• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay, lets do this!

Okay if we do decide Mavericks game here are our options:
Late January vs. The Bucks and Trailblazers

If in early Febuary vs. The Warriors and T-Wolves

Quick clairification,

Late January: SAT. 30 vs. The Trialblazers

Early Febuary: FRI. 3 vs. The T-Wolves

Friday Jan. 15 vs. The Thunder is good if we do this on a Friday and in keeping with the whole OK / Dallas theme, could have some fun with that.

If you need some hotels I can do a little foot work on that as well if it hasnt been decided yet.

Guys, I know we are talking about doing quite a bit here. I'm trying to keep it on some sort of a budget, and I'm sure everyone will appreciate that as well. I'd just like some ideas thrown out there.

--T

Here is a listing of Sports, Music and theater events in Dallas in January 2010 - March 2010.

http://www.ticketstogo.com/cityguides/TX/Dallas/

Keep in mind - as noted - these are "big ticket" items amnd will cost some $$. It's not going to a dance club, hanging at a restaurant, the movies, or comedy club. But there is a lot to do! And even more not on the schedue yet.

Comedy? At Hayena's in Arlington:

Arj Barker from "Flight of the Conchords" - Jan 14, 15, 16

At The Improv in Addison, Steve Byrne from Four Christmasses and The Real Wedding Crashers.

The Improv in Arlington, same date, Ian Bagg.

Although, due to money and driving distances, I will look more towards the restuarant/small venue/small group place. For example, Crystal's Pizza in Irving is good because we could have our own private dining area. Plus there's video games and a large cartoon theater screen room/dining section.

I also remember there being a place called Executive Hot Tubs where you can rent the place and have a hot tub party there. I will look into that as well.

FWIW, Arj Barker is awesome and has been so since the 90s!

As you were. ;)

"Executive Hot Tubs", it's called. I checked into holding a New Years' party there once. I know the place can be rented so I will look further into that one of these evenings.

Here is a review that I found:

The Executive Spa Club is one of my favorite places for massage. They have a hot tub, shower, and sauna in every room, and you can soak as long as you want before the massage, which makes it really relaxing. I have not seen every therapist there, but Diana and Laurie were very good. They also rent the rooms if you want to bring your own company.

February 06, 2009 by JD in Irving, TX

Every room also has a stereo system, TV and VCR (maybe dvd now....), restroom, shower and massage table. At the time I checked, you could BYOB and they supplied ice and soft drinks. Like I say, more checking to be done on my part.

Do we have a semi-solid date? I would like to ask for a day off at work for this (you know, the Saturday after). Although I get off at 7PM now, so that's not all that bad.

Plus, I can help find things to do a little more accurately, from hot tub rates to dance club cover, restaurant reservations ( anyone remember Campisis' in '04 and '05? ) , etc.

as far as a date, I would like to have it around the all-saturday, that way after the hot tub, we can go chill in the room and watch the satuday night festivities for those who like basketball.

I would mind trying the dance club thing either.

I could do a Fri, Sat, Sun gathering. Just need a month or so prior warning.

I ususally get off 7 on Friday so I am covered there. I have asked for Sat., Jan. 16 off already for any other time together, or "recovery" - I hope that date works!

In the meantime, I will post the links to a few restaurants that are good for social gatherings (Crystal's, Hard Rock, House of Blues, and Magic Time Machine come to mind).

I will gather up the cover charges for any dance club cover charges and post them here too.

Sounds like sport events is covered, so I will let that be.

I've got the comedy club info posted - need to check on prices!

And I will find out more about the Hot Tub place, if they are even still open, rates.... etc.

There IS a "dungeon" in Dallas, usually open to the public on Fridays, but that might be too much of a jump for just a munch.

I will keep everyone posted with the date, and what we're going to do. Thanks all!

First off, I need a list of people who will need a room if they are going to come. Please PM me, or let me know if you plan to get your own room. Thanks again.

DOUBLE EDIT: Looking at the suite rates............Let's just make it for a Sat-Sun, what say? :D
Unless there are still those who want to do friday, we can get our own rooms, and pay for a suite on Sat nite. Either way works for me! Personally, I'd rather get a suite instead of renting a room that we can't stay in, that way we won't be going back and forth from the hotel and the rented room. Does that make sense?

--T

Last edited:
I will keep everyone posted with the date, and what we're going to do. Thanks all!

First off, I need a list of people who will need a room if they are going to come. Please PM me, or let me know if you plan to get your own room. Thanks again.

DOUBLE EDIT: Looking at the suite rates............Let's just make it for a Sat-Sun, what say? :D
Unless there are still those who want to do friday, we can get our own rooms, and pay for a suite on Sat nite. Either way works for me! Personally, I'd rather get a suite instead of renting a room that we can't stay in, that way we won't be going back and forth from the hotel and the rented room. Does that make sense?

--T

I won't need a room, or, if I do, I think I'll be splitting it with someone.

But I do like the Sat./Sun idea!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back