• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Office, Move? New Company, Smooth, And Or Trouble?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross, Vic and Jack finally found the perfect new office for RossShell, on 57th and Park.

The men agreed, the lease was signed and guaranteed by Ross and Ross's attorney, Tom.

The move would occur in 30 days, as Ross had to give notice to the current office, and tell them to take the security deposit as the final month's rent.

The company became somewhat of a "hurricane" as they tried to function, while getting the old office ready for the move.

In the meantime, with the office move settled, Ross became "pumped up" and started "moving forth" with his new company.

Ross's actions were making Kayley suspicious.

One night, after the couple had sex, Ross could not sleep, so he went into the den and started drawing up more plans and possible clients for the new company.

Suddenly, Kayley's shadow was behind him. "You're moving, doing daily work, not sleeping, and now futzing around in here. What are you up to?" Kayley said.

Ross sighed, and was annoyed. "Stop it with the accusatory suspicions, Kayley! I am not in the mood. We just had a nice evening, and now you're giving me this. I'm looking at something for a "possible new client or situation as soon as we are moved into the new offices, and Vic, Jack and I get settled. Why am I a bad person for just looking at something?" Ross said, a bit of a clip to his voice.

"I know you, Ross C. To you, playing with companies, accounts, and clients, is like a kid wandering around in a candy store and or toy store. You look, dream, touch, and then trouble starts!" Kayley shot back.

Ross sighed. "I will come back to bed. I can always do this another time. I dont appreciate being accused, but going back to bed is better than us getting into it in the middle of the night. I will do this another time. What I'm doing won't happen right now, and likely not for at least a couple of months. I have to get into the new offices and help Jack and Vic set everything up first. After that, all, new offices, settling in, and what I'm just thinking of, can happen" Ross said.

Ross tried to go back to sleep. Ross was restless, and more than annoyed. Ross basically had no job, except to approve other people's work at RossShell. Ross conducted RFS business ninety percent by phone, and now was getting "The business" from Kayley just because he said he was "looking at a new account"

Ross , for his part, almost felt like "creating a hurricane" for how he felt tied up by the way he had his work set up. Yet, in spite of that, he did not want to risk everything that Jack, Vic, and himself. (Ross) had worked so hard to build at RossShell, a successful, calm, well run company that was functioning far better than it ever had when Ross was a "Completely hands on" CEO" just to "get back at Kayley.

Once the office was set up, Ross vowed to himself that he would create and try to build his new company.

Ross had at one time promised that he was not going to lie to, hide things from, or deceive Kayley.

Yet, Kayley had also brought what Ross was planning on doing currently with his new company, on herself, by constantly badgering Ross about the way Ross ran his business, especially RossShell through the years.

The weeks went on, and the movers and people who worked at RossShell, were steadily packing up the office, for the move, which was at that point only a week away.

The last time Ross had moved offices, it was after Tazzio had toppled Ross and taken RossShell away from Ross.

This time, it was for a supposed "Good Reason" because RossShell had "outgrown" it's current working offices.

New office, possible new company, it just seemed that trouble would come from somewhere.

Ross was in a bit of a surly mood. He was not sure if it was the "pressure of moving the office" The nostalgia of being forced to move, Ross's own impatience with wanting to start his new company, the fact that Ross felt that Kayley was suspicious of Ross, or that Ross wanted to start in with Tazzio.

Would RossShell, Ross, Vic, and Jack get into the new office, and continue "business as usual" for the company. or,. would something happen to drive the whole plan off course, and maybe, off the road?

That would all be seen.

Yes, moving is terrible.

I have not moved since 2012.

My Dad said that was the easiest move he ever did.

Moving from my mother's apartment where I was staying to take care of her that was twice the size of this place, we sold a lot of her things.

Thus, I only came here with my bedroom set,.

An office move like RossShell would be horrible.

Yes, Kayley knows Ross very well.

She knows when he might be hiding something.

Hopefully more to come by bedtime tomorrow, or if not Saturday

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back