• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ok, Its time to strap PINKY down to the bench GOOD! "you guys are having too much fun

Ice Princess

Verified
ok, Its time to strap PINKY down to the bench GOOD! "you guys are having too much fun

The girls thought it was time to get PINKY on the bench and get after her! The girls were so excited,,as we were getting setup it was like they were SO ANXIOUS to get going LOL, they wanted to tickle her so bad!! It was so fun to watch,,She yelled at one point " you guys are having too much fun tor-turing me!!The girl had a blast and so did pinky,, what a trooper and damn, so freaking cute!! Loved it,,what a great clip..Bellybutton tickling,, armpit tickling,,its got it ALL!!!

FULL CLIP HERE!

<a href="https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6754/26741345/ok-its-time-to-strap-pinky-down-to-the-bench-good-quotyou-guys-are-having-too-much-funlolquot">ok, Its time to strap PINKY down to the bench GOOD! "you guys are having too much fun!!lol"</a>

Attachments

• pinkyup1b.jpg
    pinkyup1b.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 115
  • pinkyup1c.jpg
    pinkyup1c.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 167
  • pinkyup1d.jpg
    pinkyup1d.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 223
  • pinkyup1e.jpg
    pinkyup1e.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 310
  • pinkyup1PREV.mp4
    5.3 MB
  • pinkyupa.jpg
    pinkyupa.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 167
Just purchased. Very hot clip, and Pinky has a great laugh. So cool that you got her friend in on it, and of course Amanda was her usual adorable self. Loved watching her fingers dance around on Pinkys belly/bellybutton. I hope Pinky's back soon, and I hope she gets payback on Amandas bellybutton.

And is this a new bench? I just noticed that it looks bigger.

oh she's adorable, and that table looks to be an improvement in comfort wise and being more tightly secured than the previous bench ya were using! Top notch content as always!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back