• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Off-the-charts ticklish on her feet, and in NYLONS!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Hoo boy, the last time Sallie was here (about a year ago), my favorite soprano opera singer was so loud that I swore the neighbors were going to think someone was getting killed in here!

She is off-the-charts ticklish, which can make shooting a video kind of a (pardon the pun) ticklish situation. Except this time, she brought her own ball gag! (You gotta love a woman who does that!)

So, this time -- ball gag in place, shackled firmly down to the bed, stretched nice and tight ... she's in NYLONS! And gag or not, you can hear every bit of ticklish insanity she's going through, especially when I decide it's time to take a ball-point pen to the soles of her size eight stockinged feet! :devil:

Nylon tickling fans, please welcome Sallie back -- after all, she did it for YOU!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

do we get to see the ballgag or is it just imaginairy. decent enough i guess, but without seeing the face well its pretty much worthless.....what happened to stuff like the old paradise vision videos????

do we get to see the ballgag or is it just imaginairy. decent enough i guess, but without seeing the face well its pretty much worthless.....what happened to stuff like the old paradise vision videos????

Don't you think he would show their faces if he could?

I'm fronting though...I used to ask Knismo the same question...but I was way nicer about it.

METH

Thank you Knismo. I love your work and you tickle your "victim" always without any mercy. It's a pleasur for me to watch your clips.

An apt screen name . . .

Surely we realize by now that every producer has his/her own special niche (or is working hard to find it)? I hate seeing posts with phrases like "pretty much worthless" in them! It's like spraying graffiti on a brand-new bridge. This clip required Knismo's time, talent and experience to create. If you can't constructively criticize, go "tag" somewhere else.

Since you missed it...

Does she comes to you Knismo and told you "hey i would like to see how ticklish my feet are in nylons" ? or did you asked her about wearing the nylon on this shoot?

Does she comes to you Knismo and told you "hey i would like to see how ticklish my feet are in nylons" ? or did you asked her about wearing the nylon on this shoot?

It was actually my suggestion, but she was game for it...

Knismo,

First off I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoy your clips. Not since A.N.A have there been clips of real people who are truly ticklish, as opposed to beautiful model types that aren't. I do however see the point of the not seeing the face opinion. Another company which came out, Laugh Out Loud produces similar clips. When they first came onto the scene they were concerned about the privacy of the girls and never showed faces. I wrote them an e-mail with the iea of using masks which hide the identity but still allowed for the lee's reactions to be showed. They ended up using the idea and to many consumers of their product this was fantastic. I guess where I'm going with this is, do you think that the use of masks would be something you will try in the future. I'm not complaining, as again I love your clips, but it would seem to be a way to have the best of both worlds and satisfy the consumers who feel seeing the reactions as adding to the scene.

Thanks again

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back