• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

O-h-i-o

A Very Ticklish Man

Well, since I missed NEST this year and you guys are in the neighboring state of OH, it would not be very neighborly of me not to attend. Right? :happyfloa

MrTicklee

Well, since I missed NEST this year and you guys are in the neighboring state of OH, it would not be very neighborly of me not to attend. Right? :happyfloa

MrTicklee

Exactly Right , I missed you at Nest this year and it would be Fantastic to see you attend the Ohio gathering as your company is a Pleasure:dogpile:;)

A Very Ticklish Man

Well, with an invite like that, who can pass. Count me in.

Hello everyone!
I would like to inform the Midwest community of a gathering I am involved in hosting in North West Ohio scheduled for July 11,12,13 . This will be limited space for those who wish to attend as the other hosts working with me or myself don't have a big place but we want to establish and lay a good foundation for gatherings in Ohio and we are setting the maximum attendees at about 25 people . We are seeking those who want to have fun and get to know others in a casual social atmostphere mingling and we are seeking Dungeon Monitors who are established in the community to attend if the dates work for them,or even those who would like to attend and would be polite yet firm enough ,adamant that if the rules are not respected then there is no tolerance .

In attendance already that is assured is the Delightful Dimpletoes who is like a sister connection to me even though we started corresponding a brief time ago and I can't wait to meet,give her a big hug ,Shooter and that is just the beginning of names being added to the list as we speak:0.
One of the special themes of this particular North West Ohio Gathering is a Pajama/Slumber party on one night for even more bonding by being all together doing whatever and yes this will be Co-Ed not just for the girls .
Respond here or PM if you have questions,would like additional information and you think you'd like to join us

Send me more info TH! I'll be done w/school after July 4th; this would be one helluva a way to celebrate Independence Day! What part in NW OH are you at anyway? Anywhoo, keep me in the loop--I'd love to be a part of a gathering if the right time and place were being offered.

Get back to me soon!

Send me more info TH! I'll be done w/school after July 4th; this would be one helluva a way to celebrate Independence Day! What part in NW OH are you at anyway? Anywhoo, keep me in the loop--I'd love to be a part of a gathering if the right time and place were being offered.

Get back to me soon!

KIs,I sent you a PM hun ,let me know if you need additional info:twohugs:

A Very Ticklish Man

Thanks Laurie. I'll look for it.

As for you Kis, at last we meet. :happyfloa

MrTicklee

Preparations are coming along nicely for NWOT , we have about 13-14 registered right now to attend and are going to have a great group of people,some veterans,newbies all ages
There will be a Hot dog/hamburger Roast and all attending are offered to bring something to the cookout but it is *not* required . Keep in mind there is a attendee who is allergic to onions so if your entree ,etc includes onions omit it from your recipe and/in addition have onions available on the side. Also having pool party so bring your pool attire
*We are seeking responsible Dungeon Masters *whether known,experienced or inexperienced who will attend the gathering serving as a combo of guest enjoying tickles themselves as well as promoting and guaranteeing everyone in attendance plays nice ,safe as all rules will be enforced .

Contact Ticklebear@ [email protected], TicklesHotel, or Ticklebunny2 for details.

Schedule of Events:

Friday July 11, 2008

5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Check-in

7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Munch/Pool Party or just get to know each other time

11:00 pm to 9:00 am
Sleep/Private Tickling

Saturday July 12, 2008

9:00 am to 10:00 am
One day attendee check-in

10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Main Event Tickle

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Hot dog roast/awards ceremony

8:00 pm to ??
Pajama Party/Slumber Party

Sunday July 13, 2008

9:00 am to 10:00 am
Check out of hotel

11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Closing Brunch at Bob Evans

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back