to have trouble delivering or refunding people.

No one here seems to know how to get ahold of her. At this point it's probably time to move on. Sorry, mate. Keep an eye out on the forum though in case she pops back up. Sounds like she owes people a lot of money or vids though. My guess is she probably closed shop, cut ties, and ran. Seems like she was overwhelmed. Until she responds with some type of update, it's all speculation

Exactly. Charlee's tickle store was the reason I joined this forum in the first place. She was posting preview clips here, and the only way to download them was if I joined the site. It sucks seeing this kind of unprofessionalism from someone who for a long time was greatly respected within the tickling world.

And I've said countless times that communication matters more than anything else. When you're not only a producer, but a producer who does custom orders, it's on you to keep your customers informed. Especially after a payment's been made.

Back in 2022 I had an experience with a model regarding a custom that involved probably the worst communicating I've ever seen. I told the story in a reply to this thread near the end of last year, https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?346564-Been-ripped-off-and-I-know-it

This model was pretty popular when she was doing tickle stuff during the late 2000s/early 2010s.

Yeah, at this point I don't think I trust the whole getting a custom done process. I'm seeing more horror stories than positive ones.

Yeah, at this point I don't think I trust the whole getting a custom done process. I'm seeing more horror stories than positive ones.

I understand the concern, I really do. But the overwhelming majority of producers really are true professionals who try their absolute hardest to give you what you want.

To me, this is kinda like the news. You're always gonna see more negative stuff than positive stuff. In general, negative stuff gets more traction. Now I'm certainly not accusing the OP of just looking for attention. His story is an important one that needed to be heard. But in general, negative stuff is a bigger draw.

I've been ordering customs regularly for about 8 years now. And aside from the one incident I mentioned from early 2022, all of my experiences have been great. And regarding all of those great experiences, I've only posted about one of them in the 'Tickling Product Reviews' section.

There are producers who I've ordered from that I would recommend to absolutely anyone. They're easy to work with, they keep you updated, their prices are decent, and their final products are always A+. There are a couple who I've ordered from so many times that they'll email me and tell me what's coming up for them. And I don't mean with standard newsletters or anything. A lot of producers have automatic ones that go out to you if you subscribe to their site. I mean they'll reach out and say something like "Hey, I know you like (insert model here), well I'm gonna be shooting with them soon." This actually happened over the Summer. Back in July, I got a message from someone about a shoot they had on their schedule for September. They said they wanted to reach out because they thought I'd be interested. Indeed I was, and I got a great custom as a result. I'm not saying I'm special or anything, because I'm sure there are others out there who hear from producers directly in the same way. My point is that a lot of producers genuinely care about their customers.

But again, I understand your concern. I was super nervous when I first started ordering customs. But once I started and saw how great it was, I kept on going. And now honestly, I purchase more customs than I do standard C4S clips.

I chatted with a guy here who was supposed to video with her when he moved there near her she ghosted him. Shitty thing to do.

I understand the concern, I really do. But the overwhelming majority of producers really are true professionals who try their absolute hardest to give you what you want.

To me, this is kinda like the news. You're always gonna see more negative stuff than positive stuff. In general, negative stuff gets more traction. Now I'm certainly not accusing the OP of just looking for attention. His story is an important one that needed to be heard. But in general, negative stuff is a bigger draw.

I've been ordering customs regularly for about 8 years now. And aside from the one incident I mentioned from early 2022, all of my experiences have been great. And regarding all of those great experiences, I've only posted about one of them in the 'Tickling Product Reviews' section.

There are producers who I've ordered from that I would recommend to absolutely anyone. They're easy to work with, they keep you updated, their prices are decent, and their final products are always A+. There are a couple who I've ordered from so many times that they'll email me and tell me what's coming up for them. And I don't mean with standard newsletters or anything. A lot of producers have automatic ones that go out to you if you subscribe to their site. I mean they'll reach out and say something like "Hey, I know you like (insert model here), well I'm gonna be shooting with them soon." This actually happened over the Summer. Back in July, I got a message from someone about a shoot they had on their schedule for September. They said they wanted to reach out because they thought I'd be interested. Indeed I was, and I got a great custom as a result. I'm not saying I'm special or anything, because I'm sure there are others out there who hear from producers directly in the same way. My point is that a lot of producers genuinely care about their customers.

But again, I understand your concern. I was super nervous when I first started ordering customs. But once I started and saw how great it was, I kept on going. And now honestly, I purchase more customs than I do standard C4S clips.

I think what he's saying is at this rate it's more effort to pay for a custom than to go find a willing random.

I think what he's saying is at this rate it's more effort to pay for a custom than to go find a willing random.

Customs do take more effort, but I think they're worth it. My point was that the good/trustworthy producers far outweigh the bad ones.

Customs do take more effort, but I think they're worth it. My point was that the good/trustworthy producers far outweigh the bad ones.

But look at Clips4Sale. It's pretty underground where you can find your garden variety gangbang stuff on any free site. I just think it must be a pretty niche request to pay to do a custom where if I leveled up socially/ physically I could just play my shit off as normal and get my rocks off that way. .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back